Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

Speaking about Dignity, its interesting to hear that she has/had a whole different view of the Dignity era. Most of us remembered the period as being serious, adult and probably was how Luck…or Something is to her now. But it turns out, she wasn't happy with that era.

I agree tho about the fans. So far, only the WL choreo superfan in Brooklyn & that one lady from the Vegas show really hit the choreo well. the rest were…feasible.

I know what u mean, but I think fans view it in a different lens than Hilary herself. We got bops out of it, while she was dealing with burn out from touring 3 years straight, a breakup, her parent's divorce and I think she was just sick of performing at that point (you could see it in her performances) and she just wanted to finish off her contract and take a much deserved break or focus on acting instead. I think that's why we ultimately got Best Of as the last album in her Hollywood contract and her hiatus for 7 years.

Shes def in a much better place now with more control so I think she overall has a healthier balance with being a pop star

Edited by Lemonaade

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

I don't think I needed to know that she disliked the Dignity era tbh but you can tell. She barely acknowledges it. It's a shame she doesn't take more pride in it and double down on how iconic it was.

How are Holiday Party and Adult Size Medium labeled explicit bit Roommates is not???

OT: 4 hours until Auckland Airport makes its grand opening!

9 minutes ago, darknifeious said:

What time is the album coming out? I'm in Thailand — will it be midnight here or based on another time zone?

It's midnight local time. New Zealand gets it first, then Australia, Japan and so on.

8 hours ago, Iridescent. said:

Whaaaaaaat??! Don't get me wrong I'd love to see her again closer to home, but I thought this was my only chance to see her live again so I'm going to travel and it's gonna cost me a lot of money. Why not tell the fans Europe is coming later?? Now everyone is battling for the uk (mostly London) shows.

I can feel you, I bought a Dublin ticket katie

As someone receives their CD and/or vinyl, please please pplleeassseee PPLLLEEEASSSEEEEE post HQ pics and/or scans of the booklet/insert so we have all the pics, song lyrics, credits, and thank you note in HQ. Thank you!

Well I haven't gotten any confirmation of my pre-orders shipping from her store or Urban Outfitters. Guess I'm streaming exclusively on Friday.

18 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

As someone receives their CD and/or vinyl, please please pplleeassseee PPLLLEEEASSSEEEEE post HQ pics and/or scans of the booklet/insert so we have all the pics, song lyrics, credits, and thank you note in HQ. Thank you!

From last night's listening party in Milan bird

Edited by HillyDori95

9 hours ago, HillyDori95 said:

We were about 20. Yes, there were Warner representatives that told us she plans on touring continental Europe in 2027, after Mexico xtinass

Thank you so much for the tea, guess I should have been more patient lol. Going to see her in 3 different countries lol (worth it!) but I wouldn't have spent all that money had I known she was touring in continental Europe right after bye

1 minute ago, DuffStan said:

Thank you so much for the tea, guess I should have been more patient lol. Going to see her in 3 different countries lol (worth it!) but I wouldn't have spent all that money had I known she was touring in continental Europe right after bye

Mte, but you never know about agreements with venue organizers - nothing is sure atm - so I guess we did the right thing keir

2 minutes ago, HillyDori95 said:

Mte, but you never know about agreements with venue organizers - nothing is sure atm - so I guess we did the right thing keir

I'm sure we did, we never know how tired she might be too from all this touring because this is way more extended than I ever imagined

10 hours ago, HillyDori95 said:

We were about 20. Yes, there were Warner representatives that told us she plans on touring continental Europe in 2027, after Mexico xtinass

Girl, my partner and I had a fight about her. I like her music more than he does, and he basically only got into her when her TV show was made available on Netflix.

I had the presale code but decided not to go, and not even to ask him. We both work, we have different jobs, and her European leg consists of two islands. Then he decided last minute, after the presale had already started, that we should try for Hilary tickets. London and Manchester were impossible to get. He didn't want Dublin because we were there a few months ago to see Zara, and the only concert left was Glasgow.

The flight connections are ass from where we are, we don't know if we can both get a few days off in September, and the worst part is his first attempt to buy the tickets didn't go through, so I bought them. By the time I told him I'd gotten tickets, his third attempt's payment went through. So now we have four tickets for a concert we're not even sure we'll be able to attend. Meanwhile, we could've waited a bit and just gone to Milan by train. I'm not even telling him that she might visit mainland Europe. deadbanana4

11 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Girl, my partner and I had a fight about her. I like her music more than he does, and he basically only got into her when her TV show was made available on Netflix.

