Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Heal Me >>>>> other pop songs released by FadLy.

Monsters > Alligators

Gaga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




Mariana Trench





(Oh save me, Jackson Maine - I have nothing)

Ally Maine

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

What kind of bad faith dishonesty you need to have to deny that Joanne and Chromatica were Gars lowest points

rogue2

33 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Kinda shocked they didn't use The Cure in ASIB like its infinitely better than Allys other pop songs, I mean a lot of people thought Ally's pop music was intentionally bad rip

They clearly all came from the same recording sessions. I reckon they had heal me and the cure as the best songs and chose heal me for ASIB and The Cure as a quick spring playlist fodder to keep her streaming momentum going.

The Cure finally hit 400m earlier this year clap3

4 minutes ago, Hamza said:

What kind of bad faith dishonesty you need to have to deny that Joanne and Chromatica were Gars lowest points

rogue2

Lowest points but she gave us Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way, 911, and Replay. I love it 🥰

There are always ups and downs in her career like everybody else's. If you can't love her in her lowest, how the hell can you love her in her highest ups? chick1

Can I hear AMEN?

rogue2

Worst Million Reasons performance ever ahh

Who's that auntie? 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Let's celebrate 10 years of Joanne by buying this masterpiece 1, 2, 3,... 10 but most importantly, buy it 20 🥰

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Worst Million Reasons performance ever ahh

Who's that auntie? 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

I love the outfit but the makeup makes her look like somebody's uncle's first time in daytime drag skull


I'm on a Covid era music binge and just remembered about these remixes. feeling such bittersweet nostalgia. it felt like the world was ending for a hot minute, but we at least had new Godga music jonny3

41 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Let's celebrate 10 years of Joanne by buying this masterpiece 1, 2, 3,... 10 but most importantly, buy it 20 🥰

Nothing about Joanne says pink to me. She was really obsessed with pink from 2013-2020 skull

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Nothing about Joanne says pink to me. She was really obsessed with pink from 2013-2020 skull

Pink vs. Dark

Pink = flop/panned

Dark = Slay 🥰

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

It's UP UP UPPPP party

Oh RISEWAY

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Pink vs. Dark

Pink = flop/panned

Dark = Slay 🥰

I'm thinking ARIES will be red and black themed so probably flop?

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Oh RISEWAY

I know many Obsessed RUNWAY haters are fuming and seething rn teehee

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

ARIES

Where did we get the rumour it's called ARIES? chick2

52 minutes ago, Rino said:


I'm on a Covid era music binge and just remembered about these remixes. feeling such bittersweet nostalgia. it felt like the world was ending for a hot minute, but we at least had new Godga music jonny3

I loved loved this remix. I hope Gaga dabbles in synthwave for LG8. Signs point towards it being the case at least.

25 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Where did we get the rumour it's called ARIES? chick2

Voices inside @GraceRandolph 's head

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Voices inside @GraceRandolph 's head

I don't like that name. It's basic asf af. It should be called PanDEMONium -*

And yes, it's David's Version (In The Vaults)

200w-thumb-gif-7f8f8997c0a68fad9d8d5b0d2

Edited by David_Greengrass97

24 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Inb4 we're getting 10th Anniversary Joanne World Tour Resume

In that case, she better finish BTWB cancelled shows first

200w-thumb-gif-7f8f8997c0a68fad9d8d5b0d2

(Sorry, I'm obsessed with this gif 🤣)

5 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Need Sexxx dreams to go viral like immediately

Please just watch some pay gorn, nut it. You're just horny.

The song needs to be viral rn is RUNWAY. Sufferrrrrr, Obsessed RUNWAY haters 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Petition for Harlequin hour in base every Sunday (like 9-10 am), it's the perfect album for Sunday morning

20 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Petition for Harlequin hour in base every Sunday (like 9-10 am), it's the perfect album for Sunday morning

good morning being the first track gives me a horrible morning

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.