Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, HonourableVomit said:

She's done enough tributes.

I want them to go through the live recordings archives WE KNOW they have and release some LIVE albums!

True. I want Swinefest on streaming!

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I just happened to come across a video on twitter of twin brothers j*cking off together and the video was set to Dance in the Dark rip rip rip

24 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I just happened to come across a video on twitter of twin brothers j*cking off together and the video was set to Dance in the Dark rip rip rip

The song is about making love in the dark, yesss 🤪 🤪 🤪

I want to complain but she's currently the 7th most streamed female artist on Spotify, better save my energy for something else.

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I just happened to come across a video on twitter of twin brothers j*cking off together and the video was set to Dance in the Dark rip rip rip

The amount of times I end up bopping to Gaga songs when watching p*rn cause they're playing in the background deadbanana

We're so horny dd

24 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

I want to complain but she's currently the 7th most streamed female artist on Spotify, better save my energy for something else.

Lemme hear it. I'm living up for dramas kitty

6 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

The amount of times I end up bopping to Gaga songs when watching p*rn cause they're playing in the background deadbanana

We're so horny dd

So now we have a new method for liddos to stream her music. Using it as background music for pay gorn. A great idea, isn't it?

200w-thumb-gif-7f8f8997c0a68fad9d8d5b0d2

12 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

The amount of times I end up bopping to Gaga songs when watching p*rn cause they're playing in the background deadbanana

We're so horny dd

We didn't all get warning points for posting Betty bussy.gif for nothing 😩

1 hour ago, Europe said:

This deserved to be a top 10 btw '((

This is her worst song rip Joanne - Chromatica really was her at her lowest. Glad she turned it around with Mayhem.

1 minute ago, Hamza said:

This is her worst song rip Joanne - Chromatica really was her at her lowest. Glad she turned it around with Mayhem.

HHZ31BEX0AE-J4w.png

-*

4 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Be honest, do you? -*

HH7Yzd-Mb-AAAHRFS.jpg

Not really. Nothing in this video looks interesting or tasteful. But it's not even so tasteless that it becomes shocking, it's just whatever. rip The still of her on that stage surrounded by fans looks like from a lifetimes biopic.

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

HHZ31BEX0AE-J4w.png

-*

A real little monster never misses a chance to drag Bloodknot productions for robbing her of everything she excels at

rogue2

1 minute ago, Hamza said:

Not really. Nothing in this video looks interesting or tasteful. But it's not even so tasteless that it becomes shocking, it's just whatever. rip The still of her on that stage surrounded by fans looks like from a lifetimes biopic.

It's a cute song 🥰

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

It's a cute song 🥰

I mean The Cure toofunny3

47 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

So now we have a new method for liddos to stream her music. Using it as background music for pay gorn. A great idea, isn't it?

200w-thumb-gif-7f8f8997c0a68fad9d8d5b0d2

Nothing new about that at all. I've seen a piiss play clip with Abracadabra on the background when it was released.

200w.thumb.gif.7f8f8997c0a68fad9d8d5b0d2

2 hours ago, Europe said:

This deserved to be a top 10 btw '((

It was top 10 in Australia and helped repairing the damage that was done during ARTPOP/Joanne for her there

16 minutes ago, Hamza said:

This is her worst song

It's not that bad rip

Kinda shocked they didn't use The Cure in ASIB like its infinitely better than Allys other pop songs, I mean a lot of people thought Ally's pop music was intentionally bad rip

1 minute ago, eclipsed said:

Kinda shocked they didn't use The Cure in ASIB like its infinitely better than Allys other pop songs, I mean a lot of people thought Ally's pop music was intentionally bad rip

I prefer Heal Me and Hair Body Face to The Cure tbh

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.