Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
Message added by Rian,

9/28 News:

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 287.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterday’s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Katamari said:

wait so did smittencake get permabanned? dancehall

They'll be back in December

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Second lowest metacritic score of the decade and no logo to celebrate it

We Swifties only celebrate number ones

celestial6

Ok, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or like a broken record in here because I am actually getting ad-block instead of support the site, but… emofish

The ads have been getting out of control on mobile. Not complaining because it's affecting me, as it won't be affecting me much longer, but the reason I'm actually complaining is that it ruins the overall experience on the site for everyone. The intrusive ads interrupt replying to posts, quoting other users, or even clicking to go to the next page of a thread. I support y'all bringing in some coins, but this type of ad-mania will ruin the user experience (just like Grindr eli) and deteriorate and rot the site from the inside out.

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

We Swifties only celebrate number ones

celestial6

Not true, we celebrate some #2's

HJKmkAmWgAAKlve.jpgryan3

4 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

Ok, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or like a broken record in here because I am actually getting ad-block instead of support the site, but… emofish

The ads have been getting out of control on mobile. Not complaining because it's affecting me, as it won't be affecting me much longer, but the reason I'm actually complaining is that it ruins the overall experience on the site for everyone. The intrusive ads interrupt replying to posts, quoting other users, or even clicking to go to the next page of a thread. I support y'all bringing in some coins, but this type of ad-mania will ruin the user experience (just like Grindr eli) and deteriorate and rot the site from the inside out.

Yeah, I literally can't reply to the person that quoted me on the last page because it just opens ads lol

And no, I won't be moving on! It has literally only been one day

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
5 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

Ok, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or like a broken record in here because I am actually getting ad-block instead of support the site, but… emofish

The ads have been getting out of control on mobile. Not complaining because it's affecting me, as it won't be affecting me much longer, but the reason I'm actually complaining is that it ruins the overall experience on the site for everyone. The intrusive ads interrupt replying to posts, quoting other users, or even clicking to go to the next page of a thread. I support y'all bringing in some coins, but this type of ad-mania will ruin the user experience (just like Grindr eli) and deteriorate and rot the site from the inside out.

can you show me some screenshots so I can send to the company?

5 hours ago, ABYSIL said:

I've accepted that I've lost the thread, which is why I asked ATRL to make an announcement banner for Kylie.

It's only natural to feel angry when waking up and seeing this, since I took the time to tag 95 users and wanted to see Kylie's performance listed among the "Popular Topics of the Week", something that won't happen now because it's been classified as "old."

I'm not going to let it slide without at least complaining because I'm pissed.

I think you need to reflect on your own behaviour here. It wasn't necessary to tag 95 people. Users will click and check on threads they are interested in. Mass tagging is not needed.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Second lowest metacritic score of the decade and no logo to celebrate it

We are focusing our resources on investigating the MAGA signals within Taylor’s recent projects.

59 minutes ago, Rian said:

can you show me some screenshots so I can send to the company?

Thanks for replying. I actually took a screen-recording of the issue, and, as I was trying to show it, other issues that I've complained in the past got in the way (💀), but I have that on my phone. What would be a quick, safe, and efficient way for me to send that to you?

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, DirtyPony87 said:

Thanks for replying. I actually took a screen-recording of the issue, and, as I was trying to show it, other issues that I've complained in the past got in the way (💀), but I have that on my phone. What would be a quick, safe, and efficient way for me to send that to you?

i’ll give you my atrl email

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

We Swifties only celebrate number ones

celestial6

Hi. There's a user @skinnybitch who downvoted few posts of mine. Never heard of them before.

Joined 2019

First Post July 27th.

I suspect it may be an alt of Mr Stratus as they are both showing big support to Miley 💀

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

We Swifties only celebrate number ones

celestial6

The lambs taught em'

tumblr_mc7bjrKIro1qdp05to2_500.gif

Now we need Taylor to duet on an xmas tune or a pop bop and give Mariah her 20th #1 since Taylor will obviously surpass her by this decade.

KlwXK2D.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
11 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Hi. There's a user @skinnybitch who downvoted few posts of mine. Never heard of them before.

Joined 2019

First Post July 27th.

I suspect it may be an alt of Mr Stratus as they are both showing big support to Miley 💀

@skinnybitch why do you have a match to a dormant account @pablosena ?

anyone having issues with the new ads above post on mobile.. I have to exit or refresh because every time I try to click to post it just takes me to the ad even though I'm not clicking it redface

Also another issue being you hit a Twitter post accidentally and then it'll take you to a blank page with that Twitter post and when you hit back, you have to go through every single Twitter post on the thread page. It's so frustrating

Speaking of merging threads, I would like to thank @Lovett for the support.

I should've gotten that Encore thread but I think @khorkina saw the pannings in advance and saved my reputation for having that thread to myself.

ugh thank you, Queen of Peace, Khorkina!

Edited by Taylor fanboy

44 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

wow the featured content section is extremely annoying lol

azealia

Why because it was a satire article on your fave? TaylorNation

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.