Everything posted by Green
-
New Ella Langley RIAA certifications: Choosin' Texas 7x Platinum; Be Her 3x Platinum
Singles: Choosin' Texas: 7x Platinum Be Her: 3x Platinum Dandelion: Platinum Loving Life Again: Platinum I Can't Love You Anymore: Platinum Bottom of Your Boots: Gold Album: Dandelion: 2x Platinum https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?reload=1791250703036&tab_active=recent-award&sub_tab_active=&se=ella%20langley&from=&to=&ti=&lab=#pre-gnp-results
- BB200: Taylor #1 (173k), Tinashe #6 (35.5k) | H100: Patient Zero #1, Taylor's 16th
-
Debra Messing endorses GOP's Bruce Blakeman for NY governor: "What we need"
To think Karen was the Republican of the show
-
Hot 100 early predictions (10/17): Patient Zero #2, Drake #5, Olivia #8, ADELA #10
She already did that with I Knew It I knew you, she shipped them a week earlier to stay a second week at 1
-
Hot 100 early predictions (10/17): Patient Zero #2, Drake #5, Olivia #8, ADELA #10
The gap between Texas and Patient Zero is big I wouldn't be surprised if she drops the physicals a week earlier
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 Final predictions:Taylor #1 (435 pts), #3, #4 & #5
I thought Ophelia would chart? Why do they have it recurrent?
- BB200: Taylor #1 (173k), Tinashe #6 (35.5k) | H100: Patient Zero #1, Taylor's 16th
-
HDD: HDD: Drake 58-63k, The Beatles 50-55k, Mac Miller 33-37k
So Taylor will be #1 because she will release physicals I believe
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 9: #2 WW (4.032m), #1 US (1.374m)
The physicals will probably ship a week earlier like it happened with I Knew It I Knew You Keep in mind that Patient Zero won't have the massive country airplay support that IKI,IKY had.
-
Hot 100 early predictions (10/17): Patient Zero #2, Drake #5, Olivia #8, ADELA #10
stupid song and Nicole Kidman increasing A shame that So Easy went recurrent though
-
Hot 100 early predictions (10/17): Patient Zero #2, Drake #5, Olivia #8, ADELA #10
Well Texas is already higher on Apple Music and it has much more airplay The only way to stay at #1 is if it releases physicals or remixes this week
-
US Airplay Discussion
I want Dracula to survive until Halloween. Imagine if it goes #1 with the streaming increase and all that airplay
-
Drake tops US Apple Music with "Solar Eclipse"
US Apple Music: 1 NEW Drake & Don Toliver - Solar Eclipse 2 -1 Taylor Swift - Patient Zero 3 -1 Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas 4 -1 KAROL G, Judeline & rusowsky - BbY WOW 5 NEW Drake, Don Toliver & Yebba - Cold Shoulder 6 NEW Drake - Quebec 7 -3 Morgan Wallen - Last Thing You Need 8 Taylor Swift - Babylon 9 -2 Morgan Wallen - Been By Now 10 -2 Drake - Janice STFU
-
HDD Final: Taylor #1x13 (172k), Kenny Chesney #6 (35k), Tinashe #9 (32k)
Wow this is big for Tinashe
- UK Singles: Taylor #1/3/4; Albums: Showgirl #1
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 Final predictions:Taylor #1 (435 pts), #3, #4 & #5
The Hot 100 was based almost 100% on radio during late 2001-2004 because single sales were dead for everyone except American Idol winners during those years. That started to change in 2005 when digital sales were included on the Hot 100 It's not like it was only Beyoncé You could do the same for every artist during those years unless you were Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Fantasia Barrino and Carrie Underwood who had big physical sales with their American Idol songs.
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 Final predictions:Taylor #1 (435 pts), #3, #4 & #5
It will survive even if it falls out of the top 10 because it's still increasing in pop radio
-
US Airplay Discussion
1. Taylor Swift - "Fortnight (feat. Post Malone)" -6392 2. Myles Smith - "Nice to Meet You" -5474 3. Taylor Swift - "I Knew It, I Knew You" -5183 Is Fornight's record safe?
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 Final predictions:Taylor #1 (435 pts), #3, #4 & #5
It's top 5 on spotify and almost top 10 on apple and it has been like that for months, but it was outside the top 10 because radio wasn't playing it. But now it's increasing on radio.
-
US Airplay Discussion
Dracula still increasing
- Billboard: yes Madonna, yes AOTY
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 Final predictions:Taylor #1 (435 pts), #3, #4 & #5
Today it jumped to top 5 on spotify Now that radio is supporting it it could go top 5 next week after the Taylor album tracks fall
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 Final predictions:Taylor #1 (435 pts), #3, #4 & #5
Also So Easy is still increasing on Adult Contemporary radio so maybe it will survive because of this. I remember Wildflower and Elizabeth Taylor survived on the chart because of this rule
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 Final predictions:Taylor #1 (435 pts), #3, #4 & #5
I Just Might will be top 3 then because that song will still chart and next week will be higher than Ophelia again
-
Top Songs of The Week | October 2026: Week 1
x20 Bass Persuades (Miley) x15 Ain't In La (Adela), Mexico Honey (Kacey Musgraves), Danceteria (Madonna), Stupid Song (Olivia Rodrigo), Hate That I Made You Love Me (Ariana Grande), Nicole Kidman (Adela), Love Sensation (Afterhours Remix) (Madonna & Kylie Minogue), Bby WOW (Karol G, Judeline, Rusowsky), Dance (Slayyyter), Petal (Ariana Grande), Handle (Ravyn Lenae), Still (Karol G, Bruno Mars), Superestrella (Aitana), Training Season (Dua Lipa), Stop The Wedding (Ashe), Agua (Shakira, Maluma), Great Expectation (Sienna Spiro), Let's Get Married (Miley), My Body Isn't Ready (Sombr)