Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

40 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Love the fur spacer.png

so she’s really wearing shorts :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Natcrus said:

I was about to post thiiiiiisssss

This is our 389th time being delusional and I dont careeeeee something's happening tonight :WAP::WAP::WAP:

giphy.gif

 

:gaycat4:

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

so she’s really wearing shorts :deadbanana4:

I think it's a romper :dies:

Barcelona fans always seem to come through for her. They really love her there.

 

The fans outside are enjoying themselves.

 

https://twitter.com/RenaissanceWT/status/1666909232938008576?t=J1_G5EIKw6gUunLnIh4FOw&s=19

Edited by Planet Mars

7 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

People told me this is exclusive to Taylor?

Performing in the rain is too 

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

It was the favorite and best concert of my whole life. I sadly never had the chance to experience TBE live but I am sure I would have love this one more. 

 

The ballads' section was really one of my favorite moments, if not the favorite. I knew I would love DIL, 1+1 but even F&A worked beautifully, more than that actually, the arrangement was fire, incredible. 

 

I didn't watch AHAP more than one time because I was so disappointed with the way it looked on those videos first day but NO! It's the most conceptual and meaningful performance of the tour. The details are amazing. She dances like a robot because before that that there was the "I am not a robot" check box. I could go on and on about that performance or the whole show but I am so tired yet high on dopamine  and oxytocin because I bonded so much with other Hives. It will remain a most cherished memory. 

 

I always try my best to see her every tour, sometimes I don't manage to get a ticket but such moments are so important. We spent so much time existing against our best judgement, it's great to stop for those beautiful moments like laughing with your family and loved ones, spending time with your friends, discovering a new culture or language, meeting new people, the first time you click play on an amazing record, a movie or animé that kicks you in the guts, listening to the sound of nature, seeing your favorite artist live...In those moments, you're just not existing, you live, they added life to your life and tonight, frankly Beyoncé added a lot of life to my life!

 

PS : The CR is the best place! She was so close to me. She also flew just right past my head. Also this was her best opening outfit imo.

I'll go to bed now. 

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

It was the favorite and best concert of my whole life. I sadly never had the chance to experience TBE live but I am sure I would have love this one more. 

 

The ballads' section was really one of my favorite moments, if not the favorite. I knew I would love DIL, 1+1 but even F&A worked beautifully, more than that actually, the arrangement was fire, incredible. 

 

I didn't watch AHAP more than one time because I was so disappointed with the way it looked on those videos first day but NO! It's the most conceptual and meaningful performance of the tour. The details are amazing. She dances like a robot because before that that there was the "I am not a robot" check box. I could go on and on about that performance or the whole show but I am so tired yet high on dopamine  and oxytocin because I bonded so much with other Hives. It will remain a most cherished memory. 

 

I always try my best to see her every tour, sometimes I don't manage to get a ticket but such moments are so important. We spent so much time existing against our best judgement, it's great to stop for those beautiful moments like laughing with your family and loved ones, spending time with your friends, discovering a new culture or language, meeting new people, the first time you click play on an amazing record, a movie or animé that kicks you in the guts, listening to the sound of nature, seeing your favorite artist live...In those moments, you're just not existing, you live, they added life to your life and tonight, frankly Beyoncé added a lot of life to my life!

 

PS : The CR is the best place! She was so close to me. She also flew just right past my head. Also this was her best opening outfit imo.

I'll go to bed now. 

My date is in 2 weeks and I cant wait to experience it all after reading all these reviews here :jonny5:

 

Btw, Dublin Hive really is sth else:

 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CslsSNisrvY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Bey about to take down Calvin Harris soon. :fish1:

 

Spotify most streamed artists of all time

Section still under construction. Glitches may be present in the data.
 

