babyforlife
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Tate McRae - "Housewife"
Everything posted by babyforlife
- LoveDrug Appreciation Thread
-
Lady Gaga
BTW is indeed her best era, it was during my school days that I first started fully stanning her >>> I still remember how vividly I defended her at school during her demonic, satanic, hermaphrodite, and trans controversies when all of my friends & relatives called her UGLY for using latex facial prosthetics. I was truly so GAGGED when the artwork for BTW was released that I used it as my profile picture all over my social media at that time
-
Olympic weightlifter Jorge Cárdenas is using OnlyFans to fund his career
he really looks like my ex
-
SYG: 2026
- Lady Gaga
I've ALWAYS loved this song! No wonder she wanted to make it the album title. I think it would smash harder than SL and 911 if it were released globally as single with MV.- Grammy snubs that shocked you?
- SYG: 2026
watch it burn didn't even cross 6M views after 100 days- SYG: 2026
Justin, Rih, Taylor and Gaga all debuted in 00's but Gaga is the only artist here to have at least 3 songs charting across 3 different decades- Lady Gaga
I just need her to win 2 more Grammys to pass Adele & Alicia. Adele sweeping everything for 21 & 25 was such a dud. So far, the female popstars with most grammy win: Bey: 35 Alicia: 17 Gaga & Adele: 16 Taylor: 14 Billie & Norah Jones: 10 Rih: 9 Fergie: 8 Madonna: 7 Mariah: 6 Xtina, Celine: 5 Pink, Charlie, Ariana, Miley, Dua & Olivia: 3 Sabrina: 2 Britney: 1 Katy: 0- SYG: 2026
- I´m tired of the Tate McRae hate
the low bar- Zara invites transphobic and MAGA Sexyy Red on her tour
your fave only #1 hit is literally with MAGA and Racist Morgan Wallen.- Rihanna has 8 songs on Spotify's Global 200, Taylor 7, Olivia R 6, Gaga 4, Ariana 4
- Most-streamed female songs released in 2026. Any Surprises?
- Most-streamed female songs released in 2026. Any Surprises?
- Lady Gaga
and less than 90M to go for Just Dance to hit 2B on Spotify as well- SYG: 2026
- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Heard NWDA caused she sampled one of Gaga's MOST underrated songs and it's a bop! Hope it's a smash again, just like last year with Disco Lines- Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 11: #3 WW (3.77m), #1 US (1.21m)
Harry Styles - Aperture debuted at #1 and yall call him flop, what makes it different for Taylor?- Lady Gaga
I love Judas, but if TEOG had been released before it, BTW Era would have had 2 back-to-back #1 hits since the 'Judas backlash' wouldn't have ruined TEOG's momentum. After all, TEOG peaked at #3 on pure sales alone, with a proper rollout (MV, GP support, radio, performances, etc), it could have peaked at #1. Just switching their release order ugh. Judas will always be a bigger hit long-term because it's classic Gaga, but back-to-back #1s is a different kind of flex. Also Scheisse should have been the single instead of You And I (local) or MTN. I mean it's outreaming both You And I and MTN despite only being an album track, the way scheisse is both beloved by GP and a fan favorite. Literally the same fate happened to Venus (fan favorite) / DWUW (GP friendly/more commercial)- Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 11: #3 WW (3.77m), #1 US (1.21m)
the female drake- New Gaga récord, did you expect her to keep breaking records two decades later?
https://atrl.net/forums/topic/543656-the-life-of-a-showgirl-the-encore-review-thread-metacritic-39100/page/19/#comments not even a week after this reply, we love karma 39!- Lady Gaga
I'm such a **** for BobGa. That's why I've never changed my avi since the day I joined ATRL, she looks so ***** and straight out of 2011- Gaga's Babylon vs Taylor's Babylon
Dance Monkey out-streamed 99% of Taylor's discography. Does that mean the song is good?- Tinashe's new song interpolates Chillin' by Wale and Gaga
I lowkey loved that Gaga song, its catchy and sound very late 00's coded, i don't understand how it flopped. - Lady Gaga