Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Adele - "30" | Winner: I Drink Wine

Featured Replies

Save:

Oh My God

Can I Get It

All Night Parking

Love Is a Game

 

Off

Easy On Me

Can't Be Together

I Drink Wine

Woman Like Me

 

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAVE:

To Be Loved

Oh My God

Easy On Me

I Drink Wine

 

OFF:

I'll came back for this

SAVE:
Cry Your Heart Out

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

Can't Be Together

 

OFF:

I Drink Wine

Women Like Me

Can I Get It

Wild Wild West

SAVE 

Hold On 

I Drink Wine 

OMG 

Easy On Me 

 

OFF 

Can’t Be Together 

Cry Your Heart Out 

Woman Like Me 

Wild Wild West 

 

Cry Your Heart Out

All Night Parking

Strangers by Nature

To Be Loved

 

Oh My God

Can I Get It

Wild Wild West

My Little Love

 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

"Easy On Me (with Chris Stapleton)" is the 1st song eliminated from the survivor.

 

Are we surprised?:skull:

SAVE:
Oh My God

I Drink Wine
To Be Loved 
Wild Wild West

OFF:

Cry Your Heart Out

All Night Parking 

Hold On  ( Sorry but the live version is so much better and I can't listen to the studio version anymore)
Can't Be Together

SAVE

Strangers By Nature

My Little Love

Oh My God

Cry Your Heart Out

 

OFF

All Night Parking

Hold On

Can I Get It

Wild Wild West

 

Save

All Night Parking 

Cry Your Heart Out 

Strangers By Nature 

Woman Like ME! 

 

Off

Hole On

Can't Be Together 

Wild Wild West

Can I Get It

SAVE

Strangers by Nature

Oh My God

Can’t be Together

Wild Wild West

 

OFF

Woman Like Me

Can I Get It

Love is a Game

Hold On

Save

Strangers By Nature

Cry Your Heart Out

All Night Parking

Hold On

 

Off

Can't Be Together

Wild Wild West

Can I Get It

Woman Like Me (sorry :skull: )

Save:

OMG

Easy on Me

WW West

I Drink Vino

 

Off:

All Night Parking

My Little Love

Can’t Be Together

Hold On

Save:

Can I Get It

Cry Your Heart Out

Wild Wild West

Woman Like Me

 

Off:

Can't Be Together

Love is a Game

Strangers By Nature

Hold On

SAVE

"Cry Your Heart Out"

"Wild Wild West"

"Can I Get It"

"All Night Parking Interlude" (with Erroll Garner)

 

OFF

"Woman Like Me"

"Easy on Me"

"Can't Be Together"

"Strangers by Nature"

SAVE

Easy On Me

Oh My God

Can I Get It

To Be Loved

 

 

OFF

Strangers By Nature

Cry Your Heart Out

Can't Be Together

All Night Parking

SAVE

I Drink Wine

To Be Loved

Hold On

Strangers By Nature

 

OFF

Cry Your Heart Out

Wild Wild West

Can't Be Together

Woman Like Me

 

SAVE

Cry Your Heart Out

Strangers By Nature

All Night Parking

Love Is A Game

 

OFF

Can’t Be Together

Woman Like Me

To Be Loved

Can I Get It

Save:

To Be Loved

Woman Like Me

Easy On Me

Wild Wild West

 

Off:

Can I Get It

Hold On

Cry Your Heart Out

Love Is A Game

Save:

to be loved

i drink wine

Cry your heart out

all night parking

 

off:

cant be together

can i get it

wild wild west

oh my god

SAVE

Strangers By Nature

Can I Get It

All Night Parking

Woman Like Me

 

OFF

Easy On Me

Cry Your Heart Out

I Drink Wine

Can't Be Together

SAVE 4 SONGS

  • Strangers By Nature
  • Woman Like Me
  • Can I Get It
  • Wild Wild West

OFF 4 SONGS

  • All Night Parking
  • Cry Your Heart Out 
  • Oh My God
  • Can't Be Together
     

SAVE

I Drink Wine

Cry Your Heart Out

Easy on Me

All Night Parking

 

OFF

Wild Wild West

Can't Be Together

Hold On

Strangers by Nature

Save:

Oh My God

Can I Get It

I Drink Wine

Hold On

 

Off:

Can't Be Together

Wild Wild West

Woman Like Me

My Little Love

 

Save: 

Strangers By Nature

Can’t Be Together

I Drink Wine

All Night Parking

 

Off:

Woman Like Me

Cry Your Heart Out

Can I Get It

My Little Love

Save:

To Be Loved 

I Drink Wine 

Love Is A Game 

Oh My God 

 

Off:

Can I Get It

Can't Be Together 

Wild Wild West 

All Night Parking

 

 

 

 

 

 

SAVE: 

Easy on Me

To Be Loved

Love is A Game

Oh My God

 

OFF:

Can I Get It

Cant Be Together

Cry Your Heart Out

Woman Like Me

Edited by Marianah Adkins
Changed answer

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.