Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Iceland

ATRL+ Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Iceland

  1. I spent hours making the OP and nobody has used it
  2. Can't wait to make aGaGa album full of bachatas en español about her dead Tia ft daddy yankee, farruko, ozuna
  3. If her husband cheats on her and then divorce YES. If not ... we can only hope
  4. "The Fate of Ophelia" vs. "After All" "Elizabeth Taylor" vs. "Habits of Creatures" "Opalite" vs. "Versailles" "Father Figure" vs. "On Wires" "Eldest Daughter" vs. "Blue Skies" "Ruin The Friendship" vs. "Burning Heart" "Actually Romantic" vs. "Wild Child" "Wih Lit" vs. "Good Fine Alright" "Wood" vs. "Something Tragic" "CANCELLED!" vs. "Soft" "Honey" vs. "Lonely Side of the Bed" "The Life of a Showgirl" (feat. Sabrina Carpenter) vs. "Just a Little Walk on the Moon" "Patient Zero" vs. "Never Let a Good Thing Die" "Cleveland!" vs. "Amalfi Coast" "Pink Clouding" vs. "Patience Power Passion" "Babylon" vs. "Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor" "The Fate of Ophelia" (Alone In My Tower Acoustic Version) vs. "Motivation" "Eldest Daughter" (Now You're Home Acoustic Version) vs. "You Don't Know How It Feels" "Wih Lit" (Settled Down Acoustic Version) vs. "Near or Far" "The Life of a Showgirl" (Dressing Room Rehearsal Acoustic Version) vs. "Diver" "Opalite" (Life Is A Song Acoustic Version) vs. "Hold Me to the Light" "Ruin the Friendship" (My Advice Version) vs. "That's Just Me" "Elizabeth Taylor" (So Glamorous Cabaret Version) vs. "No Labels, I Love You" "Father Figure" (Late Night Piano Version) vs. "Super Sage" Pop girls who released pop bibles a decade ago: 1989 & E•MO•TION and recently got married. Which one still got it? ________________ You can stream DAY AND NIGHT HERE Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/1XWFzAYlF1ihMFPU4a9YQg Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/day-and-night/6781767022 YouTube Music: https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_kx-CtAEsGNw_AkN5xqvl4pVxLf1rKVbKg Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0H5T512RP
  5. The ads are more intrusive than ever on mobile you can't even click to post a reply hundred of popups start to open, this sh*t is worse than free ggay porn sites
  6. I cried too but for different reasons
  7. Loving this concept
  8. Is she gonna come out tomorrow at the VMAs and say it was just a prank? Because I-
  9. Time for BANGERZ II
  10. She cursed the 5H girls too Dababy, Kane brown, Alejandro Sanz, Pharrell, etc etc etc
  11. High profile collab? Maluma? Maybe in 2016 for a second.
  12. Well I'm a man, so yes I'll just put some shorts or perform in pijamas No need to dance, choreo, outfits, learn my own lyrics, sing live etc
  13. I hope she's okay after the shot
  14. None of the singles besides on wires have really made me interested in the album, which is weird because I instantly loved all of her previous singles. so I'm honestly not that excited for this one, and I'm just hoping she surprises me 😭
  15. Given that their respective mothers are boatmates, according to ATRL, do you think a collab between the daughters is imminent?
  16. I only liked the lead single :( Now I'm kinda scared to listen to the rest of the album 😭 The same thing happened to me with Carly. I LOVED "On Wires," but the rest of the singlesjust fell flat for me 😭😭 Divorce girls
  17. Yes but I can't say the name because I'd get wps

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.