Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

We are boatmates with Adam Lambert

rogue2

I remember when liddos wanted them to collab. Maybe the time is right now...

rogue2

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Randomly remembered when I dreamed she dropped Artpop Act 2 and the features were Grimes, Austin Mahone and Kimbra

rogue2

She's actually a genius because if you watched the movie part of the script literally says "everyone's trashing Runway…" so she's bringing that into real life, like it's performance art

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Gaga better post across her socials about Requiem. I ain't here for more random drops and she's MIA.

rogue2

she better have a whole requiem photoshoot ready. ENOUGH of Ga Ga not serving fashion on IG

rogue2

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

she better have a whole requiem photoshoot ready. ENOUGH of Ga Ga not serving fashion on IG

rogue2

I agree. If she could spam Harlequin Live for days nonstop across all channels, she can do the same for Requiem.

(And the Harlequin special was good, but this is actually something her social media followers might engage with….)

rogue2

7 hours ago, TedLasso said:

Any talk of that fake MUSTy song should result in base ban

Stfu

2 hours ago, Teneo said:

Randomly remembered when I dreamed she dropped Artpop Act 2 and the features were Grimes, Austin Mahone and Kimbra

rogue2

Nightmare. A literally nightmary.

rogue2

Wishful thinking, that thinking Requiem would somehow be different from Hayley Queen special. It might give a few extra streams but thats all, it would be more of a closure of an era for fans with songs reimagined than anything.

rogue2

3 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Now accusing me of being fake while your quoted post above implies that me liking How Bad is a bad thing when you yourself 'love' reacts to my posts praising the said song and even express "love" to it yourself several times. I have to laugh. At least I keep it real here

tenor.gif

OT: Glamorous Life is the only good song on Prada 2 Soundtrack fan

Stfu

8 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Mustang also known as her BEST snippet that exists. I pray she releases it one day.

But what is it actually? a recent unreleased song?

She needs to release Requiem and end the Mayhem era. Get it over with! We loved the era but now it's like the era is stuck in limbo. I will miss the era as it was one of her best and we are grateful for it but it's either continue or work on LG8. Nothing in between.

15 minutes ago, MP3 said:

But what is it actually? a recent unreleased song?

A snippet that appeared around Disease/pre-MAYHEM era

oh ChromatiGOD the underrated masterpiece that you are

Fun Tonight, Enigma and Replay especially hitting on this Saturday night

gaygacat3

12 hours ago, Mariano said:

It really feels like the plug was pulled on Runway (and maybe all the songs) the moment it was randomly removed from TTH after only one week as if there aren't much bigger bombs on that playlist rip

It's either Gaga's label/camp seeing the "backlash" and deciding to distance Gaga from it by letting it die fast (which would be extremely ridiculous considering that "backlash" was just online losers yapping and writing think pieces) or it's just spotify for whatever reason, could have to do with AM exclusive concert.

Ion care if I sound delulu lol, the TTH thing makes it very obvious that sumn was fishy and it wasn't GodGa's p***y.

There's no really a real backlash in order to make Gaga distanciate from this song, but for sure the label expected the song to be better received and to perform better (otherwise they wodun't have made a high budget music video for it) given her collaborations have always been immediately successful, so they probably thought it wasn't worth keep maintaining it on the TTH playlist also because realistically doesn't really make a difference being placed there nowadays, it's just a plus.

27 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

If you guys are this manic now, I can't WAIT till she ACTUALLY enters the post-Mayhem hiatus.

that's fake and gay, we all know that LG8 is done and to be released later this year

rogue2

4 hours ago, Edonis said:

I remember when liddos wanted them to collab. Maybe the time is right now...

rogue2

I still want them to collaborate. 🥰

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.