Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Omg I got chills reading this!! I had a very similar experience, we were battling with lyrics who knows more (obviously I was winning :deadbanana:), but I gotta say in gold Circle B there were stans!! People were singing Lift Off and rather die young!!! I was shook I couldn’t believe it was happening. I have to agree with Virgo’s groove the performance didn’t do the song justice at all but still I was singing it word by word :WAP:

Its the Barcelona energy sis, I swear every time I see Beyoncé here is incredible, people really go all out for her and we love to see it.

 

Everybody was crying when started singing DIL… EVERYBODY.

 

My friend who never saw her live before she said this woman is out of this world, she never cries but she cried like a baby when she hit the stage.

 

I feel like I’m high still.

 

im so glad you had so much fun! :heart:

Yes, in CR too. They knew all the ballads down... Even F&A, I was gagged at that. That's a deluxe edition song lol. Girl... We were just between stans mostly. RDY was a big moment. The girl that broke down, I think it might be her favorite song, she just blossomed when it started. :lmao:

It was also funny watching people discover the show, it was precious, the anticipation they had for the next song, not knowing, I didn't have that so I just observe them and their reactions. 

 

I am so happy I got to experience DIL as an opening. It's transcendent, with everyone sobbing, her looking just like an angel. It was magical. 

We are so lucky to have experienced such a moment. 

Edited by BnPac

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

50 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I really loved it. I haven't worked much this morning. I am in a weird daze. 

I loved the energy in Barcelona, I don't know if it was just CR but fans were singing non stop. The only "dull" moments fans' wise were AS (it just doesn't work, plus everyone started singing Sweet Dreams and felt cheated) and Virgo's Groove (it was a bit lull and we couldn't hear her properly, the sound washed her vocals) other than that even during RDY (yes, there were huge stans in CR) we were shouting. DIL was so special, people knew every single word. It's truly one of her classics. I was one of the only ones singing BILG but the energy wax there. The complete unknown moment was Lift Off but I see the vision, I get the vision there and we were gagged at the satellite taking "lifting" off. The crowd was just amazing. Two girls next to me just broke down and started sobbing real hard when she got on the stage, we started hugging each other, other people were crying, the guy from Dubai I was the closest to started crying too, he was so in awe and had tears in his eyes a lot during the concert. It was just an incredible experience. We shouted, we laughed, we danced, we did lyrics' battles, we hugged A LOT. There were a lot of Brazilians too (not surprising). It was amazing, truly. 

Reading this I realize how quiet the London crowd was in GC. People around me were just filming and they barely sang :( during 1+1 Beyoncé even said “siiingg, sing” if I recall correctly :rip:

49 minutes ago, BnPac said:

LOL sis I had you confused with Bobyoncé. You guys have the exact same avie. I meant to tag you in my previous post. The one you quoted. :dies:

So glad you had fun, your review got me so emotional. Beyonce is the artist of my life,the same way I felt when I first heard bills bills bills is same way I'm feeling her music now. No artist in this world has ever made me feel the same way. Once again so glad u had the time of your life at the show:heart:

Yesterday was amazing. She called us the loudest audience of the tour so far and I’m sure she was right. We were singing EVERY word in CR. Break My Soul is the best Beyoncé performance I’ve experienced live. 

4 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Yesterday was amazing. She called us the loudest audience of the tour so far and I’m sure she was right. We were singing EVERY word in CR. Break My Soul is the best Beyoncé performance I’ve experienced live. 

Break my Soul aka one of the Top5 songs of her career? Feels right :foxaylove3:

I'm feeling extreme FOMO rn :'(:'(:'( 

Barcelona was the best option I had to see her, but I was afraid of going by myself :gaycat7:

 

I know she's always saying she can't wait to be back, but I'm constantly thinking that this is the last tour we're gonna see her dance and stuff, and the next tour will be a lot more stripped back... idk maybe i'm saying dumb stuff, but I've never seen her live and this feels like I wasted my only opportunity :((

 

(sorry for the random negativity I might bring, I just wanted to express myself :clownny:)

