Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

On 5/8/2026 at 10:02 AM, Edonis said:

@David_Greengrass97 sis you haven't posted in the base in like 12 hours, did you get banned before Requiem comes out?

target_29d88005e961c78e4e1831df22ad70c2.

Yk, it's like Jesus resurrected after 3 days rogue2

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

On 5/8/2026 at 7:42 PM, superglowy said:

What's the tea on this?

rogue2

Nothing

chick1

How do we feel about a covers album? I know she already has 3 basically, but I'm talking about a more contemporary album that doesn't have anything from The Great American Songbook.

1 minute ago, Onion Girl said:

How do we feel about a covers album? I know she already has 3 basically, but I'm talking about a more contemporary album that doesn't have anything from The Great American Songbook.

The 3rd one has some outside of the songbook

31 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

How do we feel about a covers album? I know she already has 3 basically, but I'm talking about a more contemporary album that doesn't have anything from The Great American Songbook.

I'm covered out

Good morning, Liddos!

Today's Mother's Day. Do you have any wishes to our Mother Monster? -*

All I want is her own happiness and healthy life 💗 🥰 I love you, GodGa 😘😘😘😘😘

1 hour ago, Onion Girl said:

How do we feel about a covers album? I know she already has 3 basically, but I'm talking about a more contemporary album that doesn't have anything from The Great American Songbook.

I've always wanted her to cover a Gwen song. I can imagine her singing this:

And before someone tries it, yes she still can use her POP vocals.

Edited by FailSafe

12 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I've always wanted her to cover a Gwen song. I can imagine her singing this:

And before someone tries it, yes she still can use her POP vocals.

Deep sigh

17 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I've always wanted her to cover a Gwen song. I can imagine her singing this:

And before someone tries it, yes she still can use her POP vocals.

sharp-objects-stop.gif

Why do we want that MAGA lady to do that? Her dad is enough to drive this site crazy. 🥴 Please. Stop!!!!! Some of you are weird for wanting that. It's a sin.

37 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I've always wanted her to cover a Gwen song. I can imagine her singing this:

And before someone tries it, yes she still can use her POP vocals.

Is it crack you smoke rip Jesus Christ

3 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Is it crack you smoke rip Jesus Christ

Please don't punish my sweet angel bestie FailSafe. Her mom named her FailSafe and she's really FailSafing but she meant no harm. Ignore her as much as possible, she's just joking and drunken.

I promise you I will whack her ass hard if she still has this audacity to say something like this. Please forgive my sweetpie bestie. She's just dvmb. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

suburban

chicken lovely

Chicken is always lovely

200w.gif

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Be honest, do you? -*

HH7Yzd-Mb-AAAHRFS.jpg

Of course

3 hours ago, Onion Girl said:

How do we feel about a covers album? I know she already has 3 basically, but I'm talking about a more contemporary album that doesn't have anything from The Great American Songbook.

She's done enough tributes.

I want them to go through the live recordings archives WE KNOW they have and release some LIVE albums!

Edited by HonourableVomit

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.