Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space Ā but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

let's just hope she finds a proper, legit manager to take scooter's place and doesn't repeat 2016 and try and hire joan or one of her friends or somethingĀ :eli:

On 8/21/2023 at 11:46 PM, AmandaHP said:

Will she hire a new manager tho?

She doesn't gaf about promo :skull:

Yes, an industry veteranĀ 

Ā 

BothFreshBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

Yall better not be celebrating this, cuz if she's indeed looking for a new manager then it's definitely gonna be a one focused on the Hollywood movie biz and not the music industry. Watch YT anniversary and AG7 be our last hurrah :monkey:

Apparently she's not leaving SB Projects, it's Scooter leaving talent management, she's still going to work with her team considering Scooter wasn't involved firsthand anyway.

Edited by ariananext

I'm currently listening to the whole Yours Truly album in celebration of its 10th anniversary. Lovin' It is killing me rn. :WAP:

Wait, I forgot it was coming out todayĀ :dies:Ā 

Ā 

Lemme go listenĀ :smiley:

Ā 

EDIT : OMG, the album cover is HORRIBLE and screams "Please, don't stream me" :biblio:

Edited by Zaynsus

she sounds amazingĀ :jonny:

also she has production credits for all the live versionsĀ 

Not her singing the doowop version of Honeymoon Avenue :rip:

I really wanna know when the album rollout is gonna startĀ 

Ā 

Do you guys think the Q&A will give us any hintsĀ :emofish:

I love her tone on the live versions. She's really embracing it, unlike when she was on the DWT.
I would also like to commend her musicality here. She actually had varying riffs and runs, plus all the gorgeous note changes.

6 hours ago, whiteferrari said:

I really wanna know when the album rollout is gonna startĀ 

Ā 

Do you guys think the Q&A will give us any hintsĀ :emofish:

let's hope there was a lot of ag7 questions and she couldn't ignore them all and at the least she tells us she has starting working on itĀ :eli:

Ā 

anyway.... loved the live re-recordings. daydreamin finally getting the love it deserves! and the new string arrangement for the way is so stunning!Ā 

Ā 

This played after the YT performances and I wish they released them on Spotify too.

Ā 

One of the few good memories I have from the positions era. The song choices, the vocals, the looks, the setting, whew.Ā 

Ā 

Gemma_Crying.gif?width=162&height=162

15 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I wish she released From the Vault tracks.

We already released her vault for her

Just now, mxoonlight said:

We already released her vault for her

she shoulda added on that song that went viral 9 to 5 on tiktok! what a wasted opportunity for an easy #1. she should release it ASAP

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.