Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

2 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

is this account reliable?

Allegra/thegrandeheels says it is.. idk tho 

So she was supposed to be featured on Abel's Dawn FM? I wonder if they scrapped it in favor of Save Your Tears Remix

36 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Allegra/thegrandeheels says it is.. idk tho 

I went on the renaissance tour thread and some stans claim that this person is reliable but honestly I find it hard to believe. If they said she was planning on booking festivals I would've been more inclined to believe it's true

Just now, wantedyoutogrow said:

I went on the renaissance tour thread and some stans claim that this person is reliable but honestly I find it hard to believe. If they said she was planning on booking festivals I would've been more inclined to believe it's true

yeah same tbh feels unrealistic right now 

That account is apparently as reliable as an insider gets when it comes to touring. They did post about the Taylor/Lana shows early. But the Gaga rumor has been going around for about a year now so I don't know. I really dont see Ari touring next year, I'm not even 100% confident about the album :skull: 

 

50 minutes ago, ariananext said:

So she was supposed to be featured on Abel's Dawn FM? I wonder if they scrapped it in favor of Save Your Tears Remix

Wait how do we know this? Inb4 she was supposed to be on the SYT rehash Less Than Zero nn

 

SYTR is one of my fave songs ever from both so I'm glad it happened :heart2:

touring in 2024 sounds very unrealistic to me... i feel like we'll MAYBE get ag7 if we're lucky but even that doesn't seem likely right now.

Arianators are weak af. Y’all would never have survived the trenches of Barb-dom :lmao: 

 

It saddens me to see the low morale among the fandom, but I was ecstatic to see her out and about again. I’m excited for AG7

But damn, why couldn’t she have cheated with a hot male celeb? Like, it would have been so kunty if she stole a Chris, but the SpongeBob of it all takes out all of the kuntiness.

 

 

If she was really that girl, she would have released Fantasize as a big **** you. But no, she’s too scary for that smoke 

Edited by barbiegrande

 

 

just rewatched this video for the first time in a couple years…. she was giving full cvnt here like woah

 

 

39 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

 

 

just rewatched this video for the first time in a couple years…. she was giving full cvnt here like woah

 

 

Right lol something shifted in late 2021. Need her back from war badly :sailing:

Edited by whiteferrari

5 minutes ago, whiteferrari said:

Right lol something shifted in late 2021. Need her back from war badly :sailing:

Her skin tone, that’s what shifted. She needs some St. Tropez Ultra Dark STAT. 
 

The Gwyneth Paltrow cosplay is NOT IT. 

Edited by barbiegrande

36 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Her skin tone, that’s what shifted. She needs some St. Tropez Ultra Dark STAT. 
 

The Gwyneth Paltrow cosplay is NOT IT. 

(…. and get that lip filler dissolved, this video is proof she’s stunning without it :gaycat5: )

Edited by Magdalene

I need an era with that look, she used to be so gorgeous :jonny5:

 

77b5ca5b620e168740503cd3bf13a189.jpg

 

 

 

She has lost so much weight on her face these past two years that she looks older than her age now, and her geisha makeup makes it look worse :rip:

 

 

Spoiler

Featured-Image-Ariana-Grande.jpeg?resize=1280,849

 

She’s super skinny, but the “she looks old” comments will never make sense to me. She still looks very young compared to the average woman her age. I don’t see how she looks any older than Miley, Selena, and damn sure Cardi B who are all her age. 

Edited by barbiegrande

3 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

She’s super skinny, but the “she looks old” comments will never make sense to me. She still looks very young compared to the average woman her age. I don’t see how she looks any older than Miley, Selena, and damn sure Cardi B who are all her age. 

She doesn't at all, it's just the make up/skin tone and, most of all, the bleached brows. She looked great here for example!

 

The pale skin + platinum hair + bleached brows are way too harsh on her considering she's naturally olive with dark curly hair, it's literally a 360 and looks very artificial. 

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, ariananext said:

She doesn't at all, it's just the make up/skin tone and, most of all, the bleached brows. She looked great here for example!

 

The pale skin + platinum hair + bleached brows are way too harsh on her considering she's naturally olive with dark curly hair, it's literally a 360 and looks very artificial. 

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Yeah, the pale blonde eyebrows/pale skin combo is a hard look to pull off if it’s not natural. She looked gorgeous in the YT live performances though, so that gives me hope it will look good in Wicked. 
 

And I try my best not speculate on her weight loss, but I know women who have her body type and truly struggle to keep weight on. It’s very common. My roommate is skinny like her and has to take appetite boosters to keep weight. I imagine filming was pretty intense and the last time she was that thin was ME era, so I think she’s just been over working. 

One more thing (sorry I was banned), I’m really hoping the parting ways with her old team means she’s about to upgrade. I feel like her star power is so immense but is being wasted by mismanagement of her career. Like, there was so much her team could have done to keep her in the spotlight from 2021-now. 
 

She needs to go on a full media blowout before Wicked arrives. 

1 hour ago, barbiegrande said:

Yeah, the pale blonde eyebrows/pale skin combo is a hard look to pull off if it’s not natural. She looked gorgeous in the YT live performances though, so that gives me hope it will look good in Wicked. 
 

And I try my best not speculate on her weight loss, but I know women who have her body type and truly struggle to keep weight on. It’s very common. My roommate is skinny like her and has to take appetite boosters to keep weight. I imagine filming was pretty intense and the last time she was that thin was ME era, so I think she’s just been over working. 

Yeah, the only time she was a bit fuller was when she was drinking a lot, so we can only hope she's doing great, who knows if she will ever share her personal issues with the world, I feel like she hates to be seen as vulnerable, she keeps everything to herself. We can't blame her tbh..

 

1 hour ago, barbiegrande said:

One more thing (sorry I was banned), I’m really hoping the parting ways with her old team means she’s about to upgrade. I feel like her star power is so immense but is being wasted by mismanagement of her career. Like, there was so much her team could have done to keep her in the spotlight from 2021-now. 
 

She needs to go on a full media blowout before Wicked arrives. 

I feel like it's Ariana who doesn't care, what can management do if she's lazy

Man, they really don’t make debut albums like Yours Truly anymore :jonny6:

 

 

Lovin It still deserves its flowers. Her most shameless Mariah copy, but it bops

If those rumors about her booking Mexico shows are real, the album is probably coming within the next 6-8 months :duca:

 

Regardless, I still feel like at least a single is coming shortly. There's such little competition currently, and she acknowledged everyone is tired of this "era" 

 

Edit: she doesn't even have a management team rn :gaycat7:

Edited by whiteferrari

12 minutes ago, whiteferrari said:

If those rumors about her booking Mexico shows are real, the album is probably coming within the next 6-8 months :duca:

 

Regardless, I still feel like at least a single is coming shortly. There's such little competition currently, and she acknowledged everyone is tired of this "era" 

If she doesn’t release AG7 before Wicked, she’s DONE !!

Idk I might be delulu but those tour rumors (coming from a reliable source) are making me feel optimistic that new music is coming soon-ish

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.