Edited by Natcrus

48 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

Reading this I realize how quiet the London crowd was in GC. People around me were just filming and they barely sang :( during 1+1 Beyoncé even said “siiingg, sing” if I recall correctly :rip:

What day did you go? cause we were lit as hell in GC B on Tuesday

24 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

I'm feeling extreme FOMO rn :'(:'(:'( 

Barcelona was the best option I had to see her, but I was afraid of going by myself :gaycat7:

 

I know she's always saying she can't wait to be back, but I'm constantly thinking that this is the last tour we're gonna see her dance and stuff, and the next tour will be a lot more stripped back... idk maybe i'm saying dumb stuff, but I've never seen her live and this feels like I wasted my only opportunity :((

 

(sorry for the random negativity I might bring, I just wanted to express myself :clownny:)

She can do this level of dance for at least 10 more years, I wouldn’t worry about that. :katie:

18 minutes ago, Jamlon said:

What day did you go? cause we were lit as hell in GC B on Tuesday

GC A on tuesday as well. I don’t know if I was hypnotized by her performance but I don’t remember people around me singing that much.

let me just say her hair had me GAGGING yesterday, is it the bootylicious video?!

 

i really hope she keeps this color for a while :jonny2: 

Omg the concert was sooo insane 🤯🤯 I can’t with her ass.. I had a girl that I met in the hostel with me, she not really a fan but wanted to experience her live & she was totally in awe most of the time 😹 was funny to watch that. We had the times of our lives, it was such an amazing concert 🫢😭 best one by far & I saw her for the 5th time last night

 

only thing I disliked, was her wig… somebody’s getting fired - hey hey. It was really messed up on one side 🤣 other than that, she looked amazing 

The way everyone I know in London went twice (once standing, once seated) and me not doing an additional show has been such a big regret :rip: 

 

This show is so otherworldly and special, it’s also the people that make it so :jonny3:

Edited by americanshameless

31 minutes ago, Draper. said:

She can do this level of dance for at least 10 more years, I wouldn’t worry about that. :katie:

I guess I'm probably overreacting and regretting not going :dancehall3:

10 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

GC A on tuesday as well. I don’t know if I was hypnotized by her performance but I don’t remember people around me singing that much.

Ahh ok, that's a shame cause we had a timeeewe

And we did lowkey gaggggg haa as a whole that night though - the why are you so fly comment she made etc

So it's all good

4 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Those kids getting to meet bey. :biblionny: Not a THANK U heard, wow. That should be us. :thing:

ikr I just 100% know that the only song they knew was Single Ladies or not even that 

 

giphy.gif

 

8 minutes ago, Jamlon said:

Ahh ok, that's a shame cause we had a timeeewe

And we did lowkey gaggggg haa as a whole that night though - the why are you so fly comment she made etc

So it's all good

I don’t know if it’s because English is not my first language but I didn’t understand anything you just said :-*

14 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

I guess I'm probably overreacting and regretting not going :dancehall3:

Let me tell you this: with the way the World is becoming, its unfortunately not safe to say that the Earth will exist in 10-15 years the way it does now. Heck, we cant even rule out a terrible war that involves nuclear weapons.

 

This means, **** thinking "oh it.too expensive to go" if u havent done it sp far. U never know if there's gonna be a next one

2 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

I don’t know if it’s because English is not my first language but I didn’t understand anything you just said :-*

Lol, we were a good crowd

1 minute ago, Jamlon said:

Lol, we were a good crowd

I enjoyed the concert so much, can’t wait to get another ticket :duca: hopefully there’s a second leg.

6 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

I enjoyed the concert so much, can’t wait to get another ticket :duca: hopefully there’s a second leg.

Yessssss, I hope you do

 

and I have a suspicion/ hope that there's a second leg

 

it was a phenomenal time and I ended up going on the Sunday too, which was just as amazing

17 hours ago, MrLovett said:

07/06 - #122 (-14) - 82,737 [-0.18%]

08/06 - #136 (-14) - 80,386 [-2.84%]

 

"HEATED" is showing real stability in streams in the UK!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.