Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, kimberly said:

oh you meant this.

 

FyHwm0fWAAQYGAg?format=jpg&name=large 

Omg :jonny:

 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Streams yesterday 
 

Heated 484k 

My Power 131k,  it used to be doing 16k :deadbanana2:

Oh wow, Beyonce doing Afrobeats truly was ahead of her time it seems.

 

The longevity and resilience of her Afrobeat-songs such as RTW, Heated, and now My Power is nothing short of amazing :jonny: if Grown Woman was available on streaming, I bet it would rank among her best performing legacy songs

 

17 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

I hope it's the shitty quality live I'm watching but she sounds a bit rough at times :biblionny:

The lives never sound good to me. It's a blessing when I find a recording from a device with a decent mic because the difference is night and day.

the new hair is cute! i prefer the bombshell blowout from night 1 but this is cute

22 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

I hope it's the shitty quality live I'm watching but she sounds a bit rough at times :biblionny:

I think it's the live.

 

https://twitter.com/beyscource/status/1666883986549792789

28 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

The lives never sound good to me. It's a blessing when I find a recording from a device with a decent mic because the difference is night and day.

Thank god. I've seen some clips and it definitely sounds better :giraffe:

24 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Not me being confused why her leg is coming out of her ass :rip:

 

"Beautiful Liar (with Shakira)" received '424,482' streams yesterday on #Spotify (June 7). – Biggest update ever. :clap3:

That hair color looks like she jumped straight into a chlorine pool after getting it done. :thing:  But maybe it's just the LQ photos and lighting

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

FyHpDgrWwAMS5QX?format=jpg&name=large

Is this her first era without a Video Of The Year nomination? (Since theyve added that category) :clownny:

11 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

She just said HEATED is her favorite one!!! SUMMER ANTHEM INCOMING :WAP:

she did it to free us from PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA ft. Ariana "rumors" :dies:

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

she did it to free us from PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA ft. Ariana "rumors" :dies:

lmao :dies:

16 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

She just said HEATED is her favorite one!!! SUMMER ANTHEM INCOMING :WAP:

so favorite song: Plastic

favorite song to perform: Heated

skips: Thique & AUIYM

30 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Love the fur spacer.png

Lol at this ***** wearing a fur in the middle of June while performing next to the Mediterranean Sea. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.