Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

On 6/4/2026 at 3:32 PM, Pikachoo said:

OKAY WHO THE F*** REPORTED THIS ACCOUNT TO GAGA'S TEAM?

SERIOUSLY?

I POSTED THIS VID BECAUSE I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND I WAKE UP THIS MORNING THE ACCOUNT'S BEEN TERMINATED

SERIOUSLY F*** WHOEVER REPORTED IT. AND I KNOW IT WAS SOMEONE HERE BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT ALL OF A SUDDEN IS DELETED RIGHT AFTER I POST THE VIDEO HERE

One of the undercover Xtina stans lurking around I'm sure

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

On 6/4/2026 at 9:32 AM, Pikachoo said:

OKAY WHO THE F*** REPORTED THIS ACCOUNT TO GAGA'S TEAM?

SERIOUSLY?

I POSTED THIS VID BECAUSE I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND I WAKE UP THIS MORNING THE ACCOUNT'S BEEN TERMINATED

SERIOUSLY F*** WHOEVER REPORTED IT. AND I KNOW IT WAS SOMEONE HERE BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT ALL OF A SUDDEN IS DELETED RIGHT AFTER I POST THE VIDEO HERE

im still furious about this.

this account had so many good song edits and they posted so many of Gaga's unreleased songs polished and cleaned up.

Honestly **** Gaga. **** her hard. and **** Bobby. nurtec addicted *****

11 hours ago, Edonis said:

Kind of need Garlic to break her curse of the colorful album flops with LG8. Maybe something violet or orange or something like a sunset idk

Going to abuse this new nickname to hell & back

nicole-kidman-laugh.gif

LG8 moodboard…

12 tracks

Producers:

  • Cirkut

  • Watt

  • Gesaffelstein

  • Mike Dean

  • Madeon

  • Nine Inch Nails or Nine Inch Noize

  • Giorgio Moroder

Featured Artists:

  • Nine Inch Nails or Nine Inch Noize

  • The Weeknd

  • Miley Cyrus

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Does LG8 drop on Friday?

rogue2

Yes, It will most likely be dropping on a Friday
rogue2

3 hours ago, tost1 said:

One of the undercover Xtina stans lurking around I'm sure

Tea. Look at how 'the voice X factor' ratings thread completely bombed. Since they turned on Gaga, it showed they needed her receipts more than ever. Well Starus doesn't forget eli

Edited by Mr. Stratus

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Need Garlic to collab with Miley so so bad…

Don't they hate each other?

Need a Lana and 2nd Beyonce collab first

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Don't they hate each other?

Need a Lana and 2nd Beyonce collab first

What? Why? Miley loves Gaga.

She's been cookin up a mean storm in the studio clap3

3 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She's been cookin up a mean storm in the studio clap3

But do you really know?

Watching the SXSW and the fact that she went from this to Sound of Music tribute in a year is actually insane. As much as she's huge on touring and generally very respected I feel like Gaga is still underrated as a performer because what in the hell.

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Watching the SXSW and the fact that she went from this to Sound of Music tribute in a year is actually insane. As much as she's huge on touring and generally very respected I feel like Gaga is still underrated as a performer because what in the hell.

You're saying the quiet part out loud. Every pop head knows that Gaga is in a league of her own in terms of raw talent & performance capabilities. Thats why she's so scrutinized by her haters, deep down they know she's the Supreme & can't stand it

2 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

There's still a chance that's she's surprise-performing at FIFA opening ceremony next Friday alexz

Unchance it then!

6 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

There's still a chance that's she's surprise-performing at FIFA opening ceremony next Friday alexz

14 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

There's still a chance that's she's surprise-performing at FIFA opening ceremony next Friday alexz

Please no.

rogue2

She needs to work with Cirkut and Andrew on LG8. They are her Max Martin and her Jack Antonoff.

41 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

She needs to work with Cirkut and Andrew on LG8. They are her Max Martin and her Jack Antonoff.

So do you want LG8 to be her The Tortured Listeners Department or her The Life of a Chop Hoe?

LG8 moodboard…

12 tracks

Producers:

  • BloodPop

  • Mark Ronson

  • Will.i.am


    Featured Artists:

  • Will.i.am

  • Gracie Abrams

  • Jelly Roll

    Lead single music video:
    Shot on iphone

    Bhabylon

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.