Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Radical Pessimism

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Radical Pessimism

  1. Kamala is clearly the Latino favorite for this cycle
  2. I take that Paxton won't be getting an endorsement from him. I just know he's praying that he loses so he doesn't have to deal with him for six years and more in congress.
  3. We also want the Erika special for Melania
  4. pllllssss don't fall for it. she's a snake!!!!! a far-right demon!!!!
  5. Now I remember why I disliked Gaga at the beginning of her career (now she's one of my faves). She had a massive ego for a beginner artist.
  6. We would be better off with Kamala and I'm saying this as someone who lives in the middle east. Things are much worse under Trump's presidency.
  7. I understand what you're saying. 4 Minutes deserved a memorable performance.
  8. Angie has a great fighting spirit, but she will not win in Florida, aka the new California for GOP, nor will Jolly, too.
  9. Is Iowa going to turn blue for sure? All I see are great polling numbers for dems, but somehow I don't believe them.
  10. I know this topic is a bit tired at this point, but maybe the song was a massive hit because of BOTH OF THEM. Bruno and Gaga made magic together.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.