Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If we have luck: Blade Of Grass

biblio

giphy.gif

The Xenomorph would be Blade of Grass (the second mouth would be The Dead Dance)

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

would Requiem be eligible for Best Music Film? i think it would be cute for her to scoop up another video grammy and complete the set like she has with pop and dance

15 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

would Requiem be eligible for Best Music Film? i think it would be cute for her to scoop up another video grammy and complete the set like she has with pop and dance

Yes

1 hour ago, eclipsed said:

would be so here for this

I really hope she adds Marry The Night (album version) to the setlist for her next tour. I'm okay with her ditching Scheisse if it means performing other songs from BTW. I remember getting my life to BJAF at my roseland show but at the same time I couldn't stop wondering "Why didn't she perform Marry THe Night instead?" especially since it was Roseland's final night before closing down and it was in NYC.

Edited by Ricardo1993

Variety now has a winner (prediction) for the Emmy, and they're going with the song from Spider-Noir

Let's see how noms in a week turn out first matty

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Variety now has a winner (prediction) for the Emmy, and they're going with the song from Spider-Noir

Let's see how noms in a week turn out first matty

If Clayton Davis wrote the article he's almost always wrong so don't worry

Only the instrumentals from BTW deserved AOTY. I'm still salty over the 2012 Grammys.

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I really hope she adds Marry The Night (album version) to the setlist for her next tour. I'm okay with her ditching Scheisse if it means performing other songs from BTW. I remember getting my life to BJAF at my roseland show but at the same time I couldn't stop wondering "Why didn't she perform Marry THe Night instead?" especially since it was Roseland's final night before closing down and it was in NYC.

MTN is very demanding vocally so for the sake of her health IDK if it would be good to do it regularly. Maybe every once in a while

6 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

Heavy Metal Lover is weird because it's a fantastic song, but it also kinda fell flat live? I think the verses being mostly spoken and the chorus being uncharacteristically subdued by her standards (which really works on the album) just don't lend themselves very well to her performance style. didn't help that she was pretending to be the damn motorcycle when she performed it either

suburban

not to say she can't change up the arrangement or whatever, but it's one of her rare songs that i love but didn't gag me live

I think it should be performed in Mayhem Requiem way, reimagined to fit in a live setting.

I wasn't impressed much by live either but I remember being gagged a bit by the bridge choreo.

1 hour ago, Europe said:

MTN is very demanding vocally so for the sake of her health IDK if it would be good to do it regularly. Maybe every once in a while

At least for a one-off performance at a festival show then because the piano version is just not it. It works for songs like Paparazzi, Poker Face, and even DITD but MTN and TEOG do not translate well on the piano aside from a few performances from 2011.

Here to stay: Abracadabra, DWAS

High chances: Disease, GOE, VIY, Killah, Zombieboy, HBDUWM, SOAM

Medium: Perfect Celebrity, LoveDrug, BOG

Garbage bin: CSTH (chick3), The Dud Dance, DCT, KFL, The Beast

Maybe hof take but id Abra becomes a piano song id be ok with it, the piano version is just so hauntingly beautiful and its been a while since shes had a pop hit that translated that well.

9 hours ago, MonsterFandom said:

After more than a year MAYHEM still feels so fresh oh Lady Godga jonny5

It's coming for The Fame and ASIB as her most streamed and fastest album to hit 8B streams. Next year I think it will surpass the milestone clap3By the end of 2027 (which isn't that far, just 1.5 years away), it's projected that these 3 albums will have over 8B streamsjonny5 we need LG8 to come FASTER!

  • Popular Post

Abracadabra really is the gaggiest song of all time, like how do you outdo yourself and make the gaggiest song ever 20 years into your career? Oh GodGa

I wish she served one more era where every music video is a 10/10 serve a-la TFM chick3

Just realized Gaga is severely underceritifed in RIAA

At least 50m single units and +12m album units were not certified.

rogue2

18 hours ago, eclipsed said:

would be so here for this

Another talented celeb who GETS "Slayrry the Night" clap3

Edited by aesthetic bih

1 hour ago, Rino said:

I wish she served one more era where every music video is a 10/10 serve a-la TFM chick3

Mayhem era videos are all good. Her best since BTW era I fear! We all should be grateful clap3

Love the Abracadabra praise. How do you release such a fan-uniting song from your seventh album? Only if you're Gaga.

Bobby in 2089

2 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Just realized Gaga is severely underceritifed in RIAA

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.