Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

11 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Didn't Gaga also drag her on MySpace? Or on her blog back in the day for stealing her outfit or something? lmao

Oh yes I think I remember that rip Love her messy fame era comments.

WHY IS SHE DOING NOTHINGGGGG DO SOMETHING PUTAAAAA

1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

thoughts on this?

If we have luck: Blade Of Grass

biblio

3 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

thoughts on this?

and prayers...

Blade of Grass over SOM or Zombieboy?

azealia

Don't Call Tonight, Blade of Grass, The Beast are definitely never getting performed again.

All the others could return randomly at some point or another, Vanish Into You being the likeliest. Abracadabra and Die With a Smile will definitely be performed multiple times again.

The Beast, How Bad Do U Want Me, Don't Call Tonight, Blade of Grass and the bonus tracks will probably never see another setlist again.

I think she will give Zombieboy the Scheiße treatment where it will become a setlist regular for her tours/festival shows.

Mayhem is definitely her first album that will most definitely have deepcuts appear in tour setlists overtime since ARTPOP.

18 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If we have luck: Blade Of Grass

biblio

17 minutes ago, Wookkruk said:

and prayers...

Blade of Grass over SOM or Zombieboy?

azealia

she already reserved a spot on the next acoustic segment I fear

22 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I think she will give Zombieboy the Scheiße treatment where it will become a setlist regular for her tours/festival shows.

I think that'll be Killah, she performed it at SNL and gave it a really unique twist at Requiem. It's clear that she has a soft spot for it.

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I think that'll be Killah, she performed it at SNL and gave it a really unique twist at Requiem. It's clear that she has a soft spot for it.

I wouldn't mind since Killah is one of my favorites. Some might disagree but I think Zombieboy and SOAM have a bigger chance appearing in a future setlist than Garden of Eden.

I feel like she's gonna rotate MAYHEM songs a lot when she does tours or other shows. Not during the tour but during different tours/shows. You can tell she loves it a lot

12 minutes ago, Europe said:

Joanne songs are so whatever. I need heavy metal lover and zombieboy in her next setlist

Fixed it for you ryan3

Enigma has been popping up on my shuffle quite often lately.

Another Vegas theatre shows incoming?

rogue2

Heavy Metal Lover is weird because it's a fantastic song, but it also kinda fell flat live? I think the verses being mostly spoken and the chorus being uncharacteristically subdued by her standards (which really works on the album) just don't lend themselves very well to her performance style. didn't help that she was pretending to be the damn motorcycle when she performed it either

suburban

not to say she can't change up the arrangement or whatever, but it's one of her rare songs that i love but didn't gag me live

3 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

thoughts on this?

if we have luck category rip

2 hours ago, Europe said:

Mayhem songs are so whatever. I need heavy metal lover in her next setlist

I log in after a while only to be met with this.

IMG_9560.gif

3 minutes ago, breaking up said:

I log in after a while only to be met with this.

IMG_9560.gif

Here's some more:

Born this way >>>> Mayhem

5 hours ago, Rith said:

WHY IS SHE DOING NOTHINGGGGG DO SOMETHING PUTAAAAA

Did you miss the entire funeral procession sis? Nothing is happening any time soon.

beach

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.