Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

15 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Ykw tho I don't think Im gonna try for the VIP other than the Mature package tbh... almost a thousand dollars for a group photo is just... rip

I really wouldn't want anyone else but me and her in my photo kitty I know that sounds super selfish but...

It's not just you… while it would be cool to be within feet from her and the price is not bad either, it just doesn't feel personable at all. And how do they decide who gets to be directly beside her and how large the groups will be?

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Managed to get a ticket although not my city but price wasn't bad and I can make a weekend of it. Can't believe I get to see Hilary (Most Wanted was the first album I ever bought)

1 hour ago, Robert said:

Managed to get a ticket although not my city but price wasn't bad and I can make a weekend of it. Can't believe I get to see Hilary (Most Wanted was the first album I ever bought)

So happy for you! party

OMG, I'm "meeting" Hilary on September 15th!!! Got Soundcheck VIP for her new London date duca

Just saw that some of her albums are charting on US iTunes top pop albums. Metamorphosis #10, Most Wanted #33, Self-titled #36, Dignity #113. she is comingggggggg

Edited by LUSHx

12 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

Just saw that some of her albums are charting on US iTunes top pop albums. Metamorphosis #10, Most Wanted #33, Self-titled #36, Dignity #113. she is comingggggggg

Everyone is rediscovering her discography before her new magnum opus drops alexz

Dignity, you LEGEND jonny2 an artistic opus. It's objectively her best album, even if subjectively I prefer Mosesmorphosis. For me, M > D > BIBO > HD

TOP 5 GODLY HYMNS:

  1. With Love

  2. Outside Of You

  3. Stranger

  4. Happy

  5. Dignity

her store and walmart finally shipped my orders! graffiti records you're next come on!! hurry hurry!

37 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Dignity, you LEGEND jonny2 an artistic opus. It's objectively her best album, even if subjectively I prefer Mosesmorphosis. For me, M > D > BIBO > HD

TOP 5 GODLY HYMNS:

  1. With Love

  2. Outside Of You

  3. Stranger

  4. Happy

  5. Dignity

Your taste is superb.

I'ld replace Dignity with Burned.

1 hour ago, CrisPop said:

My orders from her official store have been shipped! duca

Me too I think I'm gonna keep one of them sealed and get the rsd exclusive for the mine tracks

I got a ticket but there weren't many left

my friend had 13k people in front of her so I had to buy her ticket for her

My seats aren't the best but it's still better than being on the lawn especially during the summer when it's blazing hot

In honor of luck or something

here mine

1.most wanted 2. dignity 3. Breathe in breathe out 4.hilary duff 5.metamorphosis

I know most wanted is not really an album but I loved that era from her this felt like peak Hilary

1.beat of my heart 2.wake up 3.confetti 4. The getaway 5.stranger

31 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Your taste is superb.

I'ld replace Dignity with Burned.

💅💅💅💅

I love Burned. That bridge?! I mean jonny

Is there a way to check where my order is? It says that the link expired. rip

Anyway, the album will be a midnight release and won't be timed like the single, right? So I can make a quick trip to Lorde's backyard tomorrow. gayalipacat1

19 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

She giving us everything this era

16 minutes ago, MatiasCc18 said:

We need a tv concert !

I'm hoping this tour is filmed

Got great front row seats for Dublin but now second guessing myself and wanting a VIP package instead, either soundcheck or backstage possibly. Does anyone know if there will be anymore vip tickets released on general release day or would most just go in the presale? Looking forward to Friday, got a signed vinyl and mature edition vinyl arriving.

ALBUM REVIEW: Hilary Duff steps forward, not back, on 'Luck…or Something'

RIFF Magazine
No image preview

REVIEW: Hilary Duff steps forward, not back, on 'Luck…or...

Hilary Duff returns with "Luck…or Something," pairing early aughts pop sheen with reflective songwriting and hard-earned perspective.

8/10

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.