Artist Streams Daily As lead Solo As feature
80,793.7 42.798 54,421.5 31,286.1 26,372.2
63,137.3 52.382 38,412.0 21,488.9 24,725.3
49,593.4 43.638 39,511.9 29,266.7 10,081.5
49,034.5 83.810 46,859.7 42,325.0 2,174.8
45,895.0 17.882 26,925.0 16,279.4 18,970.0
44,556.2 21.241 39,640.2 32,705.2 4,916.1
40,195.2 21.492 33,941.3 20,634.9 6,253.9
38,723.4 17.042 32,075.3 22,536.4 6,648.1
37,746.8 12.456 16,885.7 5,581.6 20,861.1
36,185.2 17.207 32,737.2 17,844.1 3,448.0
35,687.0 21.935 25,658.9 17,029.1 10,028.0
34,442.2 19.785 16,745.2 13,899.3 17,697.0
BTS
34,102.3 19.119 30,705.6 27,739.6 3,396.7
33,886.5 18.830 24,027.6 15,832.7 9,858.9
32,254.6 14.200 13,347.6 6,027.6 18,907.0
31,015.2 15.013 22,673.8 17,531.4 8,341.4
29,298.0 12.641 9,904.8 5,681.4 19,393.2
29,219.6 20.867 14,704.3 6,923.1 14,515.3
28,115.9 18.697 18,939.9 11,569.6 9,176.1
27,463.4 15.233 27,463.4 23,691.7  
27,400.3 11.673 23,785.7 19,493.8 3,614.6
27,179.8 13.031 14,247.8 6,663.4 12,932.0
26,911.0 13.867 11,697.9 5,936.4 15,213.1
26,786.2 9.153 14,266.1 9,522.3 12,520.2
26,042.8 16.813 23,774.0 21,085.3 2,268.8
25,838.1 14.791 16,842.6 13,337.4 8,995.5
25,789.8 14.137 19,727.9 16,235.5 6,062.0
25,661.7 13.304 9,704.1 2,675.3 15,957.6
25,526.9 13.870 23,894.0 21,415.0 1,632.9
24,151.6 16.032 17,594.8 1,846.1 6,556.8
22,465.0 10.174 22,276.2 14,248.3 188.8
22,382.3 15.466 10,882.4 4,919.8 11,499.9
22,371.7 15.633 9,980.5 2,958.3 12,391.2
21,833.4 7.820 11,945.9 7,385.8 9,887.5
21,424.0 12.822 13,670.4 11,100.5 7,753.6
21,135.4 7.681 20,649.6 15,835.9 485.9
21,090.2 22.356 8,613.2 4,604.9 12,477.0
20,767.2 11.333 19,258.8 3,419.8 1,508.4
20,732.3 14.992 16,956.6 12,882.8 3,775.6
20 minutes ago, BnPac said:

 We spent so much time existing against our best judgement, it's great to stop for those beautiful moments like laughing with your family and loved ones, spending time with your friends, discovering a new culture or language, meeting new people, the first time you click play on an amazing record, a movie or animé that kicks you in the guts, listening to the sound of nature, seeing your favorite artist live...In those moments, you're just not existing, you live, they added life to your life and tonight, frankly Beyoncé added a lot of life to my life!

This is perfect :clap3:

Just some light hearted humor but it would be so funny if the "green eyes envy me" line in cozy was intentional. It just sounds a bit too specific and on the nose :dies:

19 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Bey about to take down Calvin Harris soon. :fish1:

 

Spotify most streamed artists of all time

Section still under construction. Glitches may be present in the data.
 

