Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

How are people drawing this conclusion? I'm "working" :eli: so I can't deep dive into it rn

 

https://twitter.com/beyoncegarden/status/1666867850751901704

 

FyHom2nWABYlcLx?format=jpg&name=medium

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

How are people drawing this conclusion? I'm "working" :eli: so I can't deep dive into it rn

 

https://twitter.com/beyoncegarden/status/1666867850751901704

 

FyHom2nWABYlcLx?format=jpg&name=medium

I was about to post thiiiiiisssss

This is our 389th time being delusional and I dont careeeeee something's happening tonight :WAP::WAP::WAP:

most streamed renny songs

 

#1 HEATED

#2 AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM + Remix

#2 BREAK MY SOUL + Queens Remix

#3 CUFF IT + Wetter Remix

#4 VIRGO'S GROOVE

 

#6 SUMMER RENAISSANCE

13 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

How are people drawing this conclusion? I'm "working" :eli: so I can't deep dive into it rn

 

https://twitter.com/beyoncegarden/status/1666867850751901704

 

FyHom2nWABYlcLx?format=jpg&name=medium

Hive's getting themselves worked up because Andrew, Les Twins, and Honey have all posted something about tonight being special. We'll see. Maybe she'll add back in Thique, AUIYM and DrIL 

The dancers and Andrew teasing tonight being "different" is very scary to me

We just went through this with Paris :gaycat6: They said "tonight's gonna be a movie!!1" and all we got was scream for Tina and watch my firstborn partake in her first Illuminati ritual. I expect nothing for Bartheloner :coffee2: Hope I'm wrong tho kii :duca:

17 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

How are people drawing this conclusion? I'm "working" :eli: so I can't deep dive into it rn

 

https://twitter.com/beyoncegarden/status/1666867850751901704

 

FyHom2nWABYlcLx?format=jpg&name=medium

13 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

I was about to post thiiiiiisssss

This is our 389th time being delusional and I dont careeeeee something's happening tonight :WAP::WAP::WAP:

3 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

Hive's getting themselves worked up because Andrew, Les Twins, and Honey have all posted something about tonight being special. We'll see. Maybe she'll add back in Thique, AUIYM and DrIL 

2 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

The dancers and Andrew teasing tonight being "different" is very scary to me

Andrew just reposted a fan, he didn't put "today is the day". That was on the fan's original story.

Just now, MrLovett said:

Andrew just reposted a fan, he didn't put "today is the day". That was on the fan's original story.

:redface:

Just now, MrLovett said:

Andrew just reposted a fan, he didn't put "today is the day". That was on the fan's original story.

That makes sense. I don't anticipate anything being different tonight. 

 

I took Honey Balenciaga's "Are y'all ready? I'm not." as them saying they're still sore because they've been tweeting a lot about how that ballroom segment is destroying their body

She is dropping….a dedication to Messi on his departure from Barcelona :gaycat1:

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

That makes sense. I don't anticipate anything being different tonight. 

 

I took Honey Balenciaga's "Are y'all ready? I'm not." as them saying they're still sore because they've been tweeting a lot about how that ballroom segment is destroying their body

Now the only concerning one is one of Les Twins (sorry i don't know their names :gaycat6:) saying "tonight is a different show"

Just now, bwhansen said:

Now the only concerning one is one of Les Twins (sorry i don't know their names :gaycat6:) saying "tonight is a different show"

Isn't it literally though? :gaycat6: They were in London for five days, now it's different.

She always use straight hair in Barcelona?

5 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

NEW HAIR

 

14 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Andrew just reposted a fan, he didn't put "today is the day". That was on the fan's original story.

Hive being delulu as usual

10 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

NEW HAIR

tonight's show will open with a commercial for her new hair care line :deadvision:

 

no visuals or act ii for you hoes.

5 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

Hive being delulu as usual

And it's always that garden ***** too :toofunny3:

I hope it's the shitty quality live I'm watching but she sounds a bit rough at times :biblionny:

On 6/7/2023 at 11:16 AM, MrLovett said:

06/06 - #108 (-1) - 82,889 [+1.70%] *new streams peak*

07/06 - #122 (-14) - 82,737 [-0.18%]

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.