Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, nineinchnails said:

Oh yessss my mind was blown, so psyched to hear Killah omg, and there's a ton of other connections many people aren't aware of; the creative directors for mayhem has also been working on all of NIN's visuals lately + Coachella, Hunter Clem went to a NIN show with the designer who created Gaga's bodysuit, who also created Mariqueens headpiece for Coachella, Stu Brooks worked on Gaga's early demos who is now NIN's touring bassist, Trent liking a post about her blacking out in his presence, there's more things— yes I'm insane but they did this to me! Lmao!

fingers crossed, but Killah is more than I could dream of so I'm really excited and happy about that!

Fingers crossed! A collab in LG8 would be a gag.

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

So I just decided to check Ava Max's latest releases out of boredom and omfg. They sound like the disgusting SUNO AI songs a nearby supermaket plays on the daily...

To think some taste challenged liddos dared to ever compare Gaga to this girl... Likely the same ones who unironically enjoyed Neon Lights.

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So I just decided to check Ava Max's latest releases out of boredom and omfg. They sound like the disgusting SUNO AI songs a nearby supermaket plays on the daily...

To think some taste challenged liddos dared to ever compare Gaga to this girl... Likely the same ones who unironically enjoyed Neon Lights.

I can't trust anyone who really enjoyed neon lights, like….

Just now, nineinchnails said:

I can't trust anyone who really enjoyed neon lights, like….

It was an eye opening moment to some people's taste level let's just say that

I can't with spotify mass botting sienna spiro song when in the others plataforms it is not doing a shi*

Edited by Boatos

9 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Does anyone remember Requiem?

IEovGYw.jpeg

Yes, it was a great movie, Letto was in his peak back then.

rogue2

But have you heard a new single from Lady Gay Gay, I heard its called Runway or Run a Way, not really sure, but I think its a great song.

rogue2

Spotify Monthly Listeners:

#5 Taylor Swift - 101.642.164 (+40.869)

#7 Lady Gaga - 100.139.898 (+676.925)

+

Rain On Me is coming

34 minutes ago, Boatos said:

Runway - 950k (-50k)

Still a bop regardless of its chart position.

Just now, Doctor Dick said:

Still a bop regardless of its chart position.

Baby there is no chart position

rogue2

19 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

It's kinda crazy how some of y'all have the inability to distance yourselves from the miserable echo chamber that is X and take shitty ragebait takes on there as mirroring the GP opinion. And if overexposure due to being omnipresent was a thing, then Taylor Swift wouldn't be on track to be the biggest artist of all time. There's nothing like overexposure in a heavily fractured and siloed social media environment, please. rip

Reception of soundtracks doesn't make a single dent on the performance of studio efforts, Beyoncé going 98-OUT and then having two #1 albums and two SoLo 🤪 #1s is all the proof you need. Friend of Mine bombed and people are still more excited than ever about R9. Hell, Harlequin's tankery didn't affect Mayhem's smashery in the slightest either.

Let her do whatever she wants to and have fun with it, as long as it adds positively to her brand (like her involvement with TDWP2 does). It's also always nice to get new music in between eras and long periods of inactivity and y'all know it too bc y'all are the first to ***** about radio silence when she's gone bffr.

rogue2

Exactly what I was saying. Soundtracks can only fuel the interest if they're a hit. If they flop it does nothing to the hype.

PS. And just a quick correction on your end, Taylor is not "on track to be the biggest artist of all time" but the biggest female. She'll never reach MJ or The Beatles.

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Baby there is no chart position

rogue2

Well then.

woman-empty-shelves-nosolohit.gif

I hope this Sienna Carino person is enjoying her success. Just like Kesha with TikTok, and Katy with Roar, eventually all the pain she is causing will caught up to her. God bless her soul for when retribution comes.

rogue2

Sienna Spiro song is not charting in any country in apple music, or youtube, no viral videos on tik tok but she managed to chart on spotify's? Suspicious

To think ViY and HBDUWM should be above 500M on Spotify right now.

I'm forever salty.

IEovGYw.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Boatos said:

Sienna Spiro song is not charting in any country in apple music, or youtube, no viral videos on tik tok but she managed to chart on spotify's? Suspicious

Lock her up!

rogue2

she should do stationhead for LG8 lead single. a little bit of chatting would be fun

At least she'll probably go back to #5 on Monthly Listeners from TDWP2, so it's not all a waste chart wise

lakitu

55 minutes ago, breaking up said:

To think ViY and HBDUWM should be above 500M on Spotify right now.

I'm forever salty.

IEovGYw.jpeg

An album with over 2.1 billion streams without DWAS and they tried coming for it!

I can't remember the last time I saw Chrome having a 500k+ daily update kii

IEovGYw.jpeg

Good for her tho

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

I can't remember the last time I saw Chrome having a 500k+ daily update kii

IEovGYw.jpeg

Good for her tho

#ThankYouMeryl

rogue2

If they had used Glamorous Life in the film none of this would be happening, they fumbled her bag

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

gar should've rereleased babylon for the film instead

IEovGYw.jpeg

The monstrosities would complain anyway and the Madonna comparisons would've been way more

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.