Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

tachiwaka

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tachiwaka

  1. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    it's funny that you say that because I actually think she did become overexposed post-IASF, which led to the underperformance of 4. and then she decided to switch up her approach on everything and it has done wonders for her career, but that overexposure had to happen for her to focus more on artistry and less on celebrity. that is exactly the boat that beautiful gowns is in right now - her celebrity is eclipsing her artistry and she is so overexposed that even her fans are tired.
  2. I hope so. But what I really think is that he's up for the role of Iceman in the X-men reboot and Disney wants more recent press than his viral Zionism accusations and panned Stranger Things acting.
  3. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    That was one of the ideas from earlier this year! That the album would be performed live and then released that same night - goes into all of the "oooh people are going to be so shocked, get ready" stuff from Pharrell and Ts Madison.
  4. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    If they are doing the Super Bowl together, that just leans further into the leaks from 2022 about ACTIII being a joint Carters album And she is kinda teasing both a rock album and a collab album so we really have no idea what is coming and ion like that.
  5. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Now wait a minute, what is the lore here? Because that chorus loop is hella annoying but that song is really catchy!
  6. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I love that I live in a world where I don't know what that woman is doing unless I come to ATRL
  7. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    ACTIII soft launchhhhhh
  8. I get where you're headed but it cannot be performative to turn down a paycheck and viral opportunity during a career resurgence. She could have performed anyway and let the criticism die down like her peers have done for years, but it seems like her cancellation is being criticized just as much as her peers' actual performances. I'm just failing to understand the point of activism if the people you're appealing to change their mind and agree with you, only to be told they are performative or too late.
  9. What countries should she be able to perform in? Trying to get a tally of which don't do questionable or outright terrible things.
  10. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Noooow I would personally put A Seat At The Table and When I Get Home above IASF and equal to 4 but that's just me I used to listen to Solange because she was Beyoncé's sister, but after Losing You, I listen because she's Solange.
  11. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Keep scrolling or join in or make another comment about Act 3 coming soon or post another ranking
  12. Well damn looks like there isn't anything he could have said to appease you all lol. He should have just remained quiet.
  13. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Say what
  14. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I'm delulu too because I could see her going that route as well. Spends all year intentionally making press about herself to build hype and then drop. I know she doesn't like to do the same thing twice but I think dropping the music and then announcing a trailer with a release date for the limited series visuals (to let the music speak for itself for a bit) would make it a new experience for her.
  15. Telling this to someone praising Cowboy Carter
  16. These two really got me - so ******* crazy and rude. My son was born via surrogacy and the process is no joke. Surrogates are completely in charge. Even their spouses are required to take psychological exams. It is SO regulated in America. I just read all 29 pages and got the impression that few here have met a surrogate, and that perhaps no one at all has been a surrogate or become a parent with the help of a surrogate.
  17. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I love them both!
  18. I guess I've never heard him speak in his natural accent before, he is very British
  19. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I actually like you but
  20. So did she actually not say racist stuff or is this a scenario where she was a teenager and then apologized so we forgive her…? I only ever see praise for her and then immediate "she said the n-word!" posts so I haven't listened to a single song.
  21. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Was singing this in the shower last night and realized I was thinking of Danity Kane's Hold Me Down And I weirdly love My First Time. I don't understand the lyrics for her at all but the beat and the piano in there is giving a Luther comeback in the 90s.
  22. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I still can't believe she made something like Back Up I can't stop listening to it but it is SO meant for someone else and I can't nail who. It sounds like an Ashanti or Keshia Cole song but also not really.
  23. tachiwaka replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Her weight does seem to fluctuate but not like this. This is obviously exercise, dieting, or the alternative that nobody wants to talk about unless it's other artists.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.