Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

45 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

So is it her best album like people are saying??

It's very cohesive. High replay value.

There's no song that could be classified as a MPG bop tho. I don't mean this is a bad way, the record is just very mid-tempo.

I could see some fans not liking that.

I'm glad I bought a physical copies. The album deserves it.

Hopefully the word of mouth is very good and keeps the album charting for some time.

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by greeneyedsoul

15 minutes until New Music Friday Australia / New Zealand playlist is refreshed.

Let's hope her label managed to get decent playlisting for WFT.

IMG_1800.gif

I'M WORRIED ABOUT
**** THAT HASN'T HAPPENED ENTER
TAINING EVERY DOUBT
OH HERE I GO AGAIN
FUTURE TRIPPIN OUT
SPIRALING AROUND AND AROOOOUND
CAN YOU KEEP ME ON THE GROUND?

Dee-Pinky-K-wang-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-

I just finished my first listen and the album is amazing, very cohesive, high replay value, very good lyrics and production. You can really feel that her heart in in it. Adult Size Medium is my favorite, just amazing

This might've been AP but I managed to get the Walmart edition (labelled as an Indie Exclusive) CD with the deluxe tracks from jpc.de, haven't seen it anywhere else in Europe/UK until this point

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/hilary-duff-luck-or-something/hnum/12602494

Wow, many of the album tracks really are better than Mature and dare I say it, more mature? Roommates I already loved.

Weather For Tennis, Holiday Party, We Don't Talk, Future Tripping (the Bon Iver line though rip), Tell Me That Won't Happen, Growing Up, You From The Honeymoon are all great midtempo bops clap3The Optimist is nice & chill.

It's a very "mom" album but it serves her well for 2026. Adult Size Medium only works as a closer, I wouldn't like it anywhere else (maybe the intro).

The acclaim she is getting this era, we used to dream about moments like this as teens listening to her music.

6 hours ago, darknifeious said:

What time is the album coming out? I'm in Thailand — will it be midnight here or based on another time zone?

Not a fellow Thailander. I wish there's listening party here!

WFT, FT, WDT are Soo good! The main guitar synth in WFT is nostalgic. I will say - for the first two - the vocal is very airy and less strong/full than the "live" version ... which is a bummer. But I'll get used to it, and the instrumentals are so good. WDT is so fricken good, THE OUTRO! An ARTIST

album is a lot more mellow, mid-tempo than I expected. Which isn't my ideal, but I applaud her for revealing so much tbh, this is a very open book about her relationship and family struggles. I'm still pretty shocked she was willing to go that deep.

Adult Size Medium is kind of the best song? The passage of time is something none of us can escape and listening to it was a gentle reminder that i'm getting older and older and I can't cling on to my past. I'm starting to forget things that happened in my youth. But at the same time it's a beautiful thing and a privilege to age. Not Miss Hilary making an introspective bop about growing up sosad

They really chose the best 2 tracks to bookend this album with. Tell Me That Won't Happen is incredible. One of the best among her entire discography gaycat7

  • Author
13 hours ago, Cherish said:

WHERE!?

It's on Amazon JP but I can't buy it…. I hate my life

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-291188

32 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

WFT, FT, WDT are Soo good! The main guitar synth in WFT is nostalgic. I will say - for the first two - the vocal is very airy and less strong/full than the "live" version ... which is a bummer. But I'll get used to it, and the instrumentals are so good. WDT is so fricken good, THE OUTRO! An ARTIST

album is a lot more mellow, mid-tempo than I expected. Which isn't my ideal, but I applaud her for revealing so much tbh, this is a very open book about her relationship and family struggles. I'm still pretty shocked she was willing to go that deep.

I figured it would be more mid-tempo from what we have heard so far and the feel of the album overall. I PRAY there is a deluxe with one or two more 'certified bops' types.

HER BEST ALBUM jonny5

My top 3 on first listen

The Optimist

Adult Size Medium

Holiday Party

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.