Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

2 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

Weather for Tennis snippet!

https://www.instagram.com/hilaryduff/reel/DU1T5iJkoYi/?hl=en

this one gives me Cheryl Crow vibes

YAY! My fav from the ones she performed in concert so far.
I'll be stanning if this is the next single, it clicked instantly

  1. "Weather For Tennis" 3:17

  2. "Roommates" 2:53

  3. "We Don't Talk" 2:48

  4. "Future Tripping" 3:23

  5. "Growing Up" 3:04

  6. "The Optimist" 4:13

  7. "You, From The Honeymoon" 3:33

  8. "Holiday Party" 3:31

  9. "Mature" 3:38

  10. "Tell Me That Won't Happen" 3:36

  11. "Adult Size Medium" 4:01

4 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:
  1. "Weather For Tennis" 3:17

  2. "Roommates" 2:53

  3. "We Don't Talk" 2:48

  4. "Future Tripping" 3:23

  5. "Growing Up" 3:04

  6. "The Optimist" 4:13

  7. "You, From The Honeymoon" 3:33

  8. "Holiday Party" 3:31

  9. "Mature" 3:38

  10. "Tell Me That Won't Happen" 3:36

  11. "Adult Size Medium" 4:01

Coming in at 38 minutes, with 2 songs over 4 minutes clap3 There will be absolutely no filler. We won jonny

29 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:
  1. "Weather For Tennis" 3:17

  2. "Roommates" 2:53

  3. "We Don't Talk" 2:48

  4. "Future Tripping" 3:23

  5. "Growing Up" 3:04

  6. "The Optimist" 4:13

  7. "You, From The Honeymoon" 3:33

  8. "Holiday Party" 3:31

  9. "Mature" 3:38

  10. "Tell Me That Won't Happen" 3:36

  11. "Adult Size Medium" 4:01

I remember people thinking that holiday party was a Christmas song when it was registered

Prayer circle for Tickets tomorrow

I'll be livid if I miss out on this no way all tickets can be gone with a pre sale

33 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:
  1. "Weather For Tennis" 3:17

  2. "Roommates" 2:53

  3. "We Don't Talk" 2:48

  4. "Future Tripping" 3:23

  5. "Growing Up" 3:04

  6. "The Optimist" 4:13

  7. "You, From The Honeymoon" 3:33

  8. "Holiday Party" 3:31

  9. "Mature" 3:38

  10. "Tell Me That Won't Happen" 3:36

  11. "Adult Size Medium" 4:01

one of the interviews she mentioned Roommates, Future Tripping, and You, From The Honeymoon were her current faves, so I am curious for that one.

I love that she's giving us actual songs, and isn't jumping on the "2 minute song length train".

A runtime of 38 minutes with just 11 songs in 2026 is fantastic.

We love our Millennial Queen. heart2

Got tickets to her show in Perth, since she's seemingly not going to tour in Asia. Can't believe I'm finally going to see her live!

I'm so stressed out, got my presale code for UK/IE dates last night but still dealing with the trauma of missing out on Small Rooms

41 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

I'm so stressed out, got my presale code for UK/IE dates last night but still dealing with the trauma of missing out on Small Rooms

Good luckkkkk!! Manifesting tickets for you and all of us!

London, Dublin, maybe Tokyooooo...... GONNA SEE HER IN SEPTEMBER YAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

16 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

London, Dublin, maybe Tokyooooo...... GONNA SEE HER IN SEPTEMBER YAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

Got tx for dublin too!!!!!!! LFGOOOOOOOOOOOOO

17 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

London, Dublin, maybe Tokyooooo...... GONNA SEE HER IN SEPTEMBER YAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

is it a bloodbath to get tickets again? I don't have a link, so I'm gonna wait :-/

5 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

is it a bloodbath to get tickets again? I don't have a link, so I'm gonna wait :-/

No! Still plenty available (at least for Manchester). You will be fine. You should be able to get tickets earlier (tomorrow) via Live Nation.

Got mine - lucky me! That was stressful though due to missing out on Small Rooms rip I'm SO excited!

Just now, limelightofdawn said:

No! Still plenty available (at least for Manchester). You will be fine. You should be able to get tickets earlier (tomorrow) via Live Nation.

Got mine - lucky me! That was stressful though due to missing out on Small Rooms rip I'm SO excited!

Oh that's good. I'm gonna get London tickets

1 hour ago, eduardolevit said:

Got tx for dublin too!!!!!!! LFGOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gonna FINALLY meet you????!!!!!!! duca

2 hours ago, limelightofdawn said:

No! Still plenty available (at least for Manchester). You will be fine. You should be able to get tickets earlier (tomorrow) via Live Nation.

Got mine - lucky me! That was stressful though due to missing out on Small Rooms rip I'm SO excited!

If I don't get a ticket for USA then I will grab my passport and buy a ticket overseas

I wonder why Toronto didn't give codes if you bought the CD.

Is the early shipment of vinyl / cds going to affect first week numbers? Or it doesn't matter?

I still don't understand why the tracklist hasn't "officially" been announced? It's not like she's a rapper who's adding last minute songs as we speak 💀 still so weird to me.

13 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:
  1. "Weather For Tennis" 3:17

  2. "Roommates" 2:53

  3. "We Don't Talk" 2:48

  4. "Future Tripping" 3:23

  5. "Growing Up" 3:04

  6. "The Optimist" 4:13

  7. "You, From The Honeymoon" 3:33

  8. "Holiday Party" 3:31

  9. "Mature" 3:38

  10. "Tell Me That Won't Happen" 3:36

  11. "Adult Size Medium" 4:01

This is great news!

Glamour
No image preview

Hilary Duff Is Fully in the Driver's Seat

With a personal new album, an upcoming world tour, and four kids at home, the millennial icon opens up about growing up in public, tabloid culture, and why this moment just feels right.

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.