Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Just now, Album Leak said:

So I guess I'm the only one who wants a self-produced album.

azealia

it's definitely been talked about on here mostly by me

5 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

So I guess I'm the only one who wants a self-produced album.

azealia

Gaga (& Michael) can be the self executive producer

azealia

58 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So do you want LG8 to be her The Tortured Listeners Department or her The Life of a Chop Hoe?

I was thinking what Max Martin is for Ariana Grande or what Jack Antonoff is for Sabrina. I could also say her Dan Nigro.

32 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

So I guess I'm the only one who wants a self-produced album.

azealia

Would be interesting but Cirkut and Andrew are so fresh in her artistry that I would want at least one more album with them.

idk, coming off an era like mayhem and recent performances where her role as the conductor of the main synths/keys/instruments makes me think she's in a producer's mindset. it just feels right at this stage in her career, and it would be the perfect narrative to generate buzz around her next project with music-heads wanting to check out what she's made.

10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

idk, coming off an era like mayhem and recent performances where her role as the conductor of the main synths/keys/instruments makes me think she's in a producer's mindset. it just feels right at this stage in her career, and it would be the perfect narrative to generate buzz around her next project with music-heads wanting to check out what she's made.

When she wins Producer of the Year, Non-Classical for LG8 then what

ryan4

And still loses all her GF noms anyway

suburban

26 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I genuinely think she would excel at it better than any of the other MPGs out there, especially if she doesn't hold back or compromise her vision since she'd be the one in the producer's seat.

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I genuinely think she would excel at it better than any of the other MPGs out there, especially if she doesn't hold back or compromise her vision since she'd be the one in the producer's seat.

That and also she's been more and more vocal about her role as a producer even during the Mayhem era. A lot of the press was about her taking ownership of her art as a producer, and the credits speak for themselves vs. Chromatica. Couple that with the Grammys and Requiem where she performs as a a producer, it seems like she's indeed headed in that direction. I doubt she's go fully self-produced but her as the main/executive producer seems possible.

It's always great to see how far she's come from the Chromatica days where she just let bloodpop do it all, her future in music seems bright.

7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Need a 2nd Beyonce collab first

I don't understand Monsters that want this bi** around Gaga in the year of 2026

Edited by AdamRiver96

The difference between being asked to be involved in a film because of your talents and star power vs asking to be included to prove your talents and using your star power to shoehorn yourself

Oh GODGA

ryan5

46 minutes ago, Kékette said:

never heard that

It's been everywhere I even have this downloaded but obviously it's ai

Some interesting answers and perspectives here suburban

A lot of Godhem picks too, oh wow. Queen of the GP clap3

5 hours ago, Kékette said:

never heard that

Is it safe now to say that these lyrics are so cunty? suburban

still not over Requeef DWAS the new melodies DWAS

would have been so much better if she just sang Fadno's verse though his studio vocals sound so out of place

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Some interesting answers and perspectives here suburban

A lot of Godhem picks too, oh wow. Queen of the GP clap3

I only know the only that goes like ooo la gagaga oooh laaa gaagaagaa ooo laaa waaa waaa waaa

suburban

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Some interesting answers and perspectives here suburban

A lot of Godhem picks too, oh wow. Queen of the GP clap3

I laughed at those that said Stupid Love. Thank god they never watched the video.

I do think Bey and Gaga will collaborate again but it won't be a sequel for Telephone katie

Sega Bodega needs to produce or collab w Gaga

I feel so spoiled but I hope we get more music soon. Can't get DWAS Requiem out of my head, I need an album full of it.

suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.