Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

disease-arthur.png

It's going to be a long wait to Monday, when Requiem is hopefully, finally, announced.

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

ROM getting revived due to BoTS releasing and that Grammy meltdown is so- suburbanbibliahh

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

I can't believe we live in a world where GOE didn't get a music video during album release week.

khalyan

Or after Gagacabana, same for Vanish Into You

45 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, but the thing about soundtracks is that the artist doesn't pick the song if it's an existing one, and if it is a new song, then they're asked to make it in a certain way. That's not really on Gaga.

Granted, all of this is really splitting hairs. I don't think anyone here actually cares about TDWP2 soundtrack performance — Gaga herself certainly doesn't seem to care deadbanana2

Yeah but at the same time, Gar could've exclude Zombieboy from the standard version and saved it for Wednesday like what she did with the dead dance. I'm sure the producers would've loved it. Oh well.

Partynauseous solo deserved to be released as a gift for fans and celebration of artRave back in 2014 ugh

I don't think anyone living in reality was actually expecting TDWP2 soundtrack to be the musical moment of the year. The expectations are weird. You only have to listen to RUNWAY once to recognize it's not a song designed for the masses. Perhaps that's exactly why it's not doing super well?

2 minutes ago, Cheeky said:

I don't think anyone living in reality was actually expecting TDWP2 soundtrack to be the musical moment of the year.

Ehhhh, maybe not but maybe expecting it to do a bit better?

I think Gags will do the proper announcement and promo for the weekend collab

3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

There was time between Abracadabra and TDD, even if they kept it for Wednesday, so I don't know why they didn't send something else to radio.

The crimes of Bobby against humanity continue to pile up monkey

That useless rat

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe918cskuwjj85hk4wx1lq

Shape of a Woman is so catchy. Always loved the verse (dare I say it's her top 3 verse). I am enjoying the entire song now. On repeat after repeat. Song is repetitive but I like the chorus too now.

This h ag and her label/team's audacity to pay dust to GL and Happy Mistake. Classic songs.

Why would they not push SOAM, GOE and VIY. Would have been hits: all 3 song each catering to 3 different sides of her audiences.

Sometimes I feel like she's allergic to success.

15 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

How is it collapsing on Spotify!????????

GsOSQkmWMAAQIM8.jpg

Hey it's your local homosexual reporting live from the (bath) haus of Gaga! This song currently has 998,760,426 streams, maybe that fun factoid inspires you to do some things! alexz3

Have a blessed sunday

Gaga-blows-kiss.gif

Just heard some insider news in the department about Katy's upcoming release date, yeah I ain't sweating she's setting herself up SO BAD with the release date rip

rogue2

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Just heard some insider news in the department about Katy's upcoming release date, yeah I ain't sweating she's setting herself up SO BAD with the release date rip

rogue2

hint, it's not this month or next month or probably even the month after that.

rogue2

6 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Just heard some insider news in the department about Katy's upcoming release date, yeah I ain't sweating she's setting herself up SO BAD with the release date rip

rogue2

29th may?

6 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

hint, it's not this month or next month or probably even the month after that.

rogue2

Maybe with AbelGa

1 minute ago, Bhumisah said:

29th may?

not even that close, she's not going to sabotage herself that MUCH releasing the same day as ARIANA'S LEAD SINGLE lmao

40 minutes ago, PillowCase said:

Hey it's your local homosexual reporting live from the (bath) haus of Gaga! This song currently has 998,760,426 streams, maybe that fun factoid inspires you to do some things! alexz3

Have a blessed sunday

Gaga-blows-kiss.gif

You're giving me a billion, about a billion reasons.

IIII booow down to prayyy I try to make the worse seem bettear LORDE show me the way

treyreloaded-iyanla-vanzant.gif

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYFDs5lIolE/?igsh=MWxqMGZkZzZ6aW5qNA==

I wish her team was a little more creative when it comes to visuals

Edited by Janet

1 hour ago, Bhumisah said:

How is it collapsing on Spotify!????????

The drama of it all. It has been pretty steady, sis. Let's hope it can climb its way back into the top 200 again.

It really feels like the plug was pulled on Runway (and maybe all the songs) the moment it was randomly removed from TTH after only one week as if there aren't much bigger bombs on that playlist rip

It's either Gaga's label/camp seeing the "backlash" and deciding to distance Gaga from it by letting it die fast (which would be extremely ridiculous considering that "backlash" was just online losers yapping and writing think pieces) or it's just spotify for whatever reason, could have to do with AM exclusive concert.

Ion care if I sound delulu lol, the TTH thing makes it very obvious that sumn was fishy and it wasn't GodGa's p***y.

Edited by Mariano

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.