Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Adele - "30" | Winner: I Drink Wine

Featured Replies

Save

Can I Get It

I Drink Wine

Oh My God

Easy on Me

 

Off

All Night Parking

Easy on Me (with Chris Stapleton)

Woman Like Me

Can’t be together 

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tag me! :flower:

 

SAVE

Oh My God

Can I Get It

All Night Parking

Wild Wild West

 

OFF

Can't Be Together

Easy on Me (with Chris Stapleton)

Cry Your Heart Out

Woman Like Me

Edited by Never Ending

SAVE:

Easy On Me

I Drink Wine

All Night Parking

Love Is A Game

 

OFF:

Can't Be Together

Easy On Me (with Chris Stapleton)

Can I Get It

Woman Like Me

SAVE

I Drink Wine

To Be Loved

Easy On Me

All Night Parking

 

OFF

Easy On Me (with Chris Stapleton)

Wild Wild West

Can't Be Together

Woman Like Me

 

 

 

Save:

My Little Love

Woman Like Me

Hold On

Cant Be Together

 

OFF:

Strangers by Nature

Cry Your Heart Out

All Night Parking

Easy On Me (with chris)

 

This is very hard. :cries:

 

Save

To Be Loved 

Love Is A Game

I Drink Wine

Hold On

 

Off

Can I Get It

Cry Your Heart Out

Easy On Me (With Chris Stapleton)

Woman Like Me

 

 

Save:

Cry Your Heart Out

Strangers By Nature 

Easy On Me

Woman Like Me

 

Off:

Cant Be Together 

Wild Wild West

My Little Love 

Can I Get It

SAVE: 

I Drink Wine (a.k.a. the best song on the album)

To Be Loved

Easy On Me

Love Is A Game

 

OFF: 

Easy on Me (with Chris Stapleguy)

Woman Like Me

Strangers By Nature

Oh My God 

  • Author

aFPFIpZ.jpg

 

ROUND 1 Results

 

Strangers By Nature -13 votes

Easy On Me +14 votes

My Little Love +13 votes

Cry Your Heart Out -12 votes

Oh My God +32 votes

Can I Get It -7 votes

I Drink Wine +30 votes

All Night Parking +3 votes

Woman Like Me -12 votes

Hold On +8 votes

To Be Loved +38 votes

Love Is A Game +26 votes

Wild Wild West -5 votes

Can't Be Together -37 votes

Easy On Me (with Chris Stapleton) -74 votes :skull:

 

 

"Easy On Me (with Chris Stapleton)" is the 1st song eliminated from the survivor.

 

 

ROUND 2

 

Strangers By Nature

Easy On Me

My Little Love

Cry Your Heart Out

Oh My God

Can I Get It

I Drink Wine

All Night Parking

Woman Like Me

Hold On

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

Wild Wild West

Can't Be Together

Easy On Me (with Chris Stapleton) R1

 

 

SAVE 4 SONGS

OFF 4 SONGS

 

Some little rules:

 

  • THERE WON'T BE IMMUNITY GIVEN IN THIS SURVIVOR.
  • IF YOU WANT TO BE REMOVED OR ADDED TO THE LIST, JUST ASK FOR IT AND I'LL DO IT.

 

SURVIVOR PROGRESS

 

aMB6Jcm.png

 