I had the presale code but decided not to go, and not even to ask him. We both work, we have different jobs, and her European leg consists of two islands. Then he decided last minute, after the presale had already started, that we should try for Hilary tickets. London and Manchester were impossible to get. He didn't want Dublin because we were there a few months ago to see Zara, and the only concert left was Glasgow.

The flight connections are ass from where we are, we don't know if we can both get a few days off in September, and the worst part is his first attempt to buy the tickets didn't go through, so I bought them. By the time I told him I'd gotten tickets, his third attempt's payment went through. So now we have four tickets for a concert we're not even sure we'll be able to attend. Meanwhile, we could've waited a bit and just gone to Milan by train. I'm not even telling him that she might visit mainland Europe. deadbanana4

If a continental Europe tour actually happens, some people are going to be mad. Also, which cities would she choose? Paris, Amsterdam and Milan are guaranteed.

16 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Girl, my partner and I had a fight about her. I like her music more than he does, and he basically only got into her when her TV show was made available on Netflix.

I had the presale code but decided not to go, and not even to ask him. We both work, we have different jobs, and her European leg consists of two islands. Then he decided last minute, after the presale had already started, that we should try for Hilary tickets. London and Manchester were impossible to get. He didn't want Dublin because we were there a few months ago to see Zara, and the only concert left was Glasgow.

The flight connections are ass from where we are, we don't know if we can both get a few days off in September, and the worst part is his first attempt to buy the tickets didn't go through, so I bought them. By the time I told him I'd gotten tickets, his third attempt's payment went through. So now we have four tickets for a concert we're not even sure we'll be able to attend. Meanwhile, we could've waited a bit and just gone to Milan by train. I'm not even telling him that she might visit mainland Europe. deadbanana4

Omg don't tell anything, you know nothing and if she will announce continental Europe be SURPRISED lol.

I'm from Italy and I had a similar experience in terms of checking the flights etc. My partner isn't a fan and he doesn't know if he will be able to get some days off so I decided to go alone, I couldn't miss this. I wanted to go to London since I know the city well, but it was impossible to get a ticket, or at least the one I wanted. The other UK dates are in cities difficult to reach with the flights connections near me so I chose Dublin after 45 minutes of doubts I was able to get the early entry ticket lol. Then Hilary announces a new date in London, yesterday after 2 hours of presale I decide to just check if I would have been able to get the pit ticket to London and of course it goes straight to the payment first try, I closed everything and said to myself "Dublin will be great, you will visit a new city" and now she could announce continental Europe and even Italy?

Breathe In. Breathe Out. Indeed.

Anyway, how much time until we land to NZ?

ryan3

Edited by FranKMonsteR93

3 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I don't think I needed to know that she disliked the Dignity era tbh but you can tell. She barely acknowledges it. It's a shame she doesn't take more pride in it and double down on how iconic it was.

agree. It was literally the first album she had almost full control of production, she should be so proud of it.

This is her magnum opus. I see Grammys in her future. This album is seriously album of the year

3 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

wtf the standard cd is sold out in the UK/EU store and the CD wallet is gone :(

https://eushop.hilaryduff.com/gb/

I'm pretty sure the wallet CD was only available up until the tour presale (I guess to encourage orders for pre-sale access codes). The standard CD is on Amazon if you still want one?

My US order shipped yesterday, but I haven't heard anything from the EU store yet. I wish the record labels would try to make sure people got their records for release day. It can't be that difficult? Whenever I pre-order records, they always seem to come like a week after release, and it's sort of an anti climax after listening all week on Spotify, haha.

10 minutes ago, limelightofdawn said:

I'm pretty sure the wallet CD was only available up until the tour presale (I guess to encourage orders for pre-sale access codes). The standard CD is on Amazon if you still want one?

My US order shipped yesterday, but I haven't heard anything from the EU store yet. I wish the record labels would try to make sure people got their records for release day. It can't be that difficult? Whenever I pre-order records, they always seem to come like a week after release, and it's sort of an anti climax after listening all week on Spotify, haha.

i wanted the cd wallet and i waited too long :(

listening to aoty hippo

weather for tennis samples bette davis eyes?

I just finished my first listen chick3 i can't believe it's finally here

Adult Size Medium left me in tears. I had goosebumps the entire time.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.