Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹Ū) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, JackOfHearts said:

I think that's what everyone expected, but it turns it was actually MANiCURE.

Which honestly, I'm not mad about.

Did you read about the concept/script of MANiCURE MV? It was messy asf 😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by David_Greengrass97

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

15 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

So annoying that Kavinsky's tantrum probably means she won't use that version again on the next tour ugh

I'm sure Nature is skilled enough to make a version that is similar enough to it without using the crapinsky sample

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

An absolute coke-frenzied fever dream from Gaga. It would have tanked her career for sure 😂

But I'd have loved it

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Omg I remember this

Edit: nvm I misread it

Edited by Shone Ai

I always read @Shone Ai 's UN as shounen ai rogue2

OT:DWAS Requiem best Gar song in 10 years

30 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

static-assets-upload16120123702736901220

ðŸ˜đðŸ˜đðŸ˜đðŸ˜đðŸ˜đ

I really wonder how she thought she was gonna get all these celebrities to agree to do this. Certainly both Kris & Kanye + Justin & Selena would've absolutely said no to the orgy scenes. rip Unless some of them were planned to be impersonators of some sort.

Edited by MaryJaneStardust

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

I really wonder how she thought she was gonna get all these celebrities to agree to do this. Certainly both Kris & Kanye + Justin & Selena would've absolutely said no to orgy scenes. rip

Ignore her. She drinks

Charlie Sheen did say in an interview that she had asked to do a lap dance for him in a music video, which implies she actually did shop this video idea around to at least a few of the people mentioned rip

6 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

What are these leaks? rip

You're a newbie?

26 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

ARTPOOP discussion in big 2026??

Hooaahblackladysighsondofa.gif

Join us or I ban you from entering Vietnam

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

You're a newbie?

Oh i thought they were new but then I saw the date on your tweets

clack

3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Oh i thought they were new but then I saw the date on your tweets

clack

Yk I love being random because people won't know my next move. I'm just like Gaga herself. An enigma

-*

if anything else, you could tell the album/era was supposed to be a lot more light-hearted than it ended up being rip

17 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

smitten Deserves much much more, but it will do

18 hours ago, babyforlife said:

MAYHEM is about to hit 6B streams in the next 4 days, making it her 3rd album to reach the milestone. Only 4 female artists have ever done that, and she'll be joining Taylor, Ariana, and Billie. clap3 What an elite club.

also, I think she'll be the first female artist ever to have 3 albums surpass 6B streams on Spotify across 3 different decades. TFM: 00's, ASIB: 10's, MAYHEM: 20's (?)

Oh Godga jonny5

Edited by babyforlife

Speaking of music videos I still need the one for 1000 Doves

I know it wasn't planned but it's such a good song '(

3 hours ago, Edonis said:

if anything else, you could tell the album/era was supposed to be a lot more light-hearted than it ended up being rip

It's actually sad when you see it started out as "let's mf PARTYYYYYY ðŸĪŠðŸƒðŸ’Ļ🍄ðŸū💊💕🧜ðŸŧ‍♀ïļðŸšâ€žïļ" and ended up suicidal and betrayed omg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.