Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

So we not gonna talk about the lil shake ‘n go wig she threw on last night? :foxaylove3:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

So we not gonna talk about the lil shake ‘n go wig she threw on last night? :foxaylove3:

My delulu ass is convinced that the other one had to be washed and she'll pop it back on for Sunday. :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Tangane said:

My delulu ass is convinced that the other one had to be washed and she'll pop it back on for Sunday. :rip:

:deadbanana:
 

Maybe bc she had another alt one in Edinburgh that had the Beychella style. 

6 minutes ago, Tangane said:

My delulu ass is convinced that the other one had to be washed and she'll pop it back on for Sunday. :rip:

Less hair => less warm. Thats probably.why

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana:
 

Maybe bc she had another alt one in Edinburgh that had the Beychella style. 

Was it a different one? I assumed the humidity just took care of them curls.

 

Beginning of the show:

a71fe012d70cd3e86161259b4464ec20dfaee749

 

Then... :rip:

49eb38b70e63864fca272f80c2e59a67e939301a

Edited by Tangane

4 hours ago, BnPac said:

50k seems a lot but maybe. There were a lot of an unexploited space. I went to GA standing thinking it was the CR and stayed there for almost 2 hours until I realized that it wasn't CR. At the same time, a woman came to tell me it wasn't my place so I went to CR just as she was about to hit the stage and I could manœuvre to get close to the front. 

Probably concerned about security but they could fill much more. Some guys next to me were talking about that, saying it's a bit sad for people who couldn't get places. 

:clap3:

Cute. 

 

OT : yeah, the sound at the venue was not really good like @Bobyonce said, you could not hear her clearly at times and at a moment there was a small delay but yeah not everything can go perfectly fine. 

Hopefully. 
 

Ticketmaster is saying 53k

 

https://twitter.com/ticketmasteres/status/1667069582610161664?s=21

8 minutes ago, Tangane said:

Was it a different one? I assumed the humidity just took care of them curls.

 

Beginning of the show:

a71fe012d70cd3e86161259b4464ec20dfaee749

 

Then... :rip:

49eb38b70e63864fca272f80c2e59a67e939301a

Her team brush her hair when she comes off stage too. 

21 minutes ago, Devin said:

So we not gonna talk about the lil shake ‘n go wig she threw on last night? :foxaylove3:

I’d rather not, watch it take over every show from now on.
 

I have a feeling it’s going to be the Renaissance of this….

normal_01.jpg

LMAO the wig could’ve been better, but the COLOR is a serve :jonny2: 

14 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Less hair => less warm. Thats probably.why

Yet we had those tacky shorts and full on fur. That was the real crime last night. 

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Her team brush her hair when she comes off stage too. 

Well they brushed out those curls into oblivion that night! They were MAD :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

LMAO the wig could’ve been better, but the COLOR is a serve :jonny2: 

Piss yellow? 

She looked very good with the hair in person… She looked like a 20 year old tbh. Never-aging queen :WAP:

Just now, Tangane said:

Well they brushed out those curls into oblivion that night! They were MAD :toofunny3:

The wig never stood a chance in that rain. 

3 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

She looked very good with the hair in person… She looked like a 20 year old tbh. Never-aging queen :WAP:

!!!! Exactly! 

The wig was a SERVE! It made her look youthful, gracious. 

Ugh she was just so beautiful yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, Triton said:

Piss yellow? 

n

 

it was fine 

 

but if you’re not a fan of blonde bey, i get it

By the way I hadn't realized it (truthfully I didn't watch the show that much in the end) but Les Twins are on the stage a lot. I thought they only came out for that little break routine. So random how that surprised me. I like their dynamic with her. When they were on stage, they were always the closest to her and they both hugged her deep at the end. There's a familiarity between them that do not come across with the other dancers. 

 

I’m so happy she took the time to meet anyone after the show but I’m really bummed it wasn’t real fans :weeps: It’s clearly evident it was just people who were trying to get pics and get stuff to resale. They were super aggressive just snatching things from her like that :gaycat6: Ugh I hope it doesn’t dissuade her from doing something like that ever again. 

She really looked young and beautiful. Best she's looked this tour so far.

6 hours ago, Pepo said:

Some parts were live including the chorus as well as the run before the outro. 

 

Generally speaking, if the vocals sound more resonant, fuller, richer and deeper, they're live. 

yes I just meant the Dubai outro!

She must be very good at lip syncing because it all sounded live 

Why does this look like one of those fake Muslim edits Stan’s always make :lmao:spacer.png

10 hours ago, tachiwaka said:

And we back outside, you said you outside, but you ain’t that outside indeed

 

:gayoncecat1:

With the hoodie and everything :gayoncecat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.