Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

 

"One source tells Variety that Grande took meetings with at least one management firm before deciding to build her own team, with her mother Joan in a strong position. That source said she has a model in mind similar to that of Taylor Swift and other major artists, whereby management personnel are paid a healthy annual salary rather than by commission — a structure many successful artists find more appealing as their revenue streams grow and diversify.

However, the source close to her camp said that while she has received multiple inquiries from a number of potential managers, she is taking her time to figure out her next move. "

Joan managing her should be easier this time because she’s not a pop star anymore :giraffe:

Edited by mxoonlight

A public scandal, firing Scooter and hiring Joan. It’s 2015 all over again. 

Edited by barbiegrande

There's a snippet (with the leaker's watermark) showing she was supposed to be featured on Best Friends by the Weeknd.

She might be annoying as hell, but damn, everytime I revisit her discography I remember that she just has the sauce that none of these other girls give me. 
 

 

omg i can't believe i'm only hearing fantasize now :WAP:this is a SMASH 

7 hours ago, ariananext said:

Didn't expect it :clap3:

 

 

 

could've done waaay more if she would've just added a few unreleased tracks from the archives, but oh well

At this point, will she even be able to record AG7 without it all leaking in advance? Lol I’m starting to feel bad. 

5 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

At this point, will she even be able to record AG7 without it all leaking in advance? Lol I’m starting to feel bad. 

It’s what she deserves for this 3 year gap, “cheating” scandal and Wicked bullshit. It’s time for her to snap out of it and do what made her super successful in the first place:sistrens:

I don’t even know how to feel anymore so hopefully she just doesn’t do anything for the rest of the year and the strike ends so they can finish.

deux moi saying she's apparently in talks to do a vegas residency and has toured a couple of vegas venues 

 

Edited by Aristocrat

Not a Vegas residency... If it's true, I'll unstan that b*sh, she better not play with my nerves :gaycat6:

Well, she needs to earn some bigger money this year somehow. She lives a very luxurious life so this doesn't come as a surprise really. That's why she did The Voice too even though it was totally a misstep career-wise. 

She can't tour with new no music on the horizon and Wicked's cheques probably weren't enough to keep her financially satisfied for a while. 

the vegas rumors probably aren't even true, but tbh if they are (and that's a big IF) I kinda get why she would do it with or without new music on the horizon

 

if she planning on releasing new music in the next year or so that would be a good-ish way to feed the fans some content without her having to go on tour

I do think new album will be soon enough, the live performances made me hungry :chick3:

I actually lol'ed at the Vegas residency rumor because it's so clearly made up.  Ariana's audience isn't going to Vegas like that and she knows that.  Vegas is for legacy acts and/or for acts that appeal to an older demographic like Gaga and Adele.  If she pursued a Vegas residency now at her peak cultural and commercial relevance it would be the dumbest career move ever.  I'm positive she is going to tour for AG7 considering the recent boom in the touring industry, it's more lucrative now than ever.  She has stadium tour demand now too, especially in major markets.  There is no incentive for her to even consider Vegas at this point in her career unless she wants to prematurely enter legacy act status and ruin her career momentum lol.

 

She needs to release something soon though, like by Q1 of 2024 the latest, we are approaching three years since Positions. 

Edited by Tm4074

I don’t even know how she goes about doing AG7 because it’s not her focus and her security is constantly getting compromised with leaks. Like the password is literally Ariana123.

I dont understand why she hasnt been doing music or AG7? Its almost 3 years :rip:

Was she burned out? I mean its understandable but after 3 years?? Idk I just missed her doing music and I’m tired at her spamming REM in her IG :deadbanana4: Yours Truly anniv and Fantasize fed me enough but we need more huhu

y'all noticed she's kinda getting active on IG again? like in the last month she's posted more than she did in the enterity of january-july

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.