Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Is it not coming until the 1st? :deadbanana4:ย The 109 theory the delusional IG stans is starting to gag me even though I know better to think she is cryptic about anything anymore.

what IG stan theory?

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space ย but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

2 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

what IG stan theory?

She currently has 109 posts on IG, which makes people think something is happening on 01 of the 9th month, so September 1st

Itโ€™s dumb but some stans think so because for her last two posts she also archived another one , when she tweeted the orchestra one she deleted the Wimbledon selfie, and now that she posted the perfume announcement she deleted her birthday postย 

Iโ€™m like 90% sure is just her not liking her feedย :rip:

Yeah I saw twitter stans clowning themselves with that "theory" :clown:ย I just checked and she currently has 110 postsย 

ย 

I might be delulu but I really think new music is coming soon-ish

Now wait a minute...

ย 

Maybe she needs to bin Hercules cause now I need AG7 to serve vocal excellence more than ever

it took me almost three years to switch but i'm gonna go ahead and say it.ย 

positions may be her best album.ย :cm:

This ***** having to pretend to care about her music career for the whole day ๐Ÿ˜ญ

2 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

This ***** having to pretend to care about her music career for the whole day ๐Ÿ˜ญ

:bibliahh:ย seriously I'm getting so bored tbh, luckily my other faves are keeping me entertained, I don't even know when was the last time I listened to her music, but that's mostly because she's so distant from her fans. I can't wait for the Yours Truly anniversary content and Wicked promo tour to start so that we can finally get fed again.ย 

I hope she releases too cloose and cadillac song on streaming next year

5 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I hope she releases too cloose and cadillac song on streaming next year

NEEEEEEEEEEED THISย :jonny6:

11 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I hope she releases too cloose and cadillac song on streaming next year

that's bound to happen tbh!

maybe even ''ain't about what you got'' :duca:

No You'll Never Know is the worst news I've ever received but I'm still so excited :jonny:ย 

The way I was dreaming about a Tiny desk concert and some of y'all said that I asked for too much and we're receiving even moreย :WAP:

not to be a downer, cause im so excited for all the yours truly anniversary stuff, but it would be nice if the deluxe re-release had some unreleased tracks in addition to the live performance versions. cause i know she has to have some good leftovers!ย 

1 hour ago, Aristocrat said:

not to be a downer, cause im so excited for all the yours truly anniversary stuff, but it would be nice if the deluxe re-release had some unreleased tracks in addition to the live performance versions. cause i know she has to have some good leftovers!ย 

I thought so too, but knowing how strict she is with her unreleased stuff, she probably would never want them to see the light of the day, for any album.ย :gaycat6:

ย 

Excited for the Yours Truly special! The performances I'm looking forward the most are The Way & Baby I. :duca:ย I also wonder on what platform we will get it, I guess YouTube makes the most sense, otherwise we would've known by now if it was like a Netflix or Disney+ special.ย 

ย 

5 hours ago, Goddxss said:

She better officially release Pink Champagne and La Vie en Rose.

+ Boyfriend Material !

ย 

She better re-record them and change the production to make them less teen-poppy. :jonnycat:

I dont think she wants to remind the world ofย Pink Champagne :skull:ย 

ย 

I would have loved some dlx tracks but I'm not very mad about it. The fact that we're actually getting more than an IG post is shocking nn

16 hours ago, genio said:

I thought so too, but knowing how strict she is with her unreleased stuff, she probably would never want them to see the light of the day, for any album.ย :gaycat6:

ย 

Excited for the Yours Truly special! The performances I'm looking forward the most are The Way & Baby I. :duca:ย I also wonder on what platform we will get it, I guess YouTube makes the most sense, otherwise we would've known by now if it was like a Netflix or Disney+ special.ย 

ย 

yeah i feel like its gonna be like the positions vevo sessions and they're just gonna be uploaded to her youtube

whoever her creative team is for her rem beauty promos needs to be enlisted for her next set of album covers

25 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

whoever her creative team is for her rem beauty promos needs to be enlisted for her next set of album covers

This.ย  Her low effort visuals have always annoyed me. I'm over the boring glamour shots for album covers. Sweetener era showed she is capable of putting in effort and creating an era with visuals, so no excuses lol.ย 

ย 

I'm still mad the Positions single cover wasn't the album cover.ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.