Artist Streams Daily As lead Solo As feature
80,793.7 42.798 54,421.5 31,286.1 26,372.2
63,137.3 52.382 38,412.0 21,488.9 24,725.3
49,593.4 43.638 39,511.9 29,266.7 10,081.5
49,034.5 83.810 46,859.7 42,325.0 2,174.8
45,895.0 17.882 26,925.0 16,279.4 18,970.0
44,556.2 21.241 39,640.2 32,705.2 4,916.1
40,195.2 21.492 33,941.3 20,634.9 6,253.9
38,723.4 17.042 32,075.3 22,536.4 6,648.1
37,746.8 12.456 16,885.7 5,581.6 20,861.1
36,185.2 17.207 32,737.2 17,844.1 3,448.0
35,687.0 21.935 25,658.9 17,029.1 10,028.0
34,442.2 19.785 16,745.2 13,899.3 17,697.0
BTS
34,102.3 19.119 30,705.6 27,739.6 3,396.7
33,886.5 18.830 24,027.6 15,832.7 9,858.9
32,254.6 14.200 13,347.6 6,027.6 18,907.0
31,015.2 15.013 22,673.8 17,531.4 8,341.4
29,298.0 12.641 9,904.8 5,681.4 19,393.2
29,219.6 20.867 14,704.3 6,923.1 14,515.3
28,115.9 18.697 18,939.9 11,569.6 9,176.1
27,463.4 15.233 27,463.4 23,691.7  
27,400.3 11.673 23,785.7 19,493.8 3,614.6
27,179.8 13.031 14,247.8 6,663.4 12,932.0
26,911.0 13.867 11,697.9 5,936.4 15,213.1
26,786.2 9.153 14,266.1 9,522.3 12,520.2
26,042.8 16.813 23,774.0 21,085.3 2,268.8
25,838.1 14.791 16,842.6 13,337.4 8,995.5
25,789.8 14.137 19,727.9 16,235.5 6,062.0
25,661.7 13.304 9,704.1 2,675.3 15,957.6
25,526.9 13.870 23,894.0 21,415.0 1,632.9
24,151.6 16.032 17,594.8 1,846.1 6,556.8
22,465.0 10.174 22,276.2 14,248.3 188.8
22,382.3 15.466 10,882.4 4,919.8 11,499.9
22,371.7 15.633 9,980.5 2,958.3 12,391.2
21,833.4 7.820 11,945.9 7,385.8 9,887.5
21,424.0 12.822 13,670.4 11,100.5 7,753.6
21,135.4 7.681 20,649.6 15,835.9 485.9
21,090.2 22.356 8,613.2 4,604.9 12,477.0
20,767.2 11.333 19,258.8 3,419.8 1,508.4
20,732.3 14.992 16,956.6 12,882.8 3,775.6

It's still so hilarious to me that ATRL tries to paint her out to be a flop on Spotify when she's the seventh most-streamed female artist ever. :rip: The complete contradiction with reality... :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's still so hilarious to me that ATRL tries to paint her out to be a flop on Spotify when she's the seventh most-streamed female artist ever. :rip: The complete contradiction with reality... :toofunny3:

Im actually more shocked to see doing 15 Mio daily streams these days on.Spotify 

2 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im actually more shocked to see doing 15 Mio daily streams these days on.Spotify 

I think it'll be even higher when she gets to the US. I'm hoping for 17M.

I just realized that Self Titled dropped after her show in Louisville in 2013.

This means the Renaissance visuals are dropping after her show in Louisville on July 17 :clownny:

Mark your calendars 

 

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's still so hilarious to me that ATRL tries to paint her out to be a flop on Spotify when she's the seventh most-streamed female artist ever. :rip: The complete contradiction with reality... :toofunny3:

Have you noticed that base has been very quiet lately. They were the ones saying she was a flop. :coffee: All she needed was to come back. 

44 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's still so hilarious to me that ATRL tries to paint her out to be a flop on Spotify when she's the seventh most-streamed female artist ever. :rip: The complete contradiction with reality... :toofunny3:

How it’s going hopefully she jumps up 5-6 spots by the end of the year. 

This article says 53k at tonights show. Hopefully it turns out to be true. That’s huge 

 

https://twitter.com/europapress/status/1666934807685734402?s=21

 

 

Edited by Shelter

15 minutes ago, Shelter said:

This article says 53k at tonights show. Hopefully it turns out to be true. That’s huge 

 

https://twitter.com/europapress/status/1666934807685734402?s=21

 

 

Basically the same as in Brussels :duca:

2 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Basically the same as in Brussels :duca:

Yes and her highest attendance at that venue. 

1 hour ago, loudliyah said:

Just some light hearted humor but it would be so funny if the "green eyes envy me" line in cozy was intentional. It just sounds a bit too specific and on the nose :dies:

sis, green is the color of envy. as in "to be green with envy." dating back to ancient greeks. so I highly doubt it. :dies: you tried boo :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.