Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Mayhem having that death could be what others have noticed: her slowly teasing LG8.

Why would you do all of that? It's a nice little stunt for the end of an era but there has to be more to it. We forget when Gaga was super inspired and successful she released follow-ups fast. She didn't disappear for more than six months. Add to that her era being so successful that the hype for LG8 is securing a pretty safe debut for the lead at the very least and I don't think she's taking a long break. The hotel recordings while on tour and the way she implied there'll be more music at the IHeartRadio Awards speech and LG8 could potentially be released even late this year. @IBeMe duca

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

This base being more dead than Mayhem. At least Mayhem rots with constant streams for Abracadabra and DWAS, what's y'alls excuse?

Edited by Doctor Dick

Off topic but I need to get it off my chest: today for the first time ever, I got a pop-up that took the whole screen on the G-app saying something like "unusually high server usage due to lots of traffic". Of course it was written in very little text and the whole screen was Madonna promo for her live show tonight. I couldn't close it and had only two options: click on the link redirecting to her sh*t, or log off. That's homophobia. That girl won't let my bf & I have threesomes in peace. I blame my blue balls on Oldonna.

Oh and base reached 1M views btw

rogue2

Edited by Namiskine

2 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Mayhem having that death could be what others have noticed: her slowly teasing LG8.

Why would you do all of that? It's a nice little stunt for the end of an era but there has to be more to it. We forget when Gaga was super inspired and successful she released follow-ups fast. She didn't disappear for more than six months. Add to that her era being so successful that the hype for LG8 is securing a pretty safe debut for the lead at the very least and I don't think she's taking a long break. The hotel recordings while on tour and the way she implied there'll be more music at the IHeartRadio Awards speech and LG8 could potentially be released even late this year. @IBeMe duca

PERIOD! She seems to be in a super creative and generative headspace again. It's giving TF-TFM-BTW back to back to back energy imo. Also had she planned a break after Mayhem I feel like she would have gone out with an even BIGGER bang. I think she is focusing on something else and the Weeknd teasing wasn't for nothing yall....turns out it's not for the world cup song so what else could it logically be? Clearly either for his or her project and I dont think Abel is coming soon so it's more likely for LG8! I'm so excited. I hope she dives deeper into the darker elements she dove into Mayhem sonically and visually speaking. It was the perfect visual and sonic palette. Mayhem is truly her 2nd best album and has some of her best visuals in ages. Now imagine that x2 for LG8....the collapse we are about to experience AGAIN jonny2

Base is empty, everyone must be perched for Taylor dropping in an hour dies

They should have sent ZB to radio to keep the momentum going with that song. Could have been a cute 300K-500K daily song right now heart Oh well

I remember seeing Gaga last Singapore and it was so unreal...

I didn't hesitate a 200$ ticket, and that 649$ was the best 1226$ i'd ever spend

Isn't it crazy how many times she has fumbled the bag when it comes to soundtrack songs in big ass movies? Top Gun, Devil, Joker.

We can laugh about that lol

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Isn't it crazy how many times she has fumbled the bag when it comes to soundtrack songs in big ass movies? Top Gun, Devil, Joker.

We can laugh about that lol

Hold My Hand is definitely a hit, with streams nearing 500M on Spotify and 320M views on YouTube.

Kind of need Garlic to break her curse of the colorful album flops with LG8. Maybe something violet or orange or something like a sunset idk

9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Kind of need Garlic to break her curse of the colorful album flops with LG8. Maybe something violet or orange or something like a sunset idk

Violet would be nice.

50 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I didn't hesitate a 200$ ticket, and that 649$ was the best 1226$ i'd ever spend

math-is-hard-addition.gif

8 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

toofunny3 I hate y'all fkjdkj

A slight aside but I have to really hand it to liddos because the whole using fan/fav nicknames as an insult just doesn't work on us lol. Like, OGHs will say anything as a drag and we'll just take it and run with it: Gargoyle, GarGar, Nose, Gad, even calling little monsters the liddos. You will rarely see this fanbase run to HQ about nicknames because we will full embrace the drags and use it in our daily routine suburban

8 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Violet would be nice.

Let me DM Michael jonny2

6 minutes ago, Vertigo Stick said:

No scatter slack slight nor cage cola or Oreo ant fade

suburban

I don't know what this means but I guess the cover will be a white background with the words "LADY/GAGA" in comic sans font slightly off-centered to the right and beveled and embossed to the gods

rogue2

Need a juicy Deuxmoi tip or sumn so we know her current whereabouts. I'll even take another "I heard the song from my vents, it was beautiful" tbh.

rogue2

16 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Need a juicy Deuxmoi tip or sumn so we know her current whereabouts. I'll even take another "I heard the song from my vents, it was beautiful" tbh.

rogue2

heard lg8's lead snippet today

5 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

heard lg8's lead snippet today

From your A/C vents? Otherwise, it doesn't count sorry.

rogue2

21 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

From your A/C vents? Otherwise, it doesn't count sorry.

rogue2

from my sewage actually

rogue2

7 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

from my sewage actually

rogue2

Must be a different lead then

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShCvKGluZktCb2ESPENWC

1 hour ago, Edonis said:

A slight aside but I have to really hand it to liddos because the whole using fan/fav nicknames as an insult just doesn't work on us lol. Like, OGHs will say anything as a drag and we'll just take it and run with it: Gargoyle, GarGar, Nose, Gad, even calling little monsters the liddos. You will rarely see this fanbase run to HQ about nicknames because we will full embrace the drags and use it in our daily routine suburban

Let me DM Michael jonny2

Gargoyle is a personal favourite I can't lie

tenor.gif

Edited by Hair

56 minutes ago, Link16 said:

2M views clap3

normies are going to eat this up

Edited by Manchs

9 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I remember seeing Gaga last Singapore and it was so unreal...

I didn't hesitate a 200$ ticket, and that 649$ was the best 1226$ i'd ever spend

Did you go for all 4, or was it 1 VIP?

9 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Isn't it crazy how many times she has fumbled the bag when it comes to soundtrack songs in big ass movies? Top Gun, Devil, Joker.

We can laugh about that lol

She made Die With A Smile for Joker. She was ready to give them an award winning smash hit, but changed her mind after seeing how floppy the film was

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.