Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, raven said:

kinda love that she fully ignored the homewrecker allegations :dies:

Sheโ€™s a smart girl

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space ย but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

We need a Tiktok revival for Honeymoon Avenue :jonny:ย 

I love how the same musicians keep on working with her especially on live settings. Her live band keeps elevating her music, especially on the most recent positions VEVO performances.

22 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I think I am the only one that finds Tattooed Heart overratedย :emofish:

No, I think the same tbh. Maybe it's because I overplayed it back in 2013-14 but I don't use it anymore, I don't even remember the last time I listened to it...

Tattooed Heart is tad overrated but sheโ€™s still a classic :clap3:ย We need more Honeymoon Avenue worship though :biblio:ย 

This is the best news ever :jonny:ย 

ย 

I neeeed Right There and You'll Never Knowย 

Judging the photos she posted, it seems that everything's been recorded already and is ready to be dropped.
It'd be so sad yet funny if the hackers manage to leak the materials for the upcoming anniversary. Her cyber security seems to be the worst among artists AFAIK.

I'm so excited and happy she's doing this, I feared it was just a random Q&A but thank god we're eating. I went crazy when I saw the post!

Do you think she's dropping it on youtube or something more serious via streaming? I think it's just YTย 

Just now listening to the off the table demo, and it could've definitely been solo. Her adlibs during The Weeknd's verse are immaculate, should've been on the final one.

  • ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, ariananext said:

Do you think she's dropping it on youtube or something more serious via streaming? I think it's just YTย 

Yea I can see it just being YouTube.ย 

Ariana reposting a video of Joan stanning Piano :jonny5:ย Iโ€™M ABOUT TO EAT

ย 

ย 

Her team should capitalize on the hype and release this. They don't even have to make it a single, just put it on streaming services. It'd be a bit out of place now with the scandal and those lyrics, but that's what makes it entertainingย :dies:

ย 

Edited by genio

can't wait for the yours truly 10 year anniversary special. can't believe we're finally gonna get a daydreamin' live moment....ย :jonny5:

Is it not coming until the 1st? :deadbanana4:ย The 109 theory the delusional IG stans is starting to gag me even though I know better to think she is cryptic about anything anymore.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.