Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Adele - "30" | Winner: I Drink Wine

Featured Replies

rightfully so deserved, thanks for hosting, honestly im happy EOM is not in top 3 thats all.

 

:gaycat1:

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
1 hour ago, McNulty said:

Not my winner

 

hBIHh31.gif

Neither mine. 

 

hBIHh31.gif

58 minutes ago, Dephira said:

This song is so boring, honestly I still can never remember what it sounds like.  Congrats I guess

Here is an idea...

 

 

49 minutes ago, Harry said:

RECOUNT!!

IDW got Brits Award boost and payola

 

It was already smashing when the Brits Awards happened...nothing we could do, tbh.

 

hBIHh31.gif

14 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

My least favorite of the 3 :weeps: but thanks for hosting :heart:

This. You're welcome, sis. :gaycat2::heart:

Love Is A Game is the best song on the album but IDW is a cute winner

I am happy with the winner, thank you for hosting the album survivor. To be loved was so close.

Edited by Rami

I Drink Wine is great! it’s obviously no Oh My God or To Be Loved but it’s still a very nice Adele ballad :clap3: thank you for hosting this!

Great, now release it as a single immediately and do a lively and relatable performance on SNL :clap:

6 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Slay Your Heart Out deserved

 

hBIHh31.gif

Omg taste, along with Legends by Nature :jonnycat:

The “I Drink Wine” slander in this thread… :biblio: Congrats to one of the best songs on 30 for winning in the end! :clap3: Thank you for hosting this, @Roberto! :hughard: 

Thank you for doing this!  Top 3 is my favorite on 30 right now. :clap3:

Apologies for not participating until the end, but I've been "away" for two months. lol. Good to see I Drink Wine won.

My favorite song on the album. :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.