Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

27 minutes ago, Infinite said:

Gaga just having 7 albums is not fair

  1. The Fame

  2. The Fame Monster

  3. Born This Way

  4. ARTPOP

  5. Cheek to Cheek

  6. Joanne

  7. A Star Is Born (OST)

  8. Chromatica

  9. Love for Sale

  10. Harlequin

  11. MAYHEM

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

If I want to listen to the official instrumentals from Mayhem, I should search on YouTube and pick a video or are there specific official versions I should look for?

36 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:
  1. The Fame

  2. The Fame Monster

  3. Born This Way

  4. ARTPOP

  5. Cheek to Cheek

  6. Joanne

  7. A Star Is Born (OST)

  8. Chromatica

  9. Love for Sale

  10. Harlequin

  11. MAYHEM

I counted 5

azealia

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:
  1. The Fame

  2. The Fame Monster

  3. Born This Way

  4. ARTPOP

  5. Cheek to Cheek

  6. Joanne

  7. A Star Is Born (OST)

  8. Chromatica

  9. Love for Sale

  10. Harlequin

  11. MAYHEM

I'm not counting the B projects.

20 minutes ago, Infinite said:

I'm not counting the B projects.

Sounds like a you problem then if you are picking and choosing what counts as an album

The website sum-up with those highlights is really so great.

Edited by Doctor Dick

7 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Just wait I'm coming, KiKi! suburban

On 6/2/2026 at 8:09 PM, Namiskine said:

Oh I know Oldonna is fuming at Charli Xbox' post right now

not this ending up being true and Mad posting a Ga Ga ai slop herself

rogue2

Die With A Smile (AM version) is top three on MAYHEM with Disease and Killah (original version).

KMw8.gif

not Madonna posting Godga AI

IMG_1800.gif

didn't Madonna also post a pic of her when she was promoting one of her albums? i think Rebel X or whatever it was called or maybe i'm just making that up

Now matter how hard they try, ShariATRL will never silence me for speaking the truth about Ms Goyle. Genuinely serving "you love to hate me, I'm the perfect celebrity" when defending Ga on this cesspool site of bitterness, OGHs really don't like hearing the truth or living in reality whatsoever. But I will continue speaking the truth until the fat lady (Count Gagula) sings. I will never be silenced (but I'm never leaving base again chile)

rose-mcgowan-rose.gif

Not even going to bother commenting on everything that's happened while in ban-land just know I'm FAT & FED from Requiem mega serve (DWAS is highkey ROTY so far) but I'M STILL FKN HUNGRY FOR MORE. LG.ATE is coming to be her absolute magnum opus with potential collaborators I've been begging for literal YEARS (Abel, NIN, Moroder, more Gesa). Madeon, Mike Dean, Boys Noize rumblings are also extremely promising jonny5

If she's not going to use VMAs as a launchpad for the album, it will be MAYHEM 2.0 rollout, which she has the potential to make an impact with a Grammy debut PERFORMANCE this time, with a preceding Friday release. All in all, I believe it will drop within the year which I never wouldve thought possible before SLAYHEM era. Fr haven't been this hyped for a new LG record since BTW like WAKE IT UP

a12bc9c2f3260a2cfb78d98d67838dba35b7caaf

Anyway, back to listening to Hair (single) purchased on iKoons on release day (15+ years ago omg). Who else can relate? gaycat3

92g3X6h.jpeg

Edited by frankvert

Rain On Me is such a gay anthem, right next to Born This Way. Hope people are streaming it this pride season

A Grammy winning #1 hit!

I still can't believe Requiem allegedly caused some type of coding error that made MAYHEM drop out of the BB200 and her team did nothing about it. deadbanana2 And worse, that this was at least the second time something like this happened (the 911 video being coded as Chromatica III for charts the week it came out, which was actually verified from the UK charts if I remember correctly deadbanana2).

Some people take the drags against her team too far, but these types of things are just...insane, and reek of unprofessionalism. shakeno Get it together Robert!

That being said, this alone was worth a quick detour out of the BB200 if it really did cause the drop out. smitten

No wonder she likes him so much, he gives her her flowers as a producer. King clap3

His tweet trying to clarify any statements is also kinda sus bc if you watch the interview (timestamp 21:39)

"and then we got to reunite um a bit on Chromatica and throughout the years and like even recently" this could easily be interpreted like he was talking about studio time in the context of working with her on albums dies

Edited by Infernal Paradise

OMG they're dancing to Abracadabrajonny5

We need these bots for LG8. Imagine the shock value jonny5

Edited by charot

Recently Browsing 5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.