Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Darkgalord

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Darkgalord

  1. Darkgalord replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
  2. Darkgalord replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
  3. Darkgalord replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I don't know.
  4. Darkgalord replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Kirill has been released from prison in Russia.
  5. I'd be fuming if I were Madonna. It was supposed to be her night.
  6. 'Let's Get Married' is cute
  7. Darkgalord replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I'm so glad it's a girl and that she won't have to face the pressure of becoming a gay boy.
  8. Darkgalord replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Twitter is going nuts right now
  9. It's growing on me.
  10. It's cute, but it feels so different from what she usually does. I'm not completely sold, but I hope it grows on me.
  11. Can you guys please make this a sticker?
  12. Give it up, grandpa. He needs to accept he's no longer a good director. He almost botched House of Gucci too, but Gaga was such a phenomenal actress that she basically carried the whole movie and saved it from completely flopping. He's a mess.
  13. Darkgalord replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Yes. AI 100% We're going to be getting a lot of these in the future.
  14. Darkgalord replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
  15. Darkgalord replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
  16. This is what Derrick Barry thinks he looks like out of drag.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.