Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
Message added by Rian,

🚨9/30 News🚨

  • Trying to install a new tag/prefix system was crashing the site. It’s been disabled until we can look more into it.

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 290.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterday’s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

4 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

They were throwing slurs around over a Taylor swift deluxe album that scored a 43 on metacritic

8 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

That user was warned with a ZTP offense. Their vacation should be even longer since it's not even the first time they have used that particular slur and were already banned for it.

what was the slur deadbanana2

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

Just download an adblocker for a real browser. Brave is Peter Thiel's personal data harvesting project AND is built on top of Chrome anyway

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

It's fine. I always want to support my fellow gays.

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

Edited by Radical Pessimism

The ads are way too much

What has become of this site?

I understand ads are needed but enough.

Many ads are clicked even if you are not in that part of screen and some are even asking for location

This is absurd

@Lovett Why did YOU suggested to make a 6 months old thread merge with My thread one was an announcemnent and the other was the live performance.

khalyan2

@Rian sorry there should be limits of time when it comes to merge biblio

9 minutes ago, ABYSIL said:

@Lovett Why did YOU suggested to make a 6 months old thread merge with My thread one was an announcemnent and the other was the live performance.

khalyan2

@Rian sorry there should be limits of time when it comes to merge biblio

Because both threads are about the performance, and usually the same thread just gets updated when the performance happens. That way, all discussion stays together in a single thread. It's not that deep or serious...

I'm more pissed at all that time making all that tagging of 95 users like will they be send to a this thread couldn't be found when they click the notification? + now Kylie's thread won't make it to the Popular topics since now it's classified as old.

I though I should have put a disclaimer like don't merge the thread, I knew there was change of a merge but I felt sure it won't happen because the other one was a SIX MONTHS OLD THREAD for the announcemnent.

Could at least put a banner for Kylie Minogue AFL (Australian Superbowl) performance . This really is a Big moment for her.

4 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Because both threads are about the performance, and usually the same thread just gets updated when the performance happens. That way, all discussion stays together in a single thread. It's not that deep or serious...

This one didn't get merge

khalyan2

Edited by ABYSIL

1 minute ago, tost1 said:

Is it that serious?

I think there should be more consistente rules when it comes to merging threads like 6 months is too much times passed for a merge while Katy's announcemnent and live performance didn't get merged.

5 minutes ago, ABYSIL said:

I'm more pissed at all that time making all that tagging of 95 users like will they be send to a this thread couldn't be found when they click the notification? + now Kylie's thread won't make it to the Popular topics since now it's classified as old.

I though I should have put a disclaimer like don't merge the thread, I knew there was change of a merge but I felt sure it won't happen because the other one was a SIX MONTHS OLD THREAD for the announcemnent.

Could at least put a banner for Kylie Minogue AFL (Australian Superbowl) performance . This really is a Big moment for her.

2 minutes ago, ABYSIL said:

This one didn't get merge

khalyan2

They'll still be directed to the comment you tagged them in, and threads can appear in the Popular Threads section regardless of their age. In fact, with the additional comments from the announcement thread, it's probably more likely to appear.

And you're right. I'll request that 2 year old thread to be merged now. heart

I've accepted that I've lost the thread, which is why I asked ATRL to make an announcement banner for Kylie.

It's only natural to feel angry when waking up and seeing this, since I took the time to tag 95 users and wanted to see Kylie's performance listed among the "Popular Topics of the Week", something that won't happen now because it's been classified as "old."

I'm not going to let it slide without at least complaining because I'm pissed.

22 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Because both threads are about the performance, and usually the same thread just gets updated when the performance happens. That way, all discussion stays together in a single thread. It's not that deep or serious...

this targeted campaign against Kylie has not gone unnoticed

nene-leakes-reading-howlvtt.gif

fff i was wondering why i got tagged in that old thread. but yeah that merge request thread needs to taken out of some people's hands campfire

6 minutes ago, ABYSIL said:

I've accepted that I've lost the thread, which is why I asked ATRL to make an announcement banner for Kylie.

It's only natural to feel angry when waking up and seeing this, since I took the time to tag 95 users and wanted to see Kylie's performance listed among the "Popular Topics of the Week", something that won't happen now because it's been classified as "old."

I'm not going to let it slide without at least complaining because I'm pissed.

Again, the age of the thread doesn't stop it from appearing the popular threads section. rip So, you're worked up over literally nothing. Grasping at straws because 2 years ago I didn't notice there were two separate threads for a Katy Perry performance. deadbanana2 Some of you care way too much about a pop culture forum...

2 minutes ago, conatus said:

this targeted campaign against Kylie has not gone unnoticed

nene-leakes-reading-howlvtt.gif

I would NEVER. I've loved Kylie for decades. heart2

8 minutes ago, Lovett said:

And you're right. I'll request that 2 year old thread to be merged now. heart

I see the passive aggresiveness, I know it when I see it, because I have used it a lot online myselflakitu

I'm actually pissed at ATRL staff and not you because this is like the fourth time that I get annoyed at ATRL merging threads (and 2 of those weren't even mine), but those other times I found them understandable since they were less than a week old.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.