Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Bhumisah said:

How is it collapsing on Spotify!????????

It's doing very well on AM Japan which weighs a lot since apparently it's one of the few countries with heavy AM usage. It's also surging on spotify Japan. So I guess at least it's a hit somewhere. Japan is also notoriously hard to break into so we'll take it. clap3

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's doing very well on AM Japan which weighs a lot since apparently it's one of the few countries with heavy AM usage. It's also surging on spotify Japan. So I guess at leas it's a hit somewhere. Japan is also notoriously hard to break into so we'll take it. clap3

Japan loves a weird, crazy colorful song and Runway is exactly that times three

24 minutes ago, Mariano said:

It really feels like the plug was pulled on Runway (and maybe all the songs) the moment it was randomly removed from TTH after only one week as if there aren't much bigger bombs on that playlist rip

It's either Gaga's label/camp seeing the "backlash" and deciding to distance Gaga from it by letting it die fast (which would be extremely ridiculous considering that "backlash" was just online losers yapping and writing think pieces) or it's just spotify for whatever reason, could have to do with AM exclusive concert.

Ion care if I sound delulu lol, the TTH thing makes it very obvious that sumn was fishy and it wasn't GodGa's p***y.

Right? and folks here are still asking themselves why its not doing good. TTH is like a must in this streaming world coffee2

27 minutes ago, Aries Groove said:

Right? and folks here are still asking themselves why its not doing good. TTH is like a must in this streaming world coffee2

I actually don't think TTH in itself affects streaming numbers much, I just feel like overall it's an indication of Runway getting 0 support and spotify is all about algorithms and autoplay.

Edited by Mariano

18 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

and when I tell you she's rehearsing for her Runway performance with Doechii then what?

You keep giving us bad news

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

2 hours ago, MP3 said:

What is the song Mustang? I've heard it today and I don't know if it's real or récent

Mustang also known as her BEST snippet that exists. I pray she releases it one day.

1 hour ago, Bhumisah said:

When she performs CHOPWAY at the KHIAMAs

A literal nightmare. I can imagine the dancers all in colorful but mismatched outfits already flailing around my screen.

rogue2

7 hours ago, Gagaast said:

Shape of a Woman is so catchy. Always loved the verse (dare I say it's her top 3 verse). I am enjoying the entire song now. On repeat after repeat. Song is repetitive but I like the chorus too now.

This h ag and her label/team's audacity to pay dust to GL and Happy Mistake. Classic songs.

Why would they not push SOAM, GOE and VIY. Would have been hits: all 3 song each catering to 3 different sides of her audiences.

Sometimes I feel like she's allergic to success.

In her defense, no album would have that many singles these days. DWAS, Disease, and Abracadabra off of the original was already a pretty full amount. But I agree that one of those songs you listed should've been the final. VIY and GOE had strong streams for awhile and could've been used for radio.

It's getting kind of annoying that she rarely posts anything about her new music / big accomplishments anymore tbh. She made 0 posts for the 2 new songs in TDWP2. It's just getting weird at this point.

3 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

and when I tell you she's rehearsing for her Runway performance with Doechii then what?

I mean she did say her and doechiii are working on a "few things" together which implies we're getting more than a music video. Maybe a performance at a PRIDE event?

Hello little monstrosities is Runway #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 yet

19 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I mean she did say her and doechiii are working on a "few things" together which implies we're getting more than a music video. Maybe a performance at a PRIDE event?

at the AMAs is more probable

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

47 hours and 45 mins

rogue2

An ATRL countdown? Now it's guaranteed we're not getting anything Monday.

rogue2

Two Sinus Spiral threads open simultaneously but thread again a music legend praising Gar and it gets merged in seconds

insta002-ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.ac6b

Edited by Infernal Paradise

1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

It's getting kind of annoying that she rarely posts anything about her new music / big accomplishments anymore tbh. She made 0 posts for the 2 new songs in TDWP2. It's just getting weird at this point.

A global movie rollout is going to be pretty well orchestrated, especially if Disney is running it.

When she's making her own music and projects, yeah it's weird; when she's on somebody else's project, it's their plan.

Disney, who is financially not doing great, is not gonna want to push music that isn't going to tour (the biggest moneymaking source), they're going to consolidate every marketing dollar behind the movie.

And before you say "they can just do it" like no. There are contracts that have been signed and salaries that will need to be paid if it's not part of the plan.

This isn't a love of the art situation, this is a marketing campaign. Don't hate Gaga and her team, hate the capitalist nightmare that's killing artistic freedom and integrity with NDAs and law suits

Well well well -*

1-2 days and no one dared to top my #2 spot. That's right clap3 because I built a legacy that you can't undo. chick1

Screenshot-2026-05-09-22-19-56-70-e44242

Ok, what do we have herrrrrrrrreeee???

On 5/8/2026 at 5:12 PM, FailSafe said:

@David_Greengrass97 hoe if you don't reply to this message within an hour that means you agree that Lady Gaga should collaborate with the talented Camila Cabello and that you don't enjoy reading or watching BLs anymore.

Oh and that you will delete your honkai rail and genshin accounts and instead buy every Camila Cabello products form now on.

I'll wait. Tik tok tik tok. Time is ticking

ryan3

On 5/8/2026 at 6:15 PM, FailSafe said:

@David_Greengrass97 it's been an hour already ho what's gud

IEovGYw.jpeg

And I was like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

Music [Interlude]

I know, I know you guys missed me so dearly. Tsk tsk tsk, can't help it. I'm a perfect celebrity.mp3 in here

rogue2

Ok, ok, ok. I just wanna inform you guys that I'm having a new show. It's called Good Morning, Liddos. I'll report news because it seems like when I was banned, no one, I say NO ONE REPORTED ANY NEWS TO THE DAMN BASE!!! You guys are so lazy. Tsk tsk tsk. I'm just so iconic, iktrrrrrr purrr.

giphy.gif

Gaga has so many iconic lines 🤣🤣🤣 ahhh, I love when Gaga brings them love, laughter, and awe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.