Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

it's okay to hate on RuPaulway but let's not act like an live performance wouldn't be anything less than an MOTHER-off. both Ga and doechii are A-list performers

rogue2

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I just wanna say something about the soundtrack DWP2 and charts.

When I was banned, I was listening to music (Gaga+Taylor) and I noticed that Taylor had that same situation like us before with Safe and Sound for The Hunger Games OST. It didn't click with people in the West but was a big hit in the Asia market. Another song she has is Eyes Open. It made 0 noise but it's still a great song. And a year later, she released 1989 - a big hit/pop bible. The GP and fans were still cheering for her, still supporting her.

So why are we the exception to GodGa - our own and real fave? Right? She's doing fine rn. No worries about RUNWAY and 2 other songs. Just enjoy the damn music. The important thing is in the future aka LG.ATE! Ok? Stop whining. I'm gonna whack some of you

khalyan2

33 minutes ago, The Witch said:

it's okay to hate on RuPaulway but let's not act like an live performance wouldn't be anything less than an MOTHER-off. both Ga and doechii are A-list performers

rogue2

Yeah, but wasting a performance for a song that will be doing 300k/daily by then (May 25th)?

I'd rather have a Mayhem Medley tbh: GOE/VIY/HBDYWM/LD.

rogue2

Edited by Andraslop

34 minutes ago, The Witch said:

it's okay to hate on RuPaulway but let's not act like an live performance wouldn't be anything less than an MOTHER-off. both Ga and doechii are A-list performers

rogue2

I'd rather they have that performance for a song that doesn't suck.

AMAs can be MAYHEM goodbye.. Part 2.. featuring GOE & VIY performance

rogue2

In actuality, I don't care if she skips AMAs. They're a flop and she's in between eras currently now anyway barring the AM special.

rogue2

All I want is her red carpet look

rogue2

Bonus awards. It feels good to receive them and a performance. I'm always here to support you, Mother ❤️ 🙏

I'm so supportive 🤗

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

AMAs can be MAYHEM goodbye.. Part 2.. featuring GOE & VIY performance

Hold-my-hands.gif

FailSafe is typing... Gworl just stfu. We don't need that negativity in this base. Bye ho

44 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I just wanna say something about the soundtrack DWP2 and charts.

When I was banned, I was listening to music (Gaga+Taylor) and I noticed that Taylor had that same situation like us before with Safe and Sound for The Hunger Games OST. It didn't click with people in the West but was a big hit in the Asia market. Another song she has is Eyes Open. It made 0 noise but it's still a great song. And a year later, she released 1989 - a big hit/pop bible. The GP and fans were still cheering for her, still supporting her.

So why are we the exception to GodGa - our own and real fave? Right? She's doing fine rn. No worries about RUNWAY and 2 other songs. Just enjoy the damn music. The important thing is in the future aka LG.ATE! Ok? Stop whining. I'm gonna whack some of you

khalyan2

And you accuse me of being a Swiftie when you know this obscure charts fact about her that I would never know in multiple lifetimes?

rogue2

OT: Gaga Lady

Just now, FailSafe said:

And you accuse me of being a Swiftie when you know this obscure charts fact about her that I would never know in multiple lifetimes?

rogue2

OT: Gaga Lady

I'm a hybrid and I was banned for defending her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was worth it. Fight for what I believed in like GodGa said

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm a hybrid and I was banned for defending her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was worth it. Fight for what I believed in like GodGa said

So you're self-projecting in the end. Ch.

OT: TEETH best TFM song

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

So you're self-projecting in the end. Ch.

OT: TEETH best TFM song

Ummmm. No. It's different! You're a spy and I'm a loyal liddo. And I have a better taste in music while you're hating on Killah, G.U.Y. and like songs like HBDUWM.

5 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

TEETH best TFM song

Fake and gay

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

So when are we getting French Lessons ft. Chappell Roan?

rogue2

On the same day as Kiki ft. Madonna and Energy with Peggy Gou

rogue2

Genuinely who tf writes like this

I don't need to be on top-top to know I'm worth it

'Cause I'm strong enough to know the truth

I just want it to be hot because I'm best when I'm in love

and I'm in love with you

(Guy, G.U.Y.) touch me, touch me

Mount your goddess (guy, G.U.Y.)

Touch me, touch me

A summer moon comes into full phase (guy, G.U.Y.)

Get on top of me

And Mars' warring spirit rams into the atmosphere (guy, G.U.Y., I wanna be that)

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy

I'm in charge like a G.U.Y.

I'll lay down face up this time

Under you like a G.U.Y.

BEST BRIDGE EVER IN GAGA WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY!!!! Hands down 🙇🙇🙇🙇

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

So when are we getting French Lessons ft. Chappell Roan?

rogue2

Wildest Dreams.mp3

22 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Ummmm. No. It's different! You're a spy and I'm a loyal liddo. And I have a better taste in music while you're hating on Killah, G.U.Y. and like songs like HBDUWM.

21 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Fake and gay

Now accusing me of being fake while your quoted post above implies that me liking How Bad is a bad thing when you yourself 'love' reacts to my posts praising the said song and even express "love" to it yourself several times. I have to laugh. At least I keep it real here

tenor.gif

OT: Glamorous Life is the only good song on Prada 2 Soundtrack fan

I guess it was a good decision to skip the MET gala, people calling it the worst met gala ever, even Rihanna was a let down.

Gaga better post across her socials about Requiem. I ain't here for more random drops and she's MIA.

rogue2

1 hour ago, Link16 said:

Spotify - Glamorous Life - 268,467 (+32,955)

jonnycat

these numbers...

hausofbryan

31 minutes ago, Edonis said:

these numbers...

hausofbryan

We are boatmates with Adam Lambert

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.