Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I can't stand ARTPOP anymore but I enjoy Fashion! so much, it's so underrated...

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

suburban

outstanding music and lyrics? they must be having a laugh rip

27 minutes ago, angelduuh said:

I can't stand ARTPOP anymore but I enjoy Fashion! so much, it's so underrated...

this fan made version is a playlist regular of mine

7 hours ago, Snakeskinbr said:

If I want to listen to the official instrumentals from Mayhem, I should search on YouTube and pick a video or are there specific official versions I should look for?

Try a playlist like one of these: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwoVBB4ikH0oHJjUN7i2ZLCBQfxv7O-h_

Otherwise, HQ for download and offline listening:

34 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Try a playlist like one of these: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwoVBB4ikH0oHJjUN7i2ZLCBQfxv7O-h_

Otherwise, HQ for download and offline listening:

Thank you so much

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

The Emmy Dance got some gworls mad

when this base switch on it like hold my turd after its win deadbanana2

7 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

this fan made version is a playlist regular of mine

OKAY WHO THE F*** REPORTED THIS ACCOUNT TO GAGA'S TEAM?

SERIOUSLY?

I POSTED THIS VID BECAUSE I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND I WAKE UP THIS MORNING THE ACCOUNT'S BEEN TERMINATED

SERIOUSLY F*** WHOEVER REPORTED IT. AND I KNOW IT WAS SOMEONE HERE BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT ALL OF A SUDDEN IS DELETED RIGHT AFTER I POST THE VIDEO HERE

10 hours ago, Pop Art said:

I still can't believe Requiem allegedly caused some type of coding error that made MAYHEM drop out of the BB200 and her team did nothing about it. deadbanana2 And worse, that this was at least the second time something like this happened (the 911 video being coded as Chromatica III for charts the week it came out, which was actually verified from the UK charts if I remember correctly deadbanana2).

Some people take the drags against her team too far, but these types of things are just...insane, and reek of unprofessionalism. shakeno Get it together Robert!

To be fair, not even Taylor's team did anything for it when it happened to Lover. It got changed only thanks to her fans mass emailing Billboard.

I'm seeing multiple fanbases at war because of Ari trying to get that #1, making me laugh because Gaga was quite happy with her #13 Abracadabra peak she really dgaf dies

Mayhem has been stuper stable this year so far, a lot of album tracks doing more than 100k daily. Makes me wonder how a successfull new release would affect it's numbers.

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Mayhem has been stuper stable this year so far, a lot of album tracks doing more than 100k daily. Makes me wonder how a successfull new release would affect it's numbers.

How bout a reissue with new song along with mayhem dvd eli

32 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

How bout a reissue with new song along with mayhem dvd eli

I don't want more Mayhem songs... it's giving diminishing returns.

I love how the MAYHEM Ball merge / data / edit war on wikipedia was liddos' hottest topic for days and then when it was finally deemed for the wikiarticles to be merged NOBODY edited that yet rip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayhem_promotional_concerts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mayhem_Ball

9 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Gaga and Madonna better collab NOW

Lady Gaga Funny GIFs | Tenor

when they scissor on M's grindr livestream tonight WAP

no more they/them reissues, let her rest in piss.

let's talk about her instead. this should be at 500M shtrims by now!

Recently Browsing 5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.