Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

fantasize getting excellent reception from locals on tik tok when its a song that literally describes her current scandal is very motherly behavior.

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

The way I’ve been listening to buwyg,ib the most this week since 2019 

 

spacer.png

Week 3 of Spongegate. Praying for breakup announcement by Friday.

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Week 3 of Spongegate. Praying for breakup announcement by Friday.

 

spacer.png

followed by ag7 lead annoucement

HHpxjo5.png

#that photo will live to haunt me for the rest of my life

  • ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

#that photo will live to haunt me for the rest of my life

I hate it so much. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I hate it so much. :deadbanana2:

Like atp i'm hoping another pic of them leaks cause i'm just tired of seeing it constantly :deadbanana4:

Her shouting out Ilya on Instagram. This is all I've ever hoped for. Popiana COMING!!! TURN THE WIGS AROUND!!!!

 

Gfze.gif

GIRRRLSSSSSS she sounds and looks incredible in that clip on Twitter :ghostface::ghostface::ghostface:

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

GIRRRLSSSSSS she sounds and looks incredible in that clip on Twitter :ghostface::ghostface::ghostface:

what clip?

 

I think I've never heard Cynthia sing before and damn, she sounds incredible !

 

She and Ari are going to DEVOUR these Wicked songs.

 

 

6 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

what clip?

 

wicked trailer/teaser leaked, you can hear defying gravity and everything 

8 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

what clip?

 

I cant find it now because her stans are flooding the search slqkksskjks

 

They thought the Wicked trailer leaked but it doesn't look like a trailer to me? Looks more like a teaser to build hype with BTS footage, some scenes from the movies, and the director talking about it.

 

It also says "NEXT YEAR" so I'm expecting it around Q4 ig 

Edited by State of Grace.

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I cant find it now because her stans are flooding the search slqkksskjks

 

They thought the Wicked trailer leaked but it doesn't look like a trailer to me? Looks more like a teaser to build hype with BTS footage, some scenes from the movies, and the director talking about it.

 

It also says "NEXT YEAR" so I'm expecting it around Q4 ig 

yeah I think so, there's Jon Chu talking so it must be some kind of backstage..? do these things get released before the trailer though? if it's leaking I assume it must be coming soon..

i found it....literal chills :WAP: she was born to be glinda 

34 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I cant find it now because her stans are flooding the search slqkksskjks

 

They thought the Wicked trailer leaked but it doesn't look like a trailer to me? Looks more like a teaser to build hype with BTS footage, some scenes from the movies, and the director talking about it.

 

It also says "NEXT YEAR" so I'm expecting it around Q4 ig 

 

16 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

i found it....literal chills :WAP: she was born to be glinda 

 

28 minutes ago, ariananext said:

yeah I think so, there's Jon Chu talking so it must be some kind of backstage..? do these things get released before the trailer though? if it's leaking I assume it must be coming soon..

what where is this? 

 

are you guys referring to the teaser that leaked 2 months ago? 

24 minutes ago, ariananext said:

yeah I think so, there's Jon Chu talking so it must be some kind of backstage..? do these things get released before the trailer though? if it's leaking I assume it must be coming soon..

Yeah some studios drop these BTS featurettes before the actual trailer. I hope we get it soon.

 

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

 

 

what where is this? 

 

are you guys referring to the teaser that leaked 2 months ago? 

No theres a new clip on Twitter, try digging more :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Yeah some studios drop these BTS featurettes before the actual trailer. I hope we get it soon.

 

No theres a new clip on Twitter, try digging more :gaycat6:

not me literally deleting twitter permanently yesterday :storm:

10 minutes ago, Jjang said:

not me literally deleting twitter permanently yesterday :storm:

nn just search on the browser and it will show up :eli: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.