Everything posted by Kylie Jenner
-
The HQ Thread | 2026
Can we please have an option to either hide or minimise the featured topics section? It's unnecessarily massive on both desktop and mobile. Also the threads it is pushing are questionable - can't the less intrusive banners be used? I'd rather see more of those stacked than the full on article segments.
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
The way this isn't even going top 5 in my country
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
I'm so glad they are pushing for this to go #1
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
The way she's releasing the same day as Rose Gray Rose is going to eclipse her so bad…
-
Rose Gray - "Blink Twice"
Out on Friday, with a video coming soon
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Ouuuu our avis are two queens maximising a joint slay
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
I've been listening to this all evening and can say that I enjoy all of the songs now even Neon Signs grew! Oh Milegend
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
REDLIGHTS sounds like Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel
-
Rose Gray - "Blink Twice"
WE ARE SO READY WE ARE SO READY WE ARE SO READY WE ARE SO READY WE ARE SO READY
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Well, this is another excellent album from Miley I didn't know if she would be able to top WOF and EGYEL but these tracks are gorgeous. Orbit is beautiful, no one does a ballad like Miley, and the uptempo songs are just SHE ATE.
-
MILEY - "Let's Get Married"
OK so this is great as expected
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
The comments in this thread nnn I'm worried for my first listen…
- Why is Demi's It's Not That Deep era so underrated?
-
MILEY - "Let's Get Married"
Video coming 9/17
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Can't wait this will be album of the EPOCH.
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
Different Religion sounds incredible we're so back
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
The remix being literal crap
-
"Heaven & Hell" surpasses 6 billion streams on Spotify
HITS like GRITS
-
Spotify | Miley - Bass Persuades | Day 9: OUT
PUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
Fave variant so far!
-
Request a GIF/Avatar
Hi, 2:29 to 2:44 (when she's in the c*nty hat scene) please
- I'm castrating myself
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
Can't stop listening to this absolute BANGER
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
Okay she did the goddamn thing on this one!!! Go girlie!!!! You did a THING!