Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I do think her and Bey will collab again but it won't be for telephone part 2. I can see them making a church ballad about women embracing their 40s. Music Video will feature them in white gowns custom made by Brandon Maxwell.

This sounds like a mess for both ddd

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Juste read all your threads about Kitkats and Kitty Perry and Im Dead! ahh

YAll doing amazing sistrens sistrens

21 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I do think her and Bey will collab again but it won't be for telephone part 2. I can see them making a church ballad about women embracing their 40s. Music Video will feature them in white gowns custom made by Brandon Maxwell.

Gi9XOtoXMAAovb-?format=jpg&name=900x900

HBDUWM Requiem version being a religious experience I COULD believe it! I need a live album with every project going forward please and thank you mother.

No one needs Telephone part 2 indeed because the world needs Paparazzi part 3.

rogue2

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I do think her and Bey will collab again but it won't be for telephone part 2. I can see them making a church ballad about women embracing their 40s. Music Video will feature them in white gowns custom made by Brandon Maxwell.

I feel like the fans, the public, everyone would ship it back

Six years ago, "Rain On Me" was released, the long-awaited collaboration between Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande. This song marked an iconic event in the world of pop.

"Rain On Me" broke records, reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, and was awarded a Grammy. ☔️

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Are you ready, Mother? 😆😆😆😆😆

Is he one of y'all here rip

"You could do 6!" rip

Just now, GGD said:

Is he one of y'all here rip

"You could do 6!" rip

Do you think she has enough stamina to do 6 or 8 shows per week? The road to TONY is not easy

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Do you think she has enough stamina to do 6 or 8 shows per week? The road to TONY is not easy

She knows the toll tbqh, that's why she said that a long-term approach is what she's aiming for.

That press conference is a mess and a half, but it's entertaining! The first question was about Azealia Banks! ahh

Makes me want to rewatch it again rip

Finally finished watching Mayhem Requiem and it was so awesome. Killah and DWAS gagged me, I want a whole album of that jonny

I'm not gonna lie though, I was a bit let down by this rendition of Perfect Celebrity. I was hoping she would go even harder with that one but oh well

She looked and sounded GOOD. She really found her element again with this era and we love to see it clap3

make me come alive, this is my house tonight, opera opera!

or

make me come alive, this is my house tonight, opera house!

Save-Me-Oprah

Rub that glitter and grease around
Rub that glitter and grease around
Rub that glitter and grease around, grease around
Rub that glitter and grease around
Rub that glitter and grease around
Rub that glitter and grease around, grease around

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Is Zombieboy #1 on Spotify yet?

rogue2

Yes, it dethroned the person of this emoji:

rogue2

So annoying that Kavinsky's tantrum probably means she won't use that version again on the next tour ugh

2 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Aura was the next of Paparazzi

rogue2

I think that's what everyone expected, but it turns it was actually MANiCURE.

Which honestly, I'm not mad about.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.