Spoiler

@Tusk @blackbeatxx @LiveYourLife @GlamSlam @Carrie-is-no-1 @Sept @Starkboy @Kayhan @PopFan1996 @BlackoutZone @QueenofCopyPaste @Ichinaru19 @georgechxng @Bey Admired @Cheap Thrills 9.0 @supertiffany @Gaia @Blue Honeymoon @brokee @Cotton @skwonderfactory @Archetype @Romantica @SayIt @Alex21kw @VeniceBeach @GreatestLoveofAll @Agenor @LoveAgain @Cockney Cupcake @Denyy @Noahdcruz @Mudkip @enchanted0 @Zaynsus @dylanx @Mike91 @TheDreamer @thismoment @PrinceMichaelFan @JevyDuty @aotearoa @Hometown Glory @popmusic @goldstargay @Donquizote @Harry @Hector @IBeMe @BlackJesus @Johayer1234 @Feanor @McNulty @loveofpopculture @FruitofUtopia @Nebur @yonsé @Daydream @TurntUp @UnusualBoy @Ivan_brit @Tylerbv @RainDreamer @Headlock @Witness @Green @rihannabiggestfan @collin @HeWon'tGo @Elusive Chanteuse @MatthewHZ @Marla Singer @MDOLLA @OneAndOnly @Sparrow's Bride @nooniebao @Nefertiti0 @brazil @Starchild @Dingdong123 @Dephira @BubbleGomme @kitasss_vlc @Before the Dawn @Aramis @CosTaSsSs @gozahu @despy @Heysexy @PopA911 @BradySpears @P!NK2LOVE @Starfish @Phobos @smokeandmirrors @Ant @geddymonster @Truth Tella @confetti @abrahamjmr @MusicTalker @Flanders @808s @rosesbloom @NavyBlue @Brando @Severus Snape @Assassin @Bacardo Royale @americanlife @Coklek92 @salmi93 @PoisonPill @Eóghan @swayzecarey @Versayce @UNNAMI @allforyou @taylorrrr @zzmyth @Cantique @Samsom @Flomik @Marianah Adkins @My.December @GraceRandolph @Harmonizer @Monky_2405 @Maddox @LastGreatBloodline @johnzy13 @doonerr @B-Luke @Dula Peep @LovatoK' @BadX @ANTisocial @Slate @Fenty Perry @jonapova @Psycho @Never Ending @Gorgeous @Baby Judas  @GAGAISTHEBESTYA @bendi_94 @GRMusic @Shelter @On The Bound @ahauntingnearu @suneclipse121 @Yog @Solgayleo @Taylor fanboy @tHE.PARtY. @45seconds @Gladiator @DONTYELLATME @dweebz @sugrbby666 @publikcitizen @elvenOCEAN @Rami @Sacrifice @Twilish @Chateau M @lxkewth @nickolsen @Britney Is Fierce @JoeAg @Cloröx 

 

 

Edited by Roberto

SAVE:
Can I Get It

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

Wild Wild West

 

OFF:

All Night Parking

Women Like Me

Can't Be Together

Cry Your Heart Out

SAVE:

I Drink Wine

Wild WIld West

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

 

OFF:

Cry Your Heart Out

Can I Get It

Strangers By Nature

All Night Parking

SAVE

Strangers By Nature

My Little Love

Woman Like Me

To Be Loved 

 

OFF

Cry Your Heart Out

Can I Get It

Wild Wild West

Can't Be Together

SAVE

Hold On

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

Oh My God

 

OFF

Strangers By Nature

Cry Your Heart Out

Wild Wild West

Can’t Be Together

SAVE

Oh My God

Can I Get It

Strangers by Nature

My Little Love

 

OFF

Can't Be Together

To Be Loved

Hold On

Wild Wild West

Save 

Strangers By Nature 

Cry Your Heart Out 

All Night Parking 

Oh My God

 

Off

Easy On Me

Can I Get It

Can‘t Be Together 

Wild Wild West

SAVE

Wild Wild West

All Night Parking

Can I Get It

Oh My God

 

OFF

Cry Your Heart Out

Woman Like Me

Can't Be Together

To Be Loved :'(

SAVE: 

I Drink Wine (a.k.a. the best song on the album)

To Be Loved

Easy On Me

Love Is A Game

 

OFF: 

Woman Like Me

Strangers By Nature

Oh My God 

Can't Be Together

SAVE

Strangers By Nature

My Little Love

Cry Your Heart Out

Love Is A Game

 

OFF

Can't Be Together

Easy On Me

Can I Get It

Wild Wild West

  • Author

The evil has been defeated, I guess. :gaycat2:

 

SAVE

Easy On Me

Oh My God

Can I Get It

Love Is A Game

 

OFF

Strangers By Nature :weeps:

My Little Love

All Night Parking

Wild Wild West

SAVE

Love Is A Game

I Drink Wine

Wild Wild West

Can't Be Together

 

OFF

Cry Your Heart Out

Can I Get It

All Night Parking

Woman Like Me

Off:

Cry Your Heart Out

All Night Parking

Can I Get It

My Little Love :katie:

 

Save:

Love Is A Game

To Be Loved

Woman Like Me

Wild Wild West

SAVE

Woman Like Me

Strangers By Nature

All Night Parking

Can I Get It

 

OFF

Can't Be Together

Wild Wild West

Cry Your Heart Out

Hold On

 

OFF:
Wild Wild West
Can't Be Together
Woman Like Me
All Night Parking

 

Save:
Love Is A Game
Easy On Me
Hold On
Can I Get It

SAVE

My Little Love

Oh My God :alexz:

I Drink Wine

To Be Loved

 

OFF

Easy on Me

Can I Get It

All Night Parking

Can’t Be Together

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.