Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

New lyrics from the Glamour interview:

"Give me some first times like we still got 'em," she sings on one track. "I'm worried I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel."

On another track, "The Optimist," she's singing, "I wish I could sleep on planes, and that my father would really love me."

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

22 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:
Glamour
No image preview

Hilary Duff Is Fully in the Driver's Seat

With a personal new album, an upcoming world tour, and four kids at home, the millennial icon opens up about growing up in public, tabloid culture, and why this moment just feels right.

heart

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Gonna FINALLY meet you????!!!!!!! duca

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY this is literally what dreams are made of jonny you'll never know who's tagging along too!!!!! this is gonna be incredible

Ykw tho I don't think Im gonna try for the VIP other than the Mature package tbh... almost a thousand dollars for a group photo is just... rip

I really wouldn't want anyone else but me and her in my photo kitty I know that sounds super selfish but...

Edited by Afterglow

14 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:
  1. "Weather For Tennis" 3:17

  2. "Roommates" 2:53

  3. "We Don't Talk" 2:48

  4. "Future Tripping" 3:23

  5. "Growing Up" 3:04

  6. "The Optimist" 4:13

  7. "You, From The Honeymoon" 3:33

  8. "Holiday Party" 3:31

  9. "Mature" 3:38

  10. "Tell Me That Won't Happen" 3:36

  11. "Adult Size Medium" 4:01

when the titles first leaked, I immediately rooted for The Optimist. Now that we know the song's length & a line from it, I somehow am reminded of Stranger? And Stranger ate me out so I think The Optimist will too.

6 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

when the titles first leaked, I immediately rooted for The Optimist. Now that we know the song's length & a line from it, I somehow am reminded of Stranger? And Stranger ate me out so I think The Optimist will too.

I fully support you getting ate out by both a stranger and an optimist clap3

44 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I fully support you getting ate out by both a stranger and an optimist clap3

i am a very filling meal i must say

OMG I got the VIP early entry ticket for Dublin, I'm going alone, is there someone I can tag along?

rogue2

Edited by FranKMonsteR93

2 hours ago, FranKMonsteR93 said:

OMG I got the VIP early entry ticket for Dublin, I'm going alone, is there someone I can tag along?

rogue2

I'm going too! See you there heart2

Somehow managed to get a single ticket for the Philly show, sooooo excited!

There's an unboxing of the vinyl on Tik Tok duca getting excited now!

Will try to post the link. Sorry if it doesn't work!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNRPR2GW2/

Edited by limelightofdawn

14 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

Do we know how the dates are selling? Are we winning?

Extra dates for LA, NYC, Toronto and London. I think they are doing good.

but according to a fellow ATRLer there's less buzz for this era than there was for BIBO

suburban

anyone here from outside of Australia bought the signed CDs from Warner Music Australia? If yes, is your order status still unfulfilled?

I wonder when will they start shipping it out and share the tracking number with me. I am starting to get worried because WMA's google reviews have highlighted about their delivery issues multiple times. My shitload of enquiry email to them has also gone unanswered!

8 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Walmart just shipped my cd nothing from her website though

IM SO JEALOUS

mine is pushed back to march 3rd for some awful reason even though I literally ordered when it dropped

1 minute ago, Cherish said:

IM SO JEALOUS

mine is pushed back to march 3rd for some awful reason even though I literally ordered when it dropped

Preorder comes Feb 24, so **** it i canceled and ordered again

y'all ain't getting my goat

1 hour ago, limelightofdawn said:

There's an unboxing of the vinyl on Tik Tok duca getting excited now!

Will try to post the link. Sorry if it doesn't work!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNRPR2GW2/

THE BACK COVER, YES MAMA SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!

OMG GATEFOLD jonny

1 minute ago, rcksluke said:

This was so sweet. I wish she could remember more about her earlier albums but I understand that was a long time ago

22 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

The director who made The wake up video also made my chemical romance Helena video which was very dark at the time

so I'm not surprised she said 2005 was her goth phase

Also the Jericho remix 2005 on most wanted was very emo like

1 hour ago, Jared said:

For those with Citi, did y'all get an email with the code?

No, you just use the first 6 digits of your credit card number )

27 minutes ago, Cherish said:

THE BACK COVER, YES MAMA SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!

OMG GATEFOLD jonny

I wish Hilary would post a video the exclusive variants of the mine tracks would love to know if the artwork is different for those than

The standard album

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.