Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
Message added by Rian,

9/28 News:

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, Ghostface91 said:

Why because it was a satire article on your fave? TaylorNation

omg exposed yes my fave who I've been lashing and barely engaging with for almost two years, what am I going to do now ATRL user Ghostface91

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 287.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterday’s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

I can barely use the app on the mobile app because of the ads. I open a thread and an ad pops up to take me to another app or website. I'm gay and I don't want to have to do anything technical on my end so I have faith that it'll naturally resolve itself heart

17 hours ago, magazine said:

The Featured Content thingy is pissing me off emofish

I would guess it's permanent, or it there a way to disable it and I'm blind?

Yea the amount of space it takes feels so unnecessary katie

Edited by getBusy

The mobile version of this site has had no issues (for me) for months now. No more intrusive and weird ads, links mostly work, and a rather smooth experience. Kudos and thank you to everyone that worked to make that possible.

10GDIEi.thumb.gif.f937f9ee8a147c5b487e9c

17 hours ago, magazine said:

The Featured Content thingy is pissing me off emofish

I would guess it's permanent, or it there a way to disable it and I'm blind?

yeah same.

having to scroll down to find the threads
1049.thumb.jpg.cf8257ad7050bfd5ebaca71c0

Edited by mellenthin

Just out of curiosity... I saw a post that I disagreed and gave a thumbs down and the user felt triggered I guess and started randomly down voting weird ass posts of mine such as Real Housewife legend Luann's performing in a wedding. Care to explain @Phil Spencer?

suburban

2 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Just out of curiosity... I saw a post that I disagreed and gave a thumbs down and the user felt triggered I guess and started randomly down voting weird ass posts of mine such as Real Housewife legend Luann's performing in a wedding. Care to explain @Phil Spencer?

suburban

Omg I noticed this too in the housewives thread… two of your posts were randomly downvoted even tho they weren't offensive or anything someone would disagree with biblio

Can we please have an option to either hide or minimise the featured topics section? It's unnecessarily massive on both desktop and mobile. Also the threads it is pushing are questionable - can't the less intrusive banners be used? I'd rather see more of those stacked than the full on article segments.

4 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Just out of curiosity... I saw a post that I disagreed and gave a thumbs down and the user felt triggered I guess and started randomly down voting weird ass posts of mine such as Real Housewife legend Luann's performing in a wedding. Care to explain @Phil Spencer?

suburban

They did the same to me. lmao Another user called them out because they'd downvoted a comment of mine saying I liked a song. rip

I legit can't make half the posts I want to bc of these mobile ads and I even craved Mac and cheese for dinner last night Jfc

Fine capitalism you WIN

The ads are more intrusive than ever on mobile you can't even click to post a reply hundred of popups start to open, this sh*t is worse than free ggay porn sites

rogue2

6 hours ago, Lovett said:

They did the same to me. lmao Another user called them out because they'd downvoted a comment of mine saying I liked a song. rip

Isn't this...... agains the rules? lock her up !

suburban

Just wanted to come here and say I really like the Featured News widget on the homepage! Takes you to the most important news stories of the day right away

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.