Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

On 8/31/2023 at 6:30 PM, wantedyoutogrow said:

Idk I might be delulu but those tour rumors (coming from a reliable source) are making me feel optimistic that new music is coming soon-ish

i didn't see anything about this topic.. did this come from a really reliable source?

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

12 hours ago, grwntify said:

i didn't see anything about this topic.. did this come from a really reliable source?

I can't find the tweets now, but the source reportedly leaked taylors south american tour dates and they have been reliable in the past

 

the source also claimed that both adele and beyonce are going to tour in brazil in 2024/2025 so i guess we have to wait for them to announce their dates and see if the source is reliable or not

On 9/9/2023 at 9:02 AM, wantedyoutogrow said:

I can't find the tweets now, but the source reportedly leaked taylors south american tour dates and they have been reliable in the past

 

the source also claimed that both adele and beyonce are going to tour in brazil in 2024/2025 so i guess we have to wait for them to announce their dates and see if the source is reliable or not

Oh, okay. Thanks ;)

On 9/8/2023 at 4:13 PM, grwntify said:

i didn't see anything about this topic.. did this come from a really reliable source?

It is a reliable source here in Mexico

https://x.com/ailoviutl/status/1696719097138962642?s=46&t=LdUGN4MkJ3hd8Omeo0Chgw

he said week/months prior to the Eras that Taylor was coming and they were right, they’ve also been right about Blackpink, SEVENTEEN, Post Malone, and some local acts from here 

the tweet I added says Gaga, Adele, Ariana and Bey are in negotiations, they’ve said in the past days that Ed And Bey already closed the deals, so if they announce the dates here in Mexico it could be likely

they do say it’s only negotiating tho :chick3:

I think she's teasing a Vogue beauty secrets video on her ig stories

 

It is insane seeing her face full on without makeup/weird angles, I’m glad she is confident enough to share it with everyone, she looks so cute 😭

Edited by mxoonlight

the in my head music video being promoted at the end of the vogue makeup tutorial oh they know what her magnum opus is

On 9/10/2023 at 11:23 PM, Gerardo said:

It is a reliable source here in Mexico

https://x.com/ailoviutl/status/1696719097138962642?s=46&t=LdUGN4MkJ3hd8Omeo0Chgw

he said week/months prior to the Eras that Taylor was coming and they were right, they’ve also been right about Blackpink, SEVENTEEN, Post Malone, and some local acts from here 

the tweet I added says Gaga, Adele, Ariana and Bey are in negotiations, they’ve said in the past days that Ed And Bey already closed the deals, so if they announce the dates here in Mexico it could be likely

they do say it’s only negotiating tho :chick3:

oh, i see! thx xoxo

i'm starting to believe that theory about the fantasize leak being a hint towards AG7's direction:hoetenks:

On 9/12/2023 at 4:23 PM, Tm4074 said:

 

 

Love to see it for the best single from DW. :cm:

Into you sweetie….

Nasty still has me in a chokehold. 

 

"I just wanna make time for ya,

swear it's just right for ya"

 

giphy-downsized.gif

 

 

HDD hinted in there article today, we might get a vault EP :jonny6:

i hope the fans that get to meet her get to work and ask the important questions this time around!

6 hours ago, AmandaHP said:

We ain't getting ag7 anytime soon I fear  

 

 

 

Well, she needs to understand that the fans wouldn't be doing this if she didn't take so long to release new music...

 

"I was going to come back to this hook" Sure honey, when ? In 2025 ? :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, AmandaHP said:

We ain't getting ag7 anytime soon I fear  

 

 

I feel bad that her work is leaking. BUT I do not care for "True Story" at all so yes toss it  :lakitu:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.