Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Prince George

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prince George

  1. Thank you Ryan Reynolds (fellow Canadian) InsertAvril'sFaceSuperimposedOnAWomanFlyingOverSomePinkishSky(orwaterormountainsIDK).gif
  2. https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd2NHTVz2Rk/ Avrilnaissance is upon us when the straights restart stanning Avril
  3. https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddy42-PAp5Q/ the global impact even after disappearing for a whole year.
  4. Damn the tiger's cage was wide open during the entire performance.
  5. She should rerelease/remix Ain't No Other Man with Raye's Where the Hell is my Husband
  6. I just checked and she hasn't posted anything since October 2025, I fear Melissa is being replaced but they haven't found her replacement yet.
  7. Happy Birthday! I mean the range. Literally no one can.
  8. I honestly had no idea who she was until she had that feud with Olivia Rodrigo (didn't know Olivia either). First song I heard of her was Feather, and then realized I had seen her on some movies (Netflix?).
  9. I know, but it kind of killed the hype for the BI.BO. era.
  10. As long as she had skipped Chasing the Sun.
  11. Greatest Hits (Album) by Avril Lavigne UMS tracks Hits Don't Tell Me, My Happy Ending, Nobody's Home & He Wasn't Goodbye tracks Hits What The Hell, Smile, & Wish You Were a Hit, Goodbye Career, & Alice (No Wonderland)
  12. 100k streams on Spotify confirmed
  13. Joke's on all of us when Avril is finally catching up to the surprise release strategies of the 2010s.
  14. I love the Avril Lavigne base thread revival. Soon
  15. Boy: Oscar Tony Germanotta Girl: Emmy Germanotta
  16. Miss too relevant
  17. Such an understated thread title
  18. Great song and video, Wak Waka too.
  19. I had to concentrate so hard to try to understand her Spanish. I felt like I've heard her singing Spanish before and it wasn't this bad. Leave the Spanish to Legend X. Edit: I just heard the ending of the song. Her self awareness makes it 1000 times better.
  20. Worship appreciation The 1-2-3 punch of How Does it Feel, My Happy Ending (best bridge in all existence), Nobody's Home
  21. I honestly can't tell if this is real or AI

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.