Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

do y'all think she's performing all songs or is she just recording live versions for a few songs that they will tag on for a 10-year anniversary for YT?

the way she’s back to that 2014 diva public reception and putting out yours truly live, everything feels so full circle right now :gaycat5:

 

also random but neither ariana or dalton have officially filed for divorce, could they be working on things now that she’s back in LA or could they just have never actually been married, maybe waiting for ethan’s situation to sort out before filing?

When it’s only those three songs and the girls are begging for Honeymoon Avenue it’s going to be bad for Glindiana!

I'm really not emotionally/physically ready for a performance of this CLASSIC with her new vocals. I can already picture the comparison vids  :jonny4:

 

Reminder that this song is STILL in her Top 5 overall. I'll always cherish this performance because it was the first time I heard of YT  :weeps: 

 

 

Edited by State of Grace.

Yah miss ponytail better be performing honeymoon ave and the way or else the Stan’s will riot 

Edited by blackoutbritney

If she gave us the 10 necessary songs needed id gag.

 

UnPopular Song & Better Left Unsung can stay in 2013. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But knowing Ponytial these are the only songs we are getting. 

Those 3 songs she posted are good choices (Daydreamin' went viral recently, Tattooed Heart is a fan fave, Baby I is a classic) but I do think (hope :toofunny3:) that she's doing more. It'd be weird to ignore The Way and Honeymoon Ave imo and do a live special with only 3 songs.

 

 

kinda love that she fully ignored the homewrecker allegations :dies:

Those 3 as well as Honeymoon Avenue, Piano and The Way would be the perfect choices :WAP:

I’m kinda gagging ngl, I miss her so much :chick3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.