Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

allforyou

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by allforyou

  1. Good numbers but I expected way more tbh, I guess the poor quality of the new material impacted the numbers
  2. 2 points away from matching 143, come on Taylor you can do it!
  3. Lotus deserved that score (perhaps even lower cause it's terrible) but Bionic should've been in the 70's Stripped only getting a 55 is absolutely insane. That album is at the very LEAST a 8/10
  4. 41 on metacritic is insane The only pop girl that has gone lower than that is Katy with 143
  5. I… have no words. I guess it's attention grabbing.
  6. My prediction is 400-500K (which is huge for a reissue), but honestly with how dedicated her fans are who knows… maybe 1 million is possible
  7. #3 worldwide is absolutely insane The way it's a bigger hit now than it was 2 years ago… Her longevity knows no limits
  8. For the most part this was such an exciting era. I'm glad I got to experience it as a stan back then.
  9. So stupid. Imagine wasting all this time renaming things that do NOT need to be renamed instead of being a productive president.
  10. Releasing MID albums yet selling millions first week No ONE does it like her
  11. Bass Persuades doing less than Something Beautiful is just embarassing considering how much more promo it's getting The way it's gonna be her lowest charting album too...
  12. 23 weeks at #1 is absolutely insane. Congratulations to Miss Ella, especially since the song is actually good!
  13. Ah hell no, this king needs to left ALONE. Wishing him all the best.
  14. I think the best option for her is either that or do another electro pop record like It's Not that Deep. But most importantly she needs to leave Island, otherwise she'll never get a hit again.
  15. Imagine her singing over a beat from any of these genres It'd be hilarious OT: Her next album should have the same sound as bandaids and watch it burn, pop rock fits her very well
  16. Hopefully it's good, cause she hasn't delivered a good album since Romance
  17. Hopefully this is good... but after her last albums I'm not expecting it to be
  18. Yes. I collect both CDs and vinyls and I actually listen to them too
  19. Seeing her back on stage has been fantastic. I also love all the moments she shares with the fans outside her hotel, she's really taking it all in. Thanks to the residency she's made various appearances on this week's official french chart: Singles Chart: #37 Pour que tu m'aimes encore (+124) highest peak since 2015 #53 J'irai ou tu irais (+85) highest peak since 2023 #123 Priere paienne (Re-Entry) NEW PEAK #146 On ne changes pas (Re-Entry) highest peak since 2014 #153 Bonjour, Pardon, Merci (Re-Entry) #173 I'm Alive (Re-Entry) highest peak since 2016 #180 Destin (DEBUT) #196 S'il suffisai d'aimer (Re-Entry) highest peak since 2016 Albums Chart: #33 (+74) Je suis: Céline Dion highest peak since its debut week
  20. How annoying. The thing is, it technically shouldn't be counted as a recurrent song since according to Billboard a song should only be treated as such if it has charted for at least 20 weeks, Training Season only charted for 10 so it should be allowed to re enter in the lower half of the chart until it reaches that mark
  21. Still doing so well I don't understand why it hasn't re entered the Hot 100 though… it didn't chart enough weeks back in 2024 to go recurrent
  22. Just signed it. It's up 136K signatures now.
  23. I think the most important is Like a Virgin, it's what made her a true superstar and set her apart from everyone else. With that said artistically Like a Prayer is by far the most important, it's the first Madonna record where she actually tries to put together a great body of work and it was the foundation for the rest of her career (In my opinion it was also the first MAJOR transformation she